Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great Service , friendly people

by from Lake in the Hills il |

Great place to buy a car if you are lookng for a used car, good price and quality of vehicles.

Excellent Service, Quick, Friendly, and Easy!!!!!!

by from Streamwood, IL |

I live in Streamwood, passed by them for months and wasn't sure to stop by do to my bad credit. They have wonderful cars and I couldn't resist anymore. Yesterday I did it, and came out with a 2003 Toyota Highlander in awesome conditions. Nice to meet you Chris and Sebastian.

Great Service with nice inventory of cars!!!!

by from Madison, WI |

Karl from Conway Imports did a great job finding me a vehicle and working with the financial department in order for me to walk away with my new MDX today!! He was knowledgable and informative about the cars. I will recommend him to my friends

Awesome Place we need more dealerships like Conway

by from Carpentersville, IL |

I brought a vechile from conway a week ago and you guys and gals ROCK!!!!!! What I loved the most that they have very good quality used cars and they are very honest people. My credit isnt the best and they was able to help me not get the car I wanted but what I can afford....most dealerships these days are lying,backstabbing and tells people what they want to hear not what they need to hear. I loved and enjoyed my car buying experince and I look forward to doing more business with Conway Imports...I would reccommend everyone to check them out. Marko and Carl you rock guys...Thanks for all your help.

Worst experience ever

by from Chicago,IL |

Bad service, I made a deposit with them and they sold the car to another customer there was a very rude guy that told us he sold the car, even though when they knew we were coming back on the date we told them and we had the appointment , so we lose time since we travel 2 hours to pick the car that they sold to someone else

Conway Imports responded to this review

February 26, 2013

We do not feel we are providing a bad service when a client leaves a deposit until a specific day and does not show up that day to make a purchase. We did what was agreed upon to hold a car from Saturday to Monday. Unfortunately, there was another buyer interested in the same car and purchased it Monday night. We apologize for any inconvenience that this have caused you. Also, please do not grade us on the quality of repairs and other areas when you have not used it.

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Conway, and the customer service there was amazing from beginning to end. They helped me get financed pain free even though my credit had lots of bumps and bruises. I didn't feel pressured like I did at other dealers, and I felt comfortable with the financing. Everyone was very nice and I would recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks to Chris, Marco, and Sebastian...they are a great team.

BMW X5

by from Bellwood il |

Good customer service and friendly enivorment and detail sales staff

Awesome customer service at Conway Imports!!!!!

by from Bartlett il |

I would definetly recommend Conway Imports to my family and friends. Carl was able to help with my need for a new used car. I came in and explained my situation. I had bad credit and just lost my house due to foreclosure. Carl took my information and helped me with my application. I was approved and today I am leaving with a 2OO7 Ford Fusion!!!!!!!! Thanks Carl and Conway Imports for the Awesome customer service!!!!!!! I love it!!!

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from Hanover Park,il |

Recently purchased a 2010 camry and was very happy with purchase and the staff they made it easy and went above a beyond to make sure i was happy would definley recommend this dealership to anyone that buying a car they made the purchasing experience awsome thank you conway.

Conway imports and my experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought my BMW 530i from Conway imports for a good price. It was haggle free and smooth financing. They did a great job on getting me the best financing available for me and a payment I can handle. I will definitely recommended Conway imports to a friend and I would definitely be a repeat customer!