Auto City

4700 E Independence, Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 888-480-1366 Used888-480-1366

Sell & Trade & Buy Financing BHPH Service Collision Low APR Used Cars Charlotte

Great Experience and Very Pleased!

by from Rock Hill South Carolina |

I went here actually as a last resort as I was turned down by Many other dealers, as they all wanted a very high down payment due to my very low credit score and history, etc and or Pushed me toward some other vehicle other than what I came to originally look at. I was contacted several times by Erica, the customer service/Internet department with Follow ups personally Inviting me into the dearlership . Due to her very courteous, no pressure and positive personality I came in as I almost gave up. They asked me about my credit situation and I was very honest with them about a unfortionate situation of a current car that I am getting taken away due to very high payments, personal issues to where I could no longer afford to keep. I was very honest as they were with me as well. John was excellent, very polite and no pressure whatsoever. The sales manager was Awesome and he worked his tail off getting me approved and made it happen. I really appreciate them working with me and Highly recommend if you feel your at a dead end, Please call them and they will help you out! I know everyone has a Unique Credit Situation but they will work hard for you to get you approved and into something you can afford! Thanks again for all your assistance and giving me a second chance to turn my credit around!

June 23, 2015

At Auto City, our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Congratulations on your new purchase Timothy & Joanne!! Show us some love by clicking "Like" on facebook.com/AutoCityCharlotte Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.

Best experience ever

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was the best car buying experience i've ever had. The customer service was amazing and my salesman, Ralph, knew the exact car to show me. I fell in love with the vehicle immediately. It was easy in and easy out, and I am now a car owner. The process was painless and simple. Thank you AutoCity.

Unprofessional, Unavailable and not my dealership!

by from Greensboro |

I, and my Associate called several times and no one answered the phones. We left messages to have them return our calls on a specific vehicle. They did not return our calls. I finally contacted one salesman, who I had a difficult time understanding and didn't seem knowledgeable, so I asked to speak w/Sales Mgt, who also did not return my call. I called and got a receptionist who was also very rude, so, sad to say, I never even received information about the vehicle I was wanting to purchase. I had seen pictures and wanted more info on it! So glad that I didn't waste my time driving over! But have since, found a GREAT dealership with AMAZING customer service, knowledge and Now, a new customer! !! :)

January 7, 2016

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced but thank you for letting me know. I personally would love to take care of this for you and help change your future car buying experience to more of a positive one at Auto City. If there is anything I can to help you in the future please contact the GM, Wallah. Have a great day!

Great service

by from Charlotte |

They were great . The experience was pleasant and not time consuming at all

September 1, 2015

Thank you for visiting our dealership Dennis and being part of the Auto City family! We are excited your experience was a positive one! Remember there is a referral program for all!

Not at all happy

by from Charlotte NC |

Brought a car from here and I haven't had this car for more than a year and already having problems with my engine now I'm catching rides from my co workers because my car is sitting in my parking lot not starting.

August 27, 2015

We are deeply saddened to see this 1 star review Ms Starr. We do our very best to have a great working relationship with all of our customers. Our records show that your last purchase with us was in 2012. We would love to do what ever we can to better assist you and your vehicle issues. Please give us a call at your early convince, ask for Wes 704-753-7037

great customer service,very knowledgeable, helpful

by from charlotte,nc |

sintrell the car sales rep was very pleasant and friendly. I didn't purchase a vehicle from auto city but sintrell gave me all the details on a vehicle I was inquiry about. I would defiantly recommend any one to sintrell if they are looking for a car. I know he would make there buying experience something to remember. He is very well spoken and upfront and willing to help, and will answer any questions you have. Thank you sintrell for all the information

August 16, 2015

At Auto City, Our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are super excited your experience was a positive one Clayton! Thank you for your kind words! Remember there is a referral program for all!

Your web site has no pics to view

by from Charlotte NC |

When shopping for a car the customer needs pictures especially if doing so online. Please update you site with more pictures. Over 90% of your inventory has no photos to view. This is a major part of driving business onto the lot.

June 17, 2015

Hello Shelia, I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Most of our vehicles do have photos available. It's only because we just got the vehicle in and is being processed to put on the lot for sale; these are the vehicles that don't have photos yet. Please don't hesitate to call us (704-535-5535) for more details on the vehicles you're interested in, even though the photo might not be available at the time all the detailed information for each vehicle is still available. Thank you for visiting Auto City!

great place

by from charlotte nc |

If you have tried to look for the best deal with limited options for your situation and have all but given up on you're search, try auto city. These people are truly guaranteed financing and will work there butts off to make sure you leave happy even when they could have kicked you to the curve. They got me financed for a car to an outside bank with relatively low payments and a extended warranty. my credit was a 480, now if thats not enough to convince you to go to auto city of charlotte then you are not really looking for a car with a hurt past. Make sure you have at least if not close to 1k down and they will get you done. Help them help you. thanks auto for the honda accord.

June 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase Dsims!! Our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are super happy your experience was a positive one! Show us some love by clicking "Like" and/or "Rating" us facebook.com/AutoCityCharlotte. Please remember there is also a referral program available to all.

Turned Off

by from Charlotte NC |

At first the sales rep named Orlando was nice. He gave me the impression he could help me get a car within my budget and with my trade in. I was not impressed at the selection of cars. Some were very dirty and there were some that had some aesthetic damage. I only saw one vehicle of interest and it had some minor front end damage. It wasn't until later that this reps attitude changed and I was asked to give a huge down payment even with my trade in for a 2006 vehicle. I was totally turned off by the service at the end and felt that the offer was outlandish. He also had that know-it-all attitude towards the end. I will not be returning to this dealership and would not recommend it.

June 17, 2015

Hello Dave, I apologize for what happen but thank you for letting me know. My mission is to provide you with exceptional customer service and to make sure you love your new vehicle! I personally would love to take care of this for you as soon as possible and help change you're buying experience to more of a positive one. Please contact me to resolve this matter. Please ask for Weston "Sales Manager" so I may personally handle any issues you may have 704-535-5535. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bad Experience

by from Charlotte NC |

At first the service was good. The sales agent named Orlando was polite. However I was shocked at the poor selection of cars and a lot of them were dirty. There were some damage to some vehicles. The salesman blamed it on nearby construction but still, presentation means a lot. Towards the end, the salesman ended up being what most are...somewhat condescending and acted as though he knew it all. I was immediately turned off. Even if he gave me a good offer which he didn't, I would have declined. All in All, I was dissatisfied with the service at this location and will not be returning. I will get the car I desire elsewhere.

June 17, 2015

Hello Big Dave, I apologize for what happen but thank you for letting me know. My mission is to provide you with exceptional customer service and to make sure you love your new vehicle! I personally would love to take care of this for you as soon as possible and help change you're buying experience to more of a positive one. Please contact me to resolve this matter. Please ask for Weston "Sales Manager" so I may personally handle any issues you may have 704-535-5535. I look forward to hearing from you!