Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great service

by from Elgin, Il |

Fast and easy service no pushy sales people. The cars are priced at the right kbb price. I recommend this car dealership to anyone that want a reliable car.

Excellent Service, Great Business,

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

Very pleasant experience. Very friendly, efficient, professional staff. Highly recommend this place to anyone in the market for a car.

Chrismas Americal

by from Hampshire IL |

I had a very special case and I don't just mean bad credit and no credit and here at Conway imports the worked there magic and got me into a wonderful and safe car for my family that had low miles brand new tires ,breaks and ever bell and whistle I never had in a car because I have always had to settle because of my credit . If it was not for them I would have been left out in the cold .

A sincere Thank you!!!

by from Sycamore, IL |

The whole staff was friendly and knowledgible. I not only would recommend this place, but am defintly planning on being a repeat customer. My family appreciates all of your help and insight!!!!!! This was my best car buying experience i have ever had! Everyone was great! We love the car!!!!!

LOVE LOVE the Customer Service!!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Chris and Karl are the Best!! They worked with me to get me the deal and car that I wanted. Thank you for making my DAY!!!

Awesome help here!

by from Chicago, IL |

The gentlemen at this location were very nice and helpful. They got me in a car on the same day I came in; even with a bad credit situation. I would gladly recommend them for your vehicular needs to any of my friends! Great help, friendly environment, and do everything they can do to get you in a car same day!

Great Help

by from Chicago IL |

These guys helped me get into the car I wanted and worked for me to get a decent loan for my sticky credit situation. Thanks guys

Nissan Maxima

by from Rockford, Il |

Just bought a Nissan Maxima and I have to give it up to them! The facility was clean, the service was fantastic and the sales process was perfect! I would highly recommend giving them a visit!!!

Great Experience in buying my car!

by from Forest Park, IL |

They are very efficient and professional to all their customers. I was walked through the whole process effectively and they explained things in clear details when I was considering buying a sweet black 2006 Nissan Altima SL! The car is in fabulous condition and well- maintained- no need for any serving at all. I would recommend them to anybody who is serious about buying a quality car for a reasonable price.

Great Dealership

by from des plaines |

They are great team! They take as much time as needed, to get you everything you want. I highly recommend them.