Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Hassle free and got me financed!

by from Streamwood |

I would like to let anyone out there who is looking for a car to stop in at Conway Imports. My credit wasn't the best but they were able to get me financed. I didn't feel pushed into anything, and eveything was explained to me about what my oprtions were. Marco was very professional and knowledgable and easygoing. Chis was very straight up and gave me some good advice to help me build my limited credit. If I know anyone looking for a car, the first place I will tell them to go is over to Conway!! I am VERY happy with my new car!!! Thank You all so much for everything!

2001 toyota rav 4

by from chicago il |

when i bought the car on Jan 6, 2013, a month after, it broke down. I took it to the mechanic & was told I have to spend over $1000 to have it fixed. took it back to them to to find out if it is covered in the 3-monthy warranty they gave me but they said "no" as it is not an engine problem.

Good customer service

by from Hanover park il |

Con imports has good deals on their cars the people that work There are very good with helping you out with the type of car your looking for you will be very satisfied excellent customer service

great place to get used car

by from lyons, il |

personal are profeciolane and so frandly, I will tell then I had to deal with Sebastian and Karl and those guys are amzing! looking forward to deal with them again

Great place to buy a car

by from Buffalo Grove IL |

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They were very helpful with the buying process and made me feel welcome and comfortable. They also have very good deals on cars compared to other dealerships and are not trying to scam people. Will definitely recommend Conway Imports to friends and family.

Big THANKS to Marco and Karl

by from McHenry |

We gave this dealership a very high rating due primarily to Karl Berner. This young man was extremely professional, very thorough and incredibly knowledgable about the car and financing aspect of purchase. There was not one single question we asked him that he could not answer himself. We felt very comfortable working with him on our purchase. We will send our family members and friends to Karl when they are in the market for a used car. The dealership is small but clean and professional/classy looking and every person we interacted with during our purchase was friendly, knowledgable and very helpful. It made our car buying experience...a pleasure. How refreshing! "AAA+ rating"

Great customer service

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I had a great buying experience with Marco. He helped me out with getting my financing in place and was happy to answer any questions. No hassle no pressure great place to buy a car.

Mrs Roman

by from LaGrange Pk Il 60526 |

I am very happy with the service that I received from Marco and the staff at CONWAY IMPORTS. They made sure that they understood what we where looking for and they met our needs. They made buying a car easy and I would recommend them to anyone.

Friendly Service

by from Streamwood |

Our sales rep was very helpful and made things easier.

Great service, good dealer

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I had a great experience shopping at dealership. Where friendly, staff eager to help. Where helpful to set a payment plan that suitable for mine needs. Would buy car here again.