Select Auto of Charlotte

Used 866-735-8132

"Fine Pre-Owned Vehicles"

Love my new Honda

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased my first car. It was a 2008 Honda accord and I love it! My salesman Justin was very helpful. I will definitely be back to buy my next car from them!

Great Deal and Buying Experience!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I contacted the Select Dealership on 6/25/13 by Email and someone responded back that same evening, we discussed the 2004 M.Benz S430 and arranged an appt. for 6/28/13. I drove up there (5) hours away with my E320 to see if we could work out a trade-in deal. I was very pleased with how everything was handled and their professionalism was impressive to me. There was not a lot of back and forth negotiating, I was pleased with the excellent condition of the vehicle, to be honest, once I drove on the lot, my salesman had it out front on the lot and looking perfect !.....I was sold from that moment ! They had the deal complete, gas the car up for me and I was back on the road within an hour and feeling great about the whole deal........THUMBS UP ! to Select Auto Sales.........DEJ

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I recently purchased a 2004 Acura TL from Select Auto Imports in Charlotte. I have never bought a used car from any business besides a big box dealer like Hendricks or Scott Clark. I was apprehensive at first to buy from a smaller business, but my worries quickly disappeared as soon I stepped onto the lot. Select Auto is family owned and treated me as if I was part of theirs. A CarFax report was provided for the vehicle and the salesman even stayed after hours to show me all the features of my car. I drove off the lot with my vehicle yesterday and felt for the first time that I didn't get taken advantage of and that I got the right car for the right price from the right guys. I will pay Select Auto Imports the ultimate compliment and be a return customer for my next car purchase. Thank you for treating me as a customer a valued customer and not a month end quota! - Joe Zeoli

rip off

by from Mooresboro,nc |

After driving 2 hour to see a vehicle i had talked to them about 10 times I go to the lot to find the vehicle with worn out dry rotted tires a broke windsheild head liner fall down and it want even start poor service and lack of professionalism.

Select Auto of Charlotte responded to this review

November 21, 2012

We at Select Auto of Charlotte would like to apologize if you had an unpleasant experience with us in regards to your recent review. The description you have listed does not match any of our vehicles or conversations with any potential customers in the past. We would love the opportunity to have you contact us at (704)531-9601 so that we can clarify whether or not you had this situation occur with us.

Great place to buy used car

by from Huntersville, NC |

Bought a 99 Jaguar Convertible from Select Auto Imports. Being a 99 the car was in excellent conditon. Paul, my salesman was very friendly and easy to work with. Got me a price that i could not refuse. I am very satisfied with my purchase!

Great car and service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I found "Select of Charlotte" on cars.com. They were very professional and honest to me when selling me my car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Recent buyer from Ohio

by from Dayton, Oh |

I just bought a quality used car from the gentlemen at "Select of Charlotte." Wanted highly recommend to anyone considering this dealership. We could not have been more pleased with the way they treated us. Flew in from out of state to meet courteous, professional brothers. We felt they were easy to deal with, honest and polite. Would do business with again. Thanks Guys! CK