Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

First Time Car Buyer

by from Streamwood, IL |

I went to Conway Imports interested in making a car purchase for the very first time. I have no credit and have been turned away from countless places in the past because of that. I was suprised at the beautiful selection of vehicles available, as well as the time their employees spent finding something that worked with not only my budget, but also my lack of credit. I am now a proud owner of a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta and I couldn't be happier!

Awesome Dealership

by from Streamwood Il |

I was looking for a second car for the winter and went to several dealership to find poor service and cars that were not in good shape. The customer service I received at Conway Imports was beyond my expectations. They are very up front with you on all their vehicles!!!

Good People......a little missleading.........

by from Dekalb,IL |

If you're one that has credit issues, dont believe they are able to finance all. They are more than willing to work for you, and are very friendly and honest with you, but the advertisement that they can finance all unfortunately wasnt the case for me. I just wanted to write a review so people dont go in there expecting to get financed for sure. In my case I was in the trades for 10 years and through the economic crash, I lost my job and eventually lost my house, so it is understandable on why they couldn't get something done.

I got screwed

by from Chicago,IL |

I purchase a vehicle from this location. When I first came there was pleased with the customer service. I went there for a Volvo that I had saw ended coming out with something that they recommended. Needless to say the vehicle ended up being a crap car. Had taken it for repair and told me it was unsafe to drive because the frame was rotted when I only had vehicle for 1 month. Told them about it and pretty much my answer was come back in 8 months when you can trade it in. Thanks for ripping me off when the economy is already bad and now paying on a car I can't drive..

Conway Imports responded to this review

February 8, 2013

Customer came in just like stated in the review, for a Volvo, and end it up buying something completely different. She wanted to return or exchange the car for a different one and since the sale was finalized it was impossible. We hardly believe that anyone would make payments on a car and not drive it. We inspect all the cars and if for any reason it would be unsafe we would not sell it to the public. Usually customers ask to take cars for their own inspections before the sale not after. Our goal is to have good reputation, and sell good and quality vehicles at affordable prices.

My favorite local dealer

by from Bartlett, IL |

Chris and his employees made a great effort to sell us a car. Karl, Martin, Rob, and a few others all bent over backwards on our visits to make sure we were happy, and the actual purchase process was wonderfully smooth. The vehicles they have on the lot are chosen with a very high standard in mind that belies the very average setting the dealership is in. I was told a majority of business is from repeat customers. I don't doubt it.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from elgin |

talk about what you look for in a dealership ,its right here at conway imports !selection, sales and financing > from srart to finish everything was awesome.i want to thank karl in sales , chris in finance and a special thanks to sebastian for taking extra special care of our kids while purchacinng the vehicle. i would tell anyone i know to come here and purchace a vehicle. Thanks again Conway!!!!!!!

A rarity among dealerships! Prof'l

by from Batavia, IL |

We had been looking for a quality used vehicle. We have credit issues and were skeptical going into Conway Imports. We worked with Karl and Chris and they absolutely came through for us! Financing went through without a hitch!! We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of used cars they have available and they treat you with the utmost respect! We are so delighted to have found this dealer that we also are recommending Conway to our friends and family for their next auto purchase!! Thank you Karl and Chris for making this happen for us and for your great service and honesty!! You WILL be seeing us again in the future!! :)

Great service, Very friendly.

by from St. Charles, IL |

A great selection of cars that are priced right inculding high end cars! Staff is very helpful, very professional, very knowlegable, and not too pushy!!

Excellent, warm service and great car dealand car

by from Elgin |

The service at Conway is excellent. The sells people do an awesome job on finding the best deals. I wwas impressed with how organized they were and how fast the whole process was. I woul recomend this place to anyone who is looking for excellent service and a great deal in a car!!

Great people

by from Wheaton,IL |

After searching for a used car for long time we found one at Conway imports. They treated us like a family, they gave us best deal and really low financing. Thanks Conwayimports we will see you for the next car purchase! We would recommend this dealership to friends and family.