Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

A++ Absolutely Impressed by Matt

by from Chicago |

I purchased a 2009 Nissan Altima LS on 12/08/12 from Conway Imports. Let's face it, Used Car dealerships inherently have a poor reputation to the public. Conway Imports certainly sets itself apart from the rest. Chris and Martin took the time to figure out something that was going to work well for what I needed and didn't push me into something that wouldn't make sense long term. Chris and Martin are genuine people who were very professional in their consultative approach to selling. Coming from a less than perfect credit, there was concern over the potential for a dealership to play games - but not here. Chris was even willing to attempt negotiating lower interest financing over what was initially offered over the phone with me sitting right in front of him - the result - 2 points less. No more games with running to speak to a manager and coming back with payments that don't make sense - which is all too common at most places. I would highly recommend visiting them the next time you or a loved one is in need of a quality pre-owned vehicle and FORGET EVERYTHING you thought you knew about Used Car Dealerships.

Great Place

by from Palatine |

Just a great small used car dealership. Chris and Martin are great guys and I also love the no pressure atmosphere. If you are looking for a high quality used car you should check this place out!

Needed a Car and loan within my budget and asap

by from Saint Charles, Il |

I took my 94 Mazda in for repair and found that it was not worth repairing. I then wanted to inquire about the possiblity of getting a car loan and by chance I got in touch with Chris Bienko at Conway Motors. I explained my financial situation and within a short time I was given the opportunity to get a 2011 Mazda with monthly payments to fit my needs. Everyone I dealt with was very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Chris and Conway Motors to anyone looking for honesty. Chris took the time to find a deal for me.

Jamie Abraham

by from Algonquin IL |

Chris really went out of there way to help me fincance this car.

by from Streamwood, IL |

I went to Conway Imports interested in making a car purchase for the very first time. I have no credit and have been turned away from countless places in the past because of that. I was suprised at the beautiful selection of vehicles available, as well as the time their employees spent finding something that worked with not only my budget, but also my lack of credit. I am now a proud owner of a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta and I couldn't be happier!

Awesome Dealership

by from Streamwood Il |

I was looking for a second car for the winter and went to several dealership to find poor service and cars that were not in good shape. The customer service I received at Conway Imports was beyond my expectations. They are very up front with you on all their vehicles!!!

Good People......a little missleading.........

by from Dekalb,IL |

If you're one that has credit issues, dont believe they are able to finance all. They are more than willing to work for you, and are very friendly and honest with you, but the advertisement that they can finance all unfortunately wasnt the case for me. I just wanted to write a review so people dont go in there expecting to get financed for sure. In my case I was in the trades for 10 years and through the economic crash, I lost my job and eventually lost my house, so it is understandable on why they couldn't get something done.