Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Call before you go!

by from Schaumburg |

Call before you go! Nothing on their website was available and hadn't been for quite some time. Apparently leaving cars on the website even though they've been sold, is Conway's way of generating interest but it is very frustrating.

Conway Imports responded to this review

March 18, 2014

In behalf of our team here at Conway Imports we do apologize for your inconvenience and we recognize the lack of attention on our website by not having it updated to our current inventory. The massive volume of vehicles being sold has impede us to keep up with updating our site to where it needs to be. Again we sincerely apologize and we will work to keep up with the updated site. As well when in interested in a particular vehicle we do recommend customers to call before coming into our facilities if for any details or availability of certain vehicles. Sincerely Conway Imports Auto Sales Team!

Great all around!!

by from Ashton, Il |

Great place!! they work with you and great customer service. Would recommend to anyone!

Conway imports has a great sales team.

by from Round Lake Il |

I had been to at least 6 dealerships before I came to Conway imports and my experience was horrible. I called Conway and a really nice man by the name of Toney convinced me to come in and im glad I did .they are so honest and friendly and they have quality cars at reasonable prices. Thanks Conway Imports for making my car buying experience easy and stress free.

great service

by from elgin, il |

they worked with me on my budget and they were very friendly. I had a good experience I love the car I got.

Great customer service

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I like the way they are willing to help us to buy cars. They suggested some good options. We are grateful for their good customer service. The only thing we weren't satisfied was their inventory. It isn't good as we thought. The vehicles we saw on their website weren't here. Those were only for advertisement.

A honest truthful review from a REAL customer!

by from Chicago |

Ok let me start off by saying i don't write a lot of reviews or participate in surveys. This place deserves one just by putting up with a customer like me who's a handful and doesn't get satisfied easily " why should I be I'm spending a good chunk of money." I found them online going through craigslist a lot of dealerships say they will finance bad or no credit but trust me a lot of them are full of it and a waste of your time. I drove all the way from The southloop in Chicago to give them a shot well worth it! I worked with a sales rep named Sebastian who is awesome and very persistent btw. The general manager Chris who's a genuine guy who actually cares about his client base and reputation. "Which really doesn't matter to a typical car dealer a sale is a sale" I had small credit cards but never a revolving loan. He made it happen for me at a good rate and not from a Mickey Mouse bank but an actual reputable bank. When the time came to leave I felt like I was apart of the dealership being introduced to the general managers wife and father. I highly recommend this place to anyone who's in the market to shop for a new or used vehicle!

Impressed by the customer service!

by from Chicago IL |

First time financing a car, and this guys were great on explaining everything. I really recommend this place. Its hard to find good customer service this days.

Very Satified Customer!!!!!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Overall buying experience since I have been purchasing vehicles over the last 10 years, I would have to say by far, Conway Imports is one of the best experiences I've had. Staff was excellent and courteous and well knowledge about the vehicles. Willing to work with you regardless of credit and history. Lastly, the vehicles they sell are by far, very well maintained and in great shape. Show room condition! I highly recommend Conway Imports. Thank you.

Nice car

by from Mount Prospect, Il |

Nice, professional service, highly recommended. Car is very clean.

Awesomeness

by from Aurora,IL |

I was In the market for a new car! I went to Conway and what a success. Although I have some credit issue they helped me every step of the way! Quick and fast all the way