Conway Imports

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******Carfax***A+BBB****

Rodolfo Reyna

by from Chicago,IL |

Over all great service!! Clean dealership.They got us the van at are terms. I would recommend any one here!

Great car buying experience!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from Conway. The pricing was fair and the vehicle was clean. They were even able to secure financing despite past credit history.

customer

by from dakota il 61018 |

I was looking for a used car and they hook me up with a low down payment and a decent monthly payment thanks conway

Great customer service

by from Bartlett |

Conway imports is the first stop for buying a used car. Immediately after arriving I noticed a clean friendly facility with many affordable vehicles. Buying process was simple and they were able to finance me with an affordable loan with no credit. Sebastian was very quick to respond with any questions and was always available. Great customer service! Completley honest!!

In times of trouble Conway Imports comforts us

by from Streamwood,il |

My wife Christine and I had to look for a new vehicle after ours was totaled in an accident,and after three weeks of dealing with pushy car dealers and about to give up we found Conway Imports! We have never felt so welcomed at a dealership as we were when we first got there. No sharks jumping at us for a pound of flesh before we got out of our car,nobody pushing us one way or another. We were allowed to walk around and look without someone in a tie and jacket trying to be our friend. What we found was a family looking to help families at our speed. We have never felt so comfortable at a dealership! Sebastian our sales associate was very attentive to what we were asking for,and did not push us in any direction but let us decide and just gave us the information we asked for when we asked. I'm 47years old and have never been treated with more respect from a dealership then I was at Conway Imports! So to Sebastian, Karl , and Chris from my family to yours I say, Thank you! When our oldest son needs a car we will be back, and when our youngest is ready, we will be back! We are now family! Thank you again for everything! Sincerely,Michael and Christine Berner

Priscilla & Armando

by from Aurora, IL |

They were GREAT!!!!! They got us in and helped us finance when no one else would.

arthur

by from loves park il |

said they can approve me with bad credit and they did it awesome service would buy another car from them

David Ohlson

by from Genoa City, Wisconsin |

Sebastian was very helpful and professional. He was patient while I went through the decision making process. He was very thorough keeping in touch with me without being intrusive. There was none of the high-pressure sales tactics so common in the car buying process. The selection of cars is impressive and Sebastian's knowledge was very helpful. If you want a positive used car buying experience, I encourage you to see Sebastian and Conway Imports.

Great Salesman and financing team

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I needed a new car and was very specific about what I wanted to drive and they worked hard to make it happen, and also affordable for me as I just had a baby. I was recommended by a friend and would refer more here!

Severe

by from streamwood,il |

just bought a beautiful car from Conway , they really know how to take care of a customer . Before you go any where else make sure you check this people out . Very happy