Conway Imports

Conway Imports

615 E Lake St, Streamwood, IL 60107

Used 888-631-2263

Wholesale deals for the public, we finance all types of credit!

Great people

by from Wheaton,IL |

After searching for a used car for long time we found one at Conway imports. They treated us like a family, they gave us best deal and really low financing. Thanks Conwayimports we will see you for the next car purchase! We would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

toyota

by from glendale hts.il |

they were nice to us and helped us find the perfect car

2008 Sanota

by from Bartlett,IL |

Everybody was very helpful and did everything they could to make my shopping for a car pleasent.

Buyer Beware

by from Chicagoland |

I made a couple phone calls and the sales team have little regard for each other. I asked specific questions about mechanical condition of the drive train and I received cosmetic feedback to the point that they would not listen to my interests. I thought it was me. I found some time to go see the vehicle and made a courtesy call prior to showing up. The salesman comes out with a handshake and is searching the office for keys. We walk out to the vehicle and I ask to open the bed, we could not get it open. The salesman wants to start the vehicle, I reply "please dont". We get help from another employee and we examine the latches. The manager/owner comes out and the salesman are talking beyond control. I have to ask them to stop as I am the customer. The looks on their faces, they are young, fast, and slippery. When I realized that they were not giving me space, I walked away. The supposed owner reminded me that he owned the place and that I was working for someone...what a brash and unprofessional commentary? Advice - stay away from this trashy style.

Conway Imports responded to this review

February 8, 2013

Thank You for your opinion about our dealership. Unfortunately, cash buyers and loan buyers still get the same respect here. There is always going to be a client we will not be able to please. It?s hard for us to understand, that if a person doesn?t like the unprofessionalism over the phone, will still waste their time to come out to look at a car. Customer did not get the deal he wanted and got irritated and very unpleasant to our staff. Fast, slippery and trashy does not fit our profile. We are a family owned business and will continue to run it with respect to all buyers.

Great car dealership

by from Hanover Park |

Previously, we checked out a lot of cars, but nothing compared with what Conway had. Most cars at Conway had one previous owner, no accidents, and a free Carfax report. We ended up buying a used car in great condition; it looked brand new. The workers were very friendly and helpful, providing a good overall experience. I would definitely recommend stopping by and visiting. Thank you to Conway Imports!

A pleasant purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with conway imports was a pleasant one the moment I contact them over the phone. They very polite and helpful without being pushy. What I want to strongly emphasises is that Conway imports' customer service team prioritize in making the customer feel welcoming and special by their attentiveness and patience. I left there with a 2007 Ford escape. One aspect of the sale that they forgot to mention was things that the car was missing for example, one of the head rest in the back seat and the cigarette lighter and other things. If they would have mentioned it they would have saved my a few surprises when I got home.

Conway is the best

by from Streamwood, IL |

Conway imports gave me the BEST deal, and the BEST customer service. They made me feel right at home and I got the best price. I would definately recommend Conway to anyone who wants a nice car at a good price. And I will be coming back everytime I need another car.

Nissan Altima

by from Chicago, IL |

I found out about this dealer through Craigslist and they had the car I was looking for! Great price and the car was in great condition. The faculty is very friendly and very helpful. They answered any questions we had and helped us with EVERYTHING. I worked with Karl, Chris, and Sebastian and they were extremely helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

My Visit to Conway

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very happy and I'm extremely glad that I made my choice to buy my car here. Very friendly people here and they help you with everything! I went in and looked at the car and walked out with it the same day! In just a couple of hours. Very great service and I will recommened it to anyone looking for a car.

Great customer service !

by from Romeoville,IL |

Found a great Toyota Camry 09,the customer service was top notch.They made shopping for a car a pleasant experience !