Cars-Media.com Inc

1908 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11223

Used 718-676-2426 Used 718-676-2426

First time buyer

by from LOUISVILLE,KY |

They made the experience of first time buying very simple and easy for me. They gave great customer service and I was greeted as soon as I came in. Plus their prices are great.

banker

by from hatfield, pa. 19440 |

greg zomberg was a fantastic salesperson. the service dept is easily to deal with. greg was a salesperson who did not push the potential seller. i would be happy to deal with greg in the future.

LIBERTY GMC - Peoria, AZ -- 5 STARS!!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Valentin Stan was a great salesman - we were so happy, we bought TWO cars!!! I've met other salesmen at other dealerships before and was so unimpressed that I told my husband that I didn't want to buy because of "that guy". Valentin was patient and attentive to our needs. The whole experience with the dealership was wonderful!!! Valentin even helped us bring one of our two new cars home!!! We've been customers there for about 12 years and plan to go back when we're ready for another upgrade!!!

Very impressive facilities

by from Danville, WV |

After a disappointing experience with a competing Lincoln dealership, I paid a visit to Thornhill Ford/Lincoln dealership. I was treated with the upmost courtesy, which led to me purchasing a 2014 Lincoln Hybrid. The transaction was flawless. I have no benchmark to use in addressing the customer service, but I am not aware of any complaints from Thornhill customers

Great salesman and great help with loan

by from Bath, PA |

Salesman, Julio, was very nice and helpful. Not pushy. The loan process went smoothly thanks to the gentleman in the loan department (sorry, can't remember his name). I would go back to Brown-Daub to buy another car in the future. Overall very good experience, especially since I usually don't like car shopping.

Car Auction - best deal!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Rod took me and a friend to the Auction. I was able to see what the dealer actually paid for the car! Great service and I would highly recommend. Will come back for my sons car when he gets his license next year!

Car Autction - 2010 Audi A4

by from Woodside, NY |

Thanks Rod for taking me to the auction and getting me a great deal on my dream car! Best price and I'm glad I went with you! Thank you!

First Union Automotive

by from Bonaire, GA |

Kody, I just want to say THANK YOU. I LOVE my mustang. From the first time I inquired about the car, you stayed in touch with me and kept assuring me that we would get a mustang, if not this one then you would find one. Lisa asked me while I was there what attracted me to your lot. A number of things from price, no lot fees, warranty, but first and foremost was the relationship of trust you were forming with me. Most salesmen always want to talk to my husband, even though he'll tell them "she's the one buying the car". I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with my car. I love it more every time I drive it. THANK YOU! Terrie

Scott Select

by from West Chester, PA |

Rob Gill was an awesome salesperson. I immediately test drove the car. It was everything that the ad said it was. I was able to put a deposit down on the car. Two days later, I came in to sign paperwork and drive out. I am a repeat customer for the Scott family of dealerships and was very happy once again. Way to go Rob!

Typical BAIT & SWITCH!!!

by from Bronx, NY |

I went to see the a red Nissan Sentra sedan and he tried to sell me a silver Sentra hatchback! I literally called right before I left to go there and he said they had it. The lot is tiny, like 11 cars so whatever they say they have they really don't! Total waste of my time!