Mike Brown Ford

4950 E Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049

New 888-779-9553
Used 888-435-9804
Service 866-315-1054

MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ONE DEAL AT A TIME!

Excellent Experience!

by from Granbury, TX |

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Mike Brown Ford! Every single person that we dealt with was pleasant, and genuinely wanted to help us. Eric, Ryan, and Joel (salesman, financing, manager) were all so knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. They did everything they could to help us get the car that we REALLY wanted. And we drove away in an awesome car with a great interest rate. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great service!

by from Granbury,tx. |

The people at Mike Brown were very friendly, kind, and helpful to us and we are soooo happy with our Dodge Avenger! We really loved Cindy Bowen, our sales person!!!! Thanks, Cindy!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Graham |

I never felt pressured. They made buying a vehicle easy. Great experience!

Very helpful

by from Weatherford, TX |

All my family and I wanted to do was test drive a vehicle to compare it to others in the same class (although I was hopeful we could come to a decision). Even though we didn't buy from this dealer, I wish it would have worked out because the salesman, Mr. V. Knapp, was very patient and helpful. There was a bit of salesmanship but nothing over the top and we were able to walk away without hassle. The staff even stayed after closing time to accommodate us.

Easiest Car Deal I Ever Made!

by from Granbury, Tx |

The Mike Brown Hyundai group made my car buying experience easy. I went into the dealership to service my Hyundai Santa Fe, and left with another Hyundai... I bought a Sonota Hybrid. The car was marked down to clear out the 2012 models and the price was fabulous. I test drove the car, and made an offer. They made the deal, and even found an additional discount of $500. for my past military service. Mary Hinkle was my salesperson and she has followed up with every detail to make certain I'm happy with my car... I am happy. It's a beautiful car and I love that 38 MPG!

Great Experience

by from Granbury, Texas |

My car buying was the most enjoyable experience I have had in awhile. John Moore answered my internet inquiry in a timely manner. Michael Whitfield, my personal salesman. was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. My financial help with Ryan was a great experience also. I was also greeted by other salesmen, front desk person, and others. I did purchase a car and the help afterwards was also great. They did not abandon me after I signed on the dotted line. One of the most enjoyable surprises was the wonderful sense of humor everyone had. They all seemed to enjoy their work, their dealership, their co workers, and me as their customer. They treated me like family and I am confident they will continue to help me with any questions or maintenance. I would recommend this dealership to any and all.