Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great service, treat us very well

by from Streamwood, il |

We Bought 2 cars from Conway Imports and this is 3rd one. We are very happy with the service, very professional. I would refer my friends to come here. Thank You Sebastian !

mr. Jackson

by from Streamwood. IL. |

it was a pleasure doing business with Sebastian and karl at Conway Imports

Maria Duenes

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Came in unsure of what I was looking for... I knew I wanted a Mini Cooper but it was my first time visiting a dealer to actually see my options. They gave me a great price that I couldn't leave without my lovely car.

False Advertising and Very Decieving

by from Appleton, WI |

My sister and I drove 4 hours from Appleton, WI to purchase a vehicile. She was told over the phone that the vehicle will be saved for her and she had been qualified for a loan. We drove in the mist of heavy snow falls, flurries and slippery roads. When we arrived, the sales person at this time filled out the credit application. She was then asked before submitting the application how much money she can afford as down payment and how much can she afford to make as a monthly payment. Once she responded, her application was taken to the back. A few minutes later, she was told by a manager she did not qualify for a loan and her paystub does not show the amount she reported. She told the manager she was off for a month due to health issues and thats why the year to date shows less. The manager proceeded to ask her to put more money down, and she refused. He wanted me to co-sign and I refused. He then asked her what kind of vehicle she wanted and when she told him the specific vehicle she had seen online and talked to the salesperson about, only then was she told that vehicle had been sold a few days ago. On this very morning before driving 4 hours, she called the salesperson and confirmed the car was still available and also that she had qualified for the loan. We both walked out feeling very upset. This is false advertising, innappropriate, decietful and very unprofessional. We drove 4 hours back home feeling cheated, dumbfounded and thinking why would anyone do this....

great service

by from mount prospec il |

have great sales men n great customer service ..very helpful n were able to get me in a car of my choice would recommend to any body who looking to buy a car

great service,friendly,clean facility,helpful,

by from elgin il |

great experience Conway help u through all the process

Great Service

by from Chicago Il |

Good service and great workers. Also good cars to sell

Great sales experiance

by from streamwood, il |

Very good salesmen that I worked with. Only think that I didn't like was that they did not have the car fax available so I had to go through a friend that is a car salesmen to get the car fax.

Unice Diayen

by from Muscatine, IA |

I just bought a Nissan Murono at Conway imports in IL. They have such execellent costomer service skill. Sebastian Kwapien was very nice, and very helpful. Thanks very much for this great experience. Will be back soon.

Awesome Experience!!! Great Customer Care....

by from Sleepy Hollow |

this experience was one of the best I have ever had in buying a car. They are super nice and they di their best in helping customers. Marco was very nice and did what ever he could to help me to get my dream car, his the best!!! I strongly recommend these people here theyre the best!! Thanks again Marco Torres