Conway Imports

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******Carfax***A+BBB****

Javier Martinez Guerrero

by from Streamwood, IL |

Tony was extremely helpful and courteous, making our buying experience less stressful.

Excellent services

by from Bangor Mi |

This has been an excellent experience, Marcos has been very professional and kind with us, Thank you so much Marcos.

Great place to buy a great car

by from Chicago, IL |

Just one word "Great". Everything was smooth to purchase the car.

What a joke

by from Elgin, IL |

Terrible experiences, salesman Sebastian accused me of causing damage to my vehicle, and wouldn't take accountablility for his terrible actions. Continues malfunctions and unacceptable work. I think that glueing a button shut that was needing to be repaired without my consent is horrible. When I asked why the button was glued, I was told by both the Sebastian, the manager and the General Manager said " that feature really isn't used anyway because it costs a lot to subscribe" well this wasn't their decision to make and I was going to pay extra for feature and now I can't even open it to use. The General Manager Chris didn't even come out of his office to address me and apologize for all my troubles. I had to approach him and ask if he was going to get up to speak to his unsatisfied customer and he never did. He sat behind his desk and the first thing he said was I don't know why your having these problems and didn't apologize. Are you kidding me?? He gave me a down grade of a loaner and didn't want to put gas in the tank that was empty he asked me is it really empty and I said yes and then breathed heavily and told the mechanic to put $10 bucks in. When you buy a "new" car you would think the company would want to keep you as happy as they so you come back, I will never come back. I've had the vehicle for 9 day and have been back for the same issues for 7 of those days because they are not open on Sundays. Terrible, unexcusable, exhausting and unprofessional no way to run a business. I work for a very large company and could have sent a lot of business to them, but there is no way this will ever happen. Do your research and stay away!!!

Conway and Tony a great place!!!

by from south holland il |

The experience was awesome!!! Tony the salesperson was awesome. He was patient and allowed me time to make my final decision. He was thorough and very informative about the purchase of the car. The company itself is great. Great customer service, and good cars!!!!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Hebron, IN |

Came an hour from Indiana to test drive a Jeep I saw online. The car was all I was looking for, they showed me everything they fixed on it, I made a deal and drove it home. I would recommend Conway to any of my friends and family. Purchase process and financing were easy and the staff were a pleasure to work with.

Great Place To Buy

by from Streamwood, IL |

This is a very nice lot with a wide selection of vehicles. Building is very well maintained and clean. The sales people are extremely helpful and do what they can possible to get you what you can afford. Marco Torres was by far the most helpful sales person in any car lot that I have ever met, I did not feel pressured into any sale and worked hard to get me what I was looking for. By far I recommend to anybody looking for a quality used car.

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from HANOVER PARK. IL |

WHEN I CAME TO SEE THE AUDI ORIGINALLY ANOTHER DEAL WAS IN THE WORKS. TONY TOLD ME HE WOULD LET ME KNOW IF THE DEAL DIDIN'T HAPPEN. HE KEPT IN TOUCH AND WHEN THE OTHER DEAL DIDN'T HAPPEN HE CALLED ME TO SAY THE CAR WAS AVAILABLE. HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT.

Great customer service

by from Crystal Lake Il |

I just purchased a vehicle from Conway and I have to say I am very happy with how smooth things went and how easy they were to work with. Tony the sales person was informative and really took the time to explain what my options in my price range were and how to get the most car for my money. I would recommend these guys and will most likely purchase my next pre owned vehicle from them.

Lisa Vazquez

by from Elgin, Illinois |

I came in with a trade-in with balance and they gave me a very good trade-in value and I was very impressed by the professionalize of the staff. Would recommend to family and friends. Thanks a lot for all your time and effort.