Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

great service

by from Mt Prospect |

This dealership is Great, I can recommend it to everyone, next time when I will looking for a new car I will be sure I'll go to this dealer. Sebastian was very helpful in all things, we got great financing and Great service.

Murano purchase

by from Mt Prospect |

Enjoyed doing business, Karl was very helpful and made me feel welcome. It was a great experience, I recommend them for more service. Keep up the good work Conway!

Great Help

by from Streamwood, IL |

Marco and Chris in fincancing were a great help with getting me a new vehicle for me and my cousin. Will definitely keep Conway Imports as a choice when I go for a new vehicle

Mr. Bruce Grissette

by from Aurora,IL |

Thanks to Conway Motors I got the SUV I wanted at agood price. Love the SUV!

A+ Rating (Great Service and Great Staff)

by from Bartlett |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Conway motors and so far an am very pleased with the service provided and my vehicle. My salesman Karl was friendly and worked hard to get me financed and a payment that I was comfortable with a minimum down payment. Sebastian was also great I would have to say that about the entire staff everyone was friendly and made you feel welcome when you walked in the door. I liked the fact that the owner Chris came out to introduce himself shook my hand and gave congrats on my new purchase. As far as service I give these guys an A+ my check engine light came on the next day after I purchased my vehicle which was a Sunday and of course dealer was closed so I took the car back on Monday morning Karl had it check out right away it was determined to be a sensor and they ordered part and fixed it in about an hour while I waiting. No that's great service!!! This made me feel even more confident about my purchase. I would definitely recommend them to a friend! =)

Unpleasant first time experience

by from Northwest suburbs, IL |

Made my visit to your dealer to checkout the vehicle I was interested in. It took a little while before anyone showed up. When the young salesman (Marco) finally showed up he asked "what are you thinking on doing"? Well let see, if I am in your car dealer I guess I am potential buyer of one of your cars. I asked if I could test drive the car and was given the run around. I do not understand why a straight forward 'yes, Mr, Potential car buyer .... by all means take a test drive. That would've sold the car. Needles to say I left the car dealer without a test drive. This is my first experience of this kind in my 45 years of buying cars.

Hassle free and got me financed!

by from Streamwood |

I would like to let anyone out there who is looking for a car to stop in at Conway Imports. My credit wasn't the best but they were able to get me financed. I didn't feel pushed into anything, and eveything was explained to me about what my oprtions were. Marco was very professional and knowledgable and easygoing. Chis was very straight up and gave me some good advice to help me build my limited credit. If I know anyone looking for a car, the first place I will tell them to go is over to Conway!! I am VERY happy with my new car!!! Thank You all so much for everything!

2001 toyota rav 4

by from chicago il |

when i bought the car on Jan 6, 2013, a month after, it broke down. I took it to the mechanic & was told I have to spend over $1000 to have it fixed. took it back to them to to find out if it is covered in the 3-monthy warranty they gave me but they said "no" as it is not an engine problem.

Good customer service

by from Hanover park il |

Con imports has good deals on their cars the people that work There are very good with helping you out with the type of car your looking for you will be very satisfied excellent customer service

great place to get used car

by from lyons, il |

personal are profeciolane and so frandly, I will tell then I had to deal with Sebastian and Karl and those guys are amzing! looking forward to deal with them again