Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******

great service and hellping me to get my car fast

by from schaumburg |

Conway imports, helped us in every way , with bad credit , they tried to get us financed . ..very friendly and we were in in out in less than one hour ....

happy customer

by from skokie, il |

I was very satisfied with my experience at the dealership, and bought a very nice car for a very fair price.

What an excellent experience!!!

by from Streamwood |

I am so pleased with this company. Yes it's a small one but it feels like a brother or family selling you a car,that's how hands on and accommodating they are. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and relative. Sebastian isn't pushy at all not like other company u can't get out unless u buy one. What an amazing experience! Thanks Sebastian and Chris finally I got my dream car:))) This how selling should be!

Great used cars Best customer service ask for Tony

by from Streamwood, IL |

I hate shopping for used cars and typically its usually an awful experience so my hope were not high when coming to Conway motors. I was shocked at how easy and helpful Tony made our experience. He took the time to show us each and every car we wanted to see and he was very helpful and understanding with our situation (we have bad credit). Tony helped us to find the perfect car for us and he even helped us through the timely financing process. He stuck by our side until the end. I would highly recommend coming to Conway motors. They have a great selection and the staff is amazing. The manager (Carl) even worked with us to get payments right where we wanted them and a low down payment. Carl and Tony really made our experience a lot easier and were always by our side and helpful to answer questions even when the dealership got busy. I will definitely be back. Go see Tony and Carl they are great guys and they really are there to help not just sell you a car.

janet rn

by from streamwood |

This place is amazing! I had good experience with the service and I would definitely recommend Sebastian he knows every detail of the car.

Eduardo Rivas

by from Streamwood, IL |

We were attended right away, the representative that attended us explained all aspects clearly and in an honest manner. Took long to get the paper work done but I assume it's this way in all places when you want to try to buy a car.

Quality Used Cars!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Sebastian was very helpful and didn't put any pressure on my buying decision. The quality of the used cars is excellent, they go over the cars and replace worn items before they are placed on the lot. Compared to other "car dealers" who just wash the cars to flip them Conway includes a 30 day powertrain warranty. I was impressed with the professional attitude of the entire staff and the quality of the used cars. One minor gripe, they didn't want to fill the gas tank of the used car I purchased. Used cars I purchased in the past the dealer fills the gas tank as a courtesy.

Julie Driscoll

by from Chicago, IL |

Tony was very helpful ,he made the overall experience a lot easier than expected , I didn't feel pressured and I felt assured he wanted me to be happy with whatever I was leaving with not just to put me in any car. I will definitely refer people to Conway Imports.

still very happy

by from streamwood, IL |

i got a car from Conway back in January i am still so happy with my jeep. my advice is bye from Conway!!!!!!

Javier Martinez Guerrero

by from Streamwood, IL |

Tony was extremely helpful and courteous, making our buying experience less stressful.