Conway Imports

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******Carfax***A+BBB****

Great Place To Buy

by from Streamwood, IL |

This is a very nice lot with a wide selection of vehicles. Building is very well maintained and clean. The sales people are extremely helpful and do what they can possible to get you what you can afford. Marco Torres was by far the most helpful sales person in any car lot that I have ever met, I did not feel pressured into any sale and worked hard to get me what I was looking for. By far I recommend to anybody looking for a quality used car.

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from HANOVER PARK. IL |

WHEN I CAME TO SEE THE AUDI ORIGINALLY ANOTHER DEAL WAS IN THE WORKS. TONY TOLD ME HE WOULD LET ME KNOW IF THE DEAL DIDIN'T HAPPEN. HE KEPT IN TOUCH AND WHEN THE OTHER DEAL DIDN'T HAPPEN HE CALLED ME TO SAY THE CAR WAS AVAILABLE. HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Chicago, IL |

Sebastian and the group at Conway Motors were extremely helpful. I came in after being told no by a few dealers. With my sticky credit situation, being self-employed, and just barely moving to Chicago no one wanted to help. Im walking out today with the perfect car. The one I WANTED!!!! For a good price with a descent payment. I cant say thank you enough to the team here. Highly recommended to anyone that wants to deal with a friend, not a salesman.

Great customer service

by from Crystal Lake Il |

I just purchased a vehicle from Conway and I have to say I am very happy with how smooth things went and how easy they were to work with. Tony the sales person was informative and really took the time to explain what my options in my price range were and how to get the most car for my money. I would recommend these guys and will most likely purchase my next pre owned vehicle from them.

Lisa Vazquez

by from Elgin, Illinois |

I came in with a trade-in with balance and they gave me a very good trade-in value and I was very impressed by the professionalize of the staff. Would recommend to family and friends. Thanks a lot for all your time and effort.

Good Experience

by from Streamwood, IL |

Overall, it was a great experience! The sales staff definitely worked with us on every aspect of financing a car,

Victoria

by from Skokie |

Great Company..very accommodating and very positive outcome. Sebastian is the best!! will definitely recommend them. Look for Sebastian you will never regret it..Customer service is outstanding!!

Great Service, friendly and knowlegable staff.

by from Chicago IL |

Tony is a pleasure to work with. Tony and the finance manager, Kurt are both very knowledgeable and made our car buying painless and smooth. I highly recommend Conway Imports.

angela

by from Schaumburg IL |

Great place- Went to get my daughter her first car, Nissan Altima and was handled great. Tony was our salesman and was very helpful. Deal went through and everything went smoothly for purchase with Karl. Would recommend to friends/family. :)

nice service

by from Worth, IL |

like the customer service good job Marco did an excellent job great saleman!