615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******Carfax***A+BBB****

by from Streamwood |

Tony was helpful and professional. He was patient while I went through the decision making process. He was very thorough keeping in touch with me without being intrusive.

GREAT SERVICE

by from sycamore il |

Great bunch of guys to deal with very happy with our purchase low mileage Miata cant wait to put the top down and drive

Great experience! Awesome salesman!

by from Chicago, IL |

We want to thank Marco Torres for all his help to obtain our new car. Awesome experience! :)

overall experience at conway was GREAT!!!!

by from Chicago |

The time here was well spent at Conway. Even from the test drive with tony to filling out the paper work. Anytime I wanted to see another car they had all answers and were quick in getting keys and vehicle for test drives. No wasted time and worked with me on everything including the extended warranty. I recommend going there to purchase your next vehicle!!!

Best Customer Service! :)

by from Milwaukee, WI |

is was a great experience over all.. From stepping to the dealership to closing the deal. I will recommend this place in a heart beat! :)

great service and hellping me to get my car fast

by from schaumburg |

Conway imports, helped us in every way , with bad credit , they tried to get us financed . ..very friendly and we were in in out in less than one hour ....

happy customer

by from skokie, il |

I was very satisfied with my experience at the dealership, and bought a very nice car for a very fair price.

What an excellent experience!!!

by from Streamwood |

I am so pleased with this company. Yes it's a small one but it feels like a brother or family selling you a car,that's how hands on and accommodating they are. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and relative. Sebastian isn't pushy at all not like other company u can't get out unless u buy one. What an amazing experience! Thanks Sebastian and Chris finally I got my dream car:))) This how selling should be!

Great used cars Best customer service ask for Tony

by from Streamwood, IL |

I hate shopping for used cars and typically its usually an awful experience so my hope were not high when coming to Conway motors. I was shocked at how easy and helpful Tony made our experience. He took the time to show us each and every car we wanted to see and he was very helpful and understanding with our situation (we have bad credit). Tony helped us to find the perfect car for us and he even helped us through the timely financing process. He stuck by our side until the end. I would highly recommend coming to Conway motors. They have a great selection and the staff is amazing. The manager (Carl) even worked with us to get payments right where we wanted them and a low down payment. Carl and Tony really made our experience a lot easier and were always by our side and helpful to answer questions even when the dealership got busy. I will definitely be back. Go see Tony and Carl they are great guys and they really are there to help not just sell you a car.

janet rn

by from streamwood |

This place is amazing! I had good experience with the service and I would definitely recommend Sebastian he knows every detail of the car.