Conway Imports

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******

Great Service

by from Chicago Il |

Good service and great workers. Also good cars to sell

Great sales experiance

by from streamwood, il |

Very good salesmen that I worked with. Only think that I didn't like was that they did not have the car fax available so I had to go through a friend that is a car salesmen to get the car fax.

Unice Diayen

by from Muscatine, IA |

I just bought a Nissan Murono at Conway imports in IL. They have such execellent costomer service skill. Sebastian Kwapien was very nice, and very helpful. Thanks very much for this great experience. Will be back soon.

Awesome Experience!!! Great Customer Care....

by from Sleepy Hollow |

this experience was one of the best I have ever had in buying a car. They are super nice and they di their best in helping customers. Marco was very nice and did what ever he could to help me to get my dream car, his the best!!! I strongly recommend these people here theyre the best!! Thanks again Marco Torres

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Very helpful staff (I worked with Tony, who was excellent)--they made the buying process very easy.

Awesome service

by from Clarendon Hills, IL |

I came to Conway because I've had trouble in the past getting a car. They really worked hard to get me what I wanted and I'm walking away with the car that I've wanted for over a year now!

Horrible service

by from Streamwood, IL |

I had bought a car from here a month ago, they have you write a review there so you make a good one. After leaving the dealership I found that my car had a bad transmission. It needed to be completely replaced. When I purchased the car they didn't take anything off the price and interest on the financing is extremely high. If you enjoy being ripped off then this is the place to go. I give this place ZERO STARS.

Conway Imports responded to this review

April 14, 2014

We apologize from our team here at Conway Imports for the past occurrences that presented a bad view of our establishment. To all honesty and for what represent us as a family owned business we kept our word in replacing the vehicles transmission. We also explained to you before hand your financial situation before you agreed to finance the vehicle. There was no need for a bad review and false accusations but we do respect our customers point of view and would like to again extend our most sincere apologies!

no call back

by from broadview, IL |

I sent an email a week ago about a car I was interested in buying. Never got a response back stating if the car was still available or sold. Poor customer service, should have at least sent a response back on a inquiry!

good customer service

by from Aurora,Ill |

the overall service was good, but the whole process took way too long. They were very slow with the cleaning and servicing of the car, disappointed about having to make a second trip up here just to fix the seat, that I was initially told would be fixed that day. but the customer service was the best I've had. they are very understanding, and went out of there way to make sure they could get me a car within my budget. overall I am pleased.

Conway dealership review

by from Streamwood, Il. |

everyone was very helpful,they answered every question I had in mind, the salesman and everyone else made me feel comfortable