Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great friendly service

by from Carol Stream IL |

Recently bought a Voltswagon Jetta, thought it would have been much harder to finance because of my recent bankruptcy . They didn't make a big deal out of it or make me feel bad. They were able to get me a loan and I drove away with the Jetta. I adore the car great price and friendly service . I would go back again !!

GREAT PRICES

by from SOUTH ELGIN, IL |

NOT ABLE TO RATE REPAIRS AT THIS TIME, REPAIRS WERE PROMISED TO BE DONE TO VEHICLE ONCE PARTS RECEIVED. OVER ALL THEIR DEALERSHIP TRIED VERY HARD TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE LOAN FOR MY VEHICLE. WILL RETURN TO BUY MORE VEHICLES FROM THEM. PRICES FOR VEHICLES ARE VERY REASONABLE AND ARE NOT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

conway imports

by from Thongmalaysy |

just purchase car here good and friendly service great deals

Great Experience Great Service

by from Mattes Il |

I have been at a lot of places looking for a good deal on a truck. I've found the best here. I save over a thousand dollars and when I thought it was over. The owner CRIS went the extra mile and saved me even more money on my insurance. If you are looking for a good deal? I diffinently reccomed you check Conway Imports first. Mel Barnes

Conway imports

by from Lake Zurich,IL |

Conway is a very friendly dealership. The all customer service is proffessional and nice to deal with. Fill comfortable with all transactions ,cause the know , what the are doing.I had a pleasent day in a Conway, and no one try to play on my nervs.Thank you all for get me a good deal .

great deal

by from Aurora il |

Saw an ad for a Lexus RX330 online, looked too good to be true but I decided to come check it out anyway ... As I pulled into the dealership, I got a little more skeptical since its a bare bones setup. No fancy lobbies, no overpaid receptionists, no frills at all. Its a family run business and all the salemen and managers seem to be related ... Went to check out the car ... at first sight, it looked even better than what was shown in the photos. The test drive was a dream ... and the best part was they didn't send a salesman with me to the test drive. They sent a mechanic. The kid knew everything about the car, and never tried to really "sell" it at any point ... After the test drive, they took me to the "manager's office" ... but it was a pleasant surprise since the manager (Chris) was a very laid back and honest guy. The negotiations were a little heated over the price of the car, since I'm used to haggling over prices for anything I can :) ... but in the end, we agreed on a deal we both thought was excellent. And to put icing on the cake, originally the bank approved me for a 5.99 APR finance, and we shook hands on the final payments and everything... but as Chris was doing the paperwork, he was able to get me a cheaper rate (4.5 APR) which took another couple of hundred bucks off the total ! I'm 100% satisfied with this deal, really like the people here and would definitely come back to buy many more cars from here.

Conway Imports Experience

by from Elk Grove Village |

Everyone was very accomodating. It was a no hassle no pressure environment. I would definitely go back there and since they have a shop I think I will be taking my cars there for services or maintenance.

Great Guy, Great Deal!

by from Lockport |

Very nice people at this car dealership. Martin very helpful, Thanks

2007 Nissan Maxima

by from Mt. Prospect |

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very thorough and never pushy. Would recommend to friends and family,

A++ Absolutely Impressed

by from Chicago |

Text: I purchased a 2009 Nissan Altima LS on 12/08/12 from Conway Imports. et's face it, Used Car dealerships inherently have a poor reputation to the public. onway Imports certainly sets itself apart from the rest. hris and Martin took the time to figure out something that was going to work well for what I needed and didn't push me into something that wouldn't make sense long term. hris and Martin are genuine people who were very professional in their consultative approach to selling. oming from a less than perfect credit, there was concern over the potential for a dealership to play games - but not here. hris was even willing to attempt negotiating lower interest financing over what was initially offered over the phone with me sitting right in front of him - the result - 2 points less. o more games with running to speak to a manager and coming back with payments that don't make sense - which is all too common at most places. would highly recommend visiting them the next time you or a loved one is in need of a quality pre-owned vehicle and FORGET EVERYTHING you thought you knew about Used Car Dealerships. Thanks,