Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Awesome help here!

by from Chicago, IL |

The gentlemen at this location were very nice and helpful. They got me in a car on the same day I came in; even with a bad credit situation. I would gladly recommend them for your vehicular needs to any of my friends! Great help, friendly environment, and do everything they can do to get you in a car same day!

Great Help

by from Chicago IL |

These guys helped me get into the car I wanted and worked for me to get a decent loan for my sticky credit situation. Thanks guys

Nissan Maxima

by from Rockford, Il |

Just bought a Nissan Maxima and I have to give it up to them! The facility was clean, the service was fantastic and the sales process was perfect! I would highly recommend giving them a visit!!!

Great Experience in buying my car!

by from Forest Park, IL |

They are very efficient and professional to all their customers. I was walked through the whole process effectively and they explained things in clear details when I was considering buying a sweet black 2006 Nissan Altima SL! The car is in fabulous condition and well- maintained- no need for any serving at all. I would recommend them to anybody who is serious about buying a quality car for a reasonable price.

Great Dealership

by from des plaines |

They are great team! They take as much time as needed, to get you everything you want. I highly recommend them.

Very Good Purchasing and Service Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

We completed a sales of a used car from Conway. This is not like any other used car lot. The facility is very low key but professional. The people who work there are the best. They are very honest, don't give you the typical car dealer sales pressure and really work to help you. I would definitely go back to buy another car.

conway review

by from chicago |

very good customer service. willing to work with you. chris and marco definitely helped me get a new car.!

Excellent service

by from Streamwood, Il |

Excellent service, everyone was warm and inviting. Chris made it work!! If you're shopping for a quality used vehicle I would highly recommend Conway Motors.

top notch

by from Elmwood park , il |

Hi, my name is rogelio & I recently bought a lexus es 330 from Conway & I love it ! Also I was very impressed with my entire experience the car selection was nice the sales guy Sebastian was very imformative & kind , there was no pressure & they were very easy guys to work with ! I thought it would be impossible for them to get me financed because I had been turned down by other dealers , but this dealer stood by thier word & got me financed not only did I get the car I wanted but they gave me an opportunity to build my credit overall I had a great experience from this great dealer & a great staff ! I would recommend anyone to come buy a car from Conway! Thank you Conway Sincerely, Rogelio

Great Expierence

by from streamwood IL |

Excellent service and very friendly staff. It was a great experience buying a car from them.