Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great car dealership

by from Hanover Park |

Previously, we checked out a lot of cars, but nothing compared with what Conway had. Most cars at Conway had one previous owner, no accidents, and a free Carfax report. We ended up buying a used car in great condition; it looked brand new. The workers were very friendly and helpful, providing a good overall experience. I would definitely recommend stopping by and visiting. Thank you to Conway Imports!

A pleasant purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with conway imports was a pleasant one the moment I contact them over the phone. They very polite and helpful without being pushy. What I want to strongly emphasises is that Conway imports' customer service team prioritize in making the customer feel welcoming and special by their attentiveness and patience. I left there with a 2007 Ford escape. One aspect of the sale that they forgot to mention was things that the car was missing for example, one of the head rest in the back seat and the cigarette lighter and other things. If they would have mentioned it they would have saved my a few surprises when I got home.

Conway is the best

by from Streamwood, IL |

Conway imports gave me the BEST deal, and the BEST customer service. They made me feel right at home and I got the best price. I would definately recommend Conway to anyone who wants a nice car at a good price. And I will be coming back everytime I need another car.

Nissan Altima

by from Chicago, IL |

I found out about this dealer through Craigslist and they had the car I was looking for! Great price and the car was in great condition. The faculty is very friendly and very helpful. They answered any questions we had and helped us with EVERYTHING. I worked with Karl, Chris, and Sebastian and they were extremely helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

My Visit to Conway

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very happy and I'm extremely glad that I made my choice to buy my car here. Very friendly people here and they help you with everything! I went in and looked at the car and walked out with it the same day! In just a couple of hours. Very great service and I will recommened it to anyone looking for a car.

Great customer service !

by from Romeoville,IL |

Found a great Toyota Camry 09,the customer service was top notch.They made shopping for a car a pleasant experience !

Great People

by from rockford, il |

After looking for a nice BMW for a long time with a Good price we went to Conway and it was the Right Place to Go. if you are looking for FINANCING for a car , they will help you , they know how to help you . Nice people , Nice Cars , Good Deal ,thanks to Martin for all his Help (nice sale person), thanks to Chris for helping with the financing process , and thanks to Karl . Just like they advertise in their web site is true ... i will come back to do business with them again .

Best Deal And Buying Experience I Ever Had

by from Chicago, IL |

I was looking for a Pathfinder for months and finally found the prefect one at Conway Imports! Martin in Sales and Chris in finance made it happen exactly how the said they would. These people care about you and this car is amazing. I would highly recommend this dealer to everyone. All of there cars our of great quality and every employee was extremely helpful. Thanks Again Mike

08 Ford taurus x

by from Hanover Park |

If your looking to get finiaced, i recommed you stop in.

Great Dealership

by from Carpentersville, IL |

Extremely nice and professional. Very impressed with the website and how easy it was to navigate. We bought a great car that was very clean and they went out of their way to help us and make our purchase a great experience.