Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Excellent Experience!!!!!

by from South Elgin, IL |

My experience at Conway was great...! Sebastian is an excellent salesman the experience was easy, fast and very pleasant. We purchased a Nissan Altima 2012 pearl with black interior. It's great on gas mileage and very comfortable to ride in. It was a short and easy process for us we were in and out in less than 3 hours....! I love Conway

PATHFINDER LE

by from MILWAUKEE WI |

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A USED VEHICLE. GOOD SERVICE. THEY MADE SHOPPING FOR THE VEHICLE I WANTED EASY. THANKS CONWAY IMPORTS.

Greatest Service Out There!!!!!

by from Streamwood, Illinois |

From the moment you step into Conway Imports the great service, Thanks too Marco and all other workers we walked out the door with a 2006 BMW 325i. Great friendly service and help you get a car even with poor credit. Truly I am satisfied with wonderful service highly recommendable!!!!!

Conway Imports Was Great!!

by from Geneva, IL |

Everyone that my wife and I dealt with at Conway was very helpful. They got us into a great vehicle that fit our needs and our budget!!

Excellent experience!!!

by from Geneva, IL |

My wife and I found just what we were looking for, a 2004 Ford Expedition and we were able to fit it into our budget, even with our poor credit rating. Thanks to Chris, Karl, Marco, and Sebastian for all of their assistance. A real pleasure to do business with!!!

Great service

by from streamwood ill 60607 |

Great help ,,I have bad Credit and they made it possiible for me...I will recommend others to them and Marco was a great help ,,,Thank You,,

Great service

by from Sycamore Il |

Chris and Marco were a huge help on getting me a loan for my new car. Very nice family owned company.

Conway Imports - Streamwood, IL. #1 in our eyes!!

by from Elgin, IL |

Today 5/29/2013 was a very good day.. We visited Conway Imports - Streamwood IL, and were met by the nicest staff. Chris Bienko (General Manager) put a deal together for us in a matter of a couple hours and before we knew it we were driving away with our 2011 Nissan Sentra S. We really appreciate being treated like family and would definitely recommend doing business with Conway Imports. If you can't get the deal that you have been looking for, just stop in and let Chris Bienko & his friendly staff make it happen for you. They made it happen for us and they can do the same for you.

Great experience @ Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale

by from Orlando, FL |

I just purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Martin Baybutt at Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale. The whole experience was great. I made the deal via phone and email, then drove to Fort Lauderdale from Orlando to pick it up. I was in and out in less than an hour. The deal was well worth the 7 hour (round trip) drive. I highly recommend!

Great dealership!

by from Bolingbrook |

I had try like 3 other dealers and it was a failure. And I came to conway and I left with a smile great dealer. They made it work some how.