Conway Imports

Used 888-631-2263

WHOLESALE PRICES ****** FINANCING ALL TYPES OF CREDIT******

Great customer service

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I like the way they are willing to help us to buy cars. They suggested some good options. We are grateful for their good customer service. The only thing we weren't satisfied was their inventory. It isn't good as we thought. The vehicles we saw on their website weren't here. Those were only for advertisement.

A honest truthful review from a REAL customer!

by from Chicago |

Ok let me start off by saying i don't write a lot of reviews or participate in surveys. This place deserves one just by putting up with a customer like me who's a handful and doesn't get satisfied easily " why should I be I'm spending a good chunk of money." I found them online going through craigslist a lot of dealerships say they will finance bad or no credit but trust me a lot of them are full of it and a waste of your time. I drove all the way from The southloop in Chicago to give them a shot well worth it! I worked with a sales rep named Sebastian who is awesome and very persistent btw. The general manager Chris who's a genuine guy who actually cares about his client base and reputation. "Which really doesn't matter to a typical car dealer a sale is a sale" I had small credit cards but never a revolving loan. He made it happen for me at a good rate and not from a Mickey Mouse bank but an actual reputable bank. When the time came to leave I felt like I was apart of the dealership being introduced to the general managers wife and father. I highly recommend this place to anyone who's in the market to shop for a new or used vehicle!

Impressed by the customer service!

by from Chicago IL |

First time financing a car, and this guys were great on explaining everything. I really recommend this place. Its hard to find good customer service this days.

Very Satified Customer!!!!!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Overall buying experience since I have been purchasing vehicles over the last 10 years, I would have to say by far, Conway Imports is one of the best experiences I've had. Staff was excellent and courteous and well knowledge about the vehicles. Willing to work with you regardless of credit and history. Lastly, the vehicles they sell are by far, very well maintained and in great shape. Show room condition! I highly recommend Conway Imports. Thank you.

Nice car

by from Mount Prospect, Il |

Nice, professional service, highly recommended. Car is very clean.

Awesomeness

by from Aurora,IL |

I was In the market for a new car! I went to Conway and what a success. Although I have some credit issue they helped me every step of the way! Quick and fast all the way

Great Service I Am Very Satisfied

by from Chicago IL |

My experience with the sales Rep Marco was very assuring helpful. And when it came down to the finance department Carl did his best to put me in a vehicle. I'm happy and satisfied with what I had on my credit. As a customer at Conway I will recommend everyone to visit their car lot. you never no until you try.

First time buyer

by from Elgin, IL |

These guys were really helpful. As soon as we got into the parking lot one of the sales guy came and assisted us immediately. I have no established credit history. My father helped, however, his credit was not that great as well. These guys worked with me and got me approved for the Lexus ES 02. Nice car, interior was intact, and it drives smooth. Great customer service and great sets of cars in the lot! I highly recommend this dealership.

Awesome Service

by from Bloomingdale Illinois |

I called and spoke with Tony. He was very friendly. I arrived and was greeted immediately by Sabastian. He assisted me with the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. The process was quick and easy. I would recommend Conway Imports to anyone looking for a vehicle. The BEST vehicle purchase I have experienced. Thank You Conway Imports!

Amazing.

by from Elmhurst |

I came in looking for a very specific car. Im not an average car buyer. I will not look at just a dealership, I look at the car I want and then figure out how to get it. All I had to do was say I wanted it and chris and Sebastian made it happen. Such an amazing staff words cant even explain it. They were so helpful and got me financed even though most of my job is cash. If they have a lancer evolution when my sentra is paid off, I will definitely be back.