Fremont Casper Chrysler Dodge

Service 855-249-1730

"Fremont's Got It"

Service department

by from Casper WY |

I recently took in my Jeep to have them fix the transfer case..... They gave it back to me without a working speedometer, of course I picked it up right before closing and had to return the next day. After explaining what was wrong their manager attemped to tell me that I must have broke driving home the previous night and they were not responsible to fix it. After about an hour or arguing they decided to fix it for free. Problem solved!!! NOT. 2 weeks later my transfer case broke the brand new chain and they would not fix it for free due to their service having no warranty..... Ended going to Greiner Ford in town and having them fix my Jeep's transfer case for less money than what Fremont initially charged. I will never do business with them again.

Not buying

by from Casper,wy |

I made arrangements to test drive a car that was listed on cars.com. When I arrived at the dealership they had some how lost the car! Finally they decided it must have been loaned out. Went to another dealership that seemed to know where their inventory was located and bought a 2014 car.

Beware,,,!!!

by from Casper, Wyoming |

This Dodge dealership is really not interested in providing quality service (of any kind) to their customers! They are really more interested in extracting as much money from their customers as possible! Any "recourse" after you leave the door is history!! Avoid...!!!! I took my Dodge vehicle in to the dealership to repair a stalling issue and left $1000.00 (plus) poorer and was told the vehicle "repaired itself"... (so why pay if it repairs itself...?). Fremont Motors (Dodge) in Casper had my vehicle for a month and did not repair what I paid them to repair! In fact they told me they didn't know what was wrong with it but yet I was expected to pay them for what they did do (which was apparently very little as the vehicle was not repaired). Of course my Dodge vehicle still continued to stall (and backfire) at very inconvenient locations (such as E.2nd St. and Wyoming Blvd...) I (eventually) diagnosed the problem myself and fixed the problem myself by replacing a "downstream" oxygen sensor and resetting the vehicle's computer, all for about $35.00...and a considerable amount of time and research (for me to figure out what was really wrong with my vehicle). I feel this was a problem any qualified mechanic could have diagnosed and repaired in an hour..!! Yet, this apparently was not possible for anyone at Fremont Motors (Dodge)...!! I feel my experience with Fremont Motors (Dodge) in Casper was a very poor and unfortunate one! This was my first experience with this dealer and I can say it will be my last!! I cannot recommend this dealership to anyone for service of any Dodge vehicle (and likely Chrysler, Jeep and Ram vehicles too...!) Avoid at any cost!!! Caveat Emptor..!!!!

Go anywhere but here!

by from Bar Nunn, WY |

When we bought a used truck from this dealership we also bought their "best in the business" warranty. Within a couple months, and very few miles, the truck began to have serious mechanical issues. Because we had the warranty, it took over a week for the truck to get fixed. Then, the warranty agreed to pay a very nominal amount, saying their "bumper to bumper" basically included anything that wasn't attached to a hose or belt (cause those weren't included in the coverage). We paid this bill and expressed our great dislike for their beloved warranty. The very next morning, the very first time we started it, it did a death rattle in a big black cloud of smoke (clearly some quality mechanics at this place!). This routine continued for several more times and each time was over a week of repair time, mostly due to fighting with the warranty company. The last time this dealership took it to one of their competitors cause they couldn't get it fixed. Throughout this, we were promised by the manager and finance guy that they would take care of the warranty and we wouldn't owe anything for all this mess. They even said we would get some money back after the warranty was refunded. Yeah, right!! Nearly 5 months later, I get a "Past Due" invoice for the repair work that was done (first time I got such an invoice, so I'm still trying to figure out the "past due"). No sign whatsoever of the promised refund. Bottom line . . . . . Don't believe anything these guys say, Don't buy anything from them, and Do NOT use their service department! I will never, ever, ever buy anything (new or used) from these scammers, nor will any of my family (not a small number of people). They may get their "past due" balance and may rejoice in their victory of scamming me out of the thousands we lost on this purchase. I know they don't care about losing one little customer, but they lost tens of thousands of dollars on the future purchases that we would have made had we been treated with decency and had they shown one tiny shred of integrity. They are how "used car salesman" got their bad reputation! There are dealers in Casper with great service and honesty, go to any of them, don't risk these guys! You'll regret it.