Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

THANKS CONWAY

by from Rockford, IL |

Was not sure if I could get financed and Conway made a way. Thanks Conway Imports

Superior Service and a fun buying expierence

by from Pingree Grove, IL |

I have been keeping an eye on Conwayimports.com for a few months, while searching for a new-to-me car. I have visited the dealership on several occasions. Sebastian was always so helpful, knowledgeable, and just plain fun to take a car for a spin with. I should know because I have dealt with more than my share of sales people in my lifetime. He told me all about the features in each vehicle that I showed interest in, and the pros and cons of each, comparably speaking. I needed an upper end car with out the upper end price. This, you will find at this dealership. New inventory is constantly arriving, but found a few cars I had my eye on went rather quickly and were gone before I could get it. Overall great car buying experience and I am very happy with my purchase. It didn't even take very long. I found the car for me and Chris prepared the paperwork, with total respect for my time and my schedule. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants something nice to drive. Especially for those that think they have to continue to drive around in a hooptie, because they think a new car can't work for them. They will do all possible to find a payment and terms that you are comfortable with. Most dealerships don't really care, but Conway certainly did. That was my experience.

By Gina Brown from Elgin Illinois

by from Elgin Illinois |

I came in today not know if I would be able to get a car because of my credit history and the fact that I work seasonal, well Marco and the team were able to work out something and get me set up to drive away today.. I'm very happy with their service, kidness and especially that they were able to help with making things work for me.. I will be returing for sure A+ for sure!! Thank you Conway

Best of the best

by from South Barrington IL |

I purchased a 2010 Mercedes. I walked in there in a hurry to get my daughter a sweet 16th birthday presant. The process was quick and easy and no waiting around for hours. This place was a great experiance with loving associates. I will be returing for more purchases. Thank you Conway Team!

great service

by from Mt Prospect |

This dealership is Great, I can recommend it to everyone, next time when I will looking for a new car I will be sure I'll go to this dealer. Sebastian was very helpful in all things, we got great financing and Great service.

Murano purchase

by from Mt Prospect |

Enjoyed doing business, Karl was very helpful and made me feel welcome. It was a great experience, I recommend them for more service. Keep up the good work Conway!

Great Help

by from Streamwood, IL |

Marco and Chris in fincancing were a great help with getting me a new vehicle for me and my cousin. Will definitely keep Conway Imports as a choice when I go for a new vehicle

Mr. Bruce Grissette

by from Aurora,IL |

Thanks to Conway Motors I got the SUV I wanted at agood price. Love the SUV!

A+ Rating (Great Service and Great Staff)

by from Bartlett |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Conway motors and so far an am very pleased with the service provided and my vehicle. My salesman Karl was friendly and worked hard to get me financed and a payment that I was comfortable with a minimum down payment. Sebastian was also great I would have to say that about the entire staff everyone was friendly and made you feel welcome when you walked in the door. I liked the fact that the owner Chris came out to introduce himself shook my hand and gave congrats on my new purchase. As far as service I give these guys an A+ my check engine light came on the next day after I purchased my vehicle which was a Sunday and of course dealer was closed so I took the car back on Monday morning Karl had it check out right away it was determined to be a sensor and they ordered part and fixed it in about an hour while I waiting. No that's great service!!! This made me feel even more confident about my purchase. I would definitely recommend them to a friend! =)

Unpleasant first time experience

by from Northwest suburbs, IL |

Made my visit to your dealer to checkout the vehicle I was interested in. It took a little while before anyone showed up. When the young salesman (Marco) finally showed up he asked "what are you thinking on doing"? Well let see, if I am in your car dealer I guess I am potential buyer of one of your cars. I asked if I could test drive the car and was given the run around. I do not understand why a straight forward 'yes, Mr, Potential car buyer .... by all means take a test drive. That would've sold the car. Needles to say I left the car dealer without a test drive. This is my first experience of this kind in my 45 years of buying cars.