Fremont Casper Chrysler Dodge

Service 855-249-1730

"Fremont's Got It"

Kyle Smith

by from casper wyoming |

in Augest we were looking for a good used car it was a saturday and there was a big sale we walked around and looked at a few and and had them narrowed down to 3 then the finance people went to work although it was a long day it was saturday and the dealership was busy however by the end of the day we drove off the lot with a good used car. About a month later I was looking on the internet for a used truck I got a call from Kyle Smith he was very upfront about what I could get into and what he had he went out of his way to take 6 photos of the truck as I couldnt get down there at the time to look at it. when I did get there he took me back to where they were cleaning the truck we went for a test drive I left Kyle the terms of money down and what I was willing to pay within the hour he called me back and said he had it all worked out and it was exactly what I asked for. By that afternoon the deal was done but I didnt get to take my truck home because he wanted it detailed awesome The next day when I returned to get my truck I had to wait an extra 10 minutes while they went to fill the gas tank. A week later my neighbor was looking for a car and I told her about my dealings with Kyle that weekend she came home with a brand new car and explained to me the dealings she had with Kyle positive of course. Thank you Kyle keep up the good work!!

Great customer service!

by from douglas, wy |

We were recently in the market for a ram 1500. We checked several different dealerships including the one in douglas where we live. It seemed everyone was overpriced and the salesmen were all really pushy, and seemed dishonest as they wouldn't give a definite price on anything. Our last ditch effort to buy a truck ended up at fremont in casper. We were impressed the minute we walked on the lot. There was a large selection. The salesman was friendly and helpful, and gave us prices right on the spot. There was no haggling, and we paid about $5000 less than any other dealership could offer for the same make and model. The finance guy was also very friendly, and wasn't pushy. We will definitely recommend fremont to our friends, and will be buying all of our vehicles here in the future. Thank you for a hassle free experience!

Great Customer Service!

by from Thermopolis, wy |

I have to say this was the most pleasant experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle! Upon arrival I was prepared to deal with the "normal over the top pushy sales guy", however, this was not the case! George Velez was not only friendly, he was able to listen to our needs and help us to narrow down a selection out of the hundreds of vehicles on the lot in a timely manner. Not once did I or my husband feel pressured into purchasing this vehicle! Because our credit isn't exactly "pristine" George was able to help us find Dodge Durango that gave us the most "Bang" for our buck! I would not only recommend Fremont Motors, but I would like to recommend that you see George for all of your needs!!!

Dean B

by from Casper, Wy. |

I purchased a used 2006 Charger it went very well and the only items that was an issue was taken care of by the service department in a short amount of time with no hassles.

George Velez quickly helped.

by from Casper, WY |

George Velez quickly saw how he could help us narrow our search for a new truck and fit us with the truck we needed. Thanks!

GREAT UP-FRONT SERVICE, NOT SO MUCH IN THE SHOP

by from CASPER, WY |

THE SALES STAFF AND FINANCE MANAGER WERE EXCELLENT, BUT THE DETAIL/PREP/DELIVERY STAFF WERE LESS THAN REMARKABLE. THE INTERIOR MOLDINGS IN THE BACK WERE NOT CLEAN, THE WINDSHIELD WASHER RESERVOIR WAS EMPTY, A PAINT CHIP IN THE HOOD WAS LEFT UN-REPAIRED, AND THE CHANGE OIL WARNING WAS NOT RESET (ASSUMING THAT THE OIL WAS CHANGED).

horrible service department

by from casper wy |

I bought my truck 2.5 years ago its a dodge 2500 with a cummins diesel. I brought it in about 6 months after I bought it for hard start in the cold weather and they determined it was injectors which was fine it was under aftermarket warranty but they suggested i pay for all new injector lines cause they are known to leak, so i did and within a week they were leaking and not just a little i opened my hood one day and fuel just ran out of the heat shield under the hood so called them and they couldn't get me in for a week and a half it was their fault to start with so i fixed it myself and then the next year it had the same issue wouldn't start when it was cold so i brought it back in and they said injectors again they replaced one made me pay for what warranty didn't cover which was ok so brought the truck home and it still wouldn't start if it got below 25 degrees outside called them and they couldn't get it in for 2 weeks so waited dropped it off for my scheduled appointment they never called so i called them after they had it for a week and a half just to find out they hadn't even touched it yet because they said they were having issues with the warranty company which i understand but they should have called me to let me know what was going on I will not ever buy from them again and will not ever recommend anyone else to buy anything from them and definatly do not get any service work done.

Service department

by from Casper WY |

I recently took in my Jeep to have them fix the transfer case..... They gave it back to me without a working speedometer, of course I picked it up right before closing and had to return the next day. After explaining what was wrong their manager attemped to tell me that I must have broke driving home the previous night and they were not responsible to fix it. After about an hour or arguing they decided to fix it for free. Problem solved!!! NOT. 2 weeks later my transfer case broke the brand new chain and they would not fix it for free due to their service having no warranty..... Ended going to Greiner Ford in town and having them fix my Jeep's transfer case for less money than what Fremont initially charged. I will never do business with them again.

Not buying

by from Casper,wy |

I made arrangements to test drive a car that was listed on cars.com. When I arrived at the dealership they had some how lost the car! Finally they decided it must have been loaned out. Went to another dealership that seemed to know where their inventory was located and bought a 2014 car.

Beware,,,!!!

by from Casper, Wyoming |

This Dodge dealership is really not interested in providing quality service (of any kind) to their customers! They are really more interested in extracting as much money from their customers as possible! Any "recourse" after you leave the door is history!! Avoid...!!!! I took my Dodge vehicle in to the dealership to repair a stalling issue and left $1000.00 (plus) poorer and was told the vehicle "repaired itself"... (so why pay if it repairs itself...?). Fremont Motors (Dodge) in Casper had my vehicle for a month and did not repair what I paid them to repair! In fact they told me they didn't know what was wrong with it but yet I was expected to pay them for what they did do (which was apparently very little as the vehicle was not repaired). Of course my Dodge vehicle still continued to stall (and backfire) at very inconvenient locations (such as E.2nd St. and Wyoming Blvd...) I (eventually) diagnosed the problem myself and fixed the problem myself by replacing a "downstream" oxygen sensor and resetting the vehicle's computer, all for about $35.00...and a considerable amount of time and research (for me to figure out what was really wrong with my vehicle). I feel this was a problem any qualified mechanic could have diagnosed and repaired in an hour..!! Yet, this apparently was not possible for anyone at Fremont Motors (Dodge)...!! I feel my experience with Fremont Motors (Dodge) in Casper was a very poor and unfortunate one! This was my first experience with this dealer and I can say it will be my last!! I cannot recommend this dealership to anyone for service of any Dodge vehicle (and likely Chrysler, Jeep and Ram vehicles too...!) Avoid at any cost!!! Caveat Emptor..!!!!

Go anywhere but here!

by from Bar Nunn, WY |

When we bought a used truck from this dealership we also bought their "best in the business" warranty. Within a couple months, and very few miles, the truck began to have serious mechanical issues. Because we had the warranty, it took over a week for the truck to get fixed. Then, the warranty agreed to pay a very nominal amount, saying their "bumper to bumper" basically included anything that wasn't attached to a hose or belt (cause those weren't included in the coverage). We paid this bill and expressed our great dislike for their beloved warranty. The very next morning, the very first time we started it, it did a death rattle in a big black cloud of smoke (clearly some quality mechanics at this place!). This routine continued for several more times and each time was over a week of repair time, mostly due to fighting with the warranty company. The last time this dealership took it to one of their competitors cause they couldn't get it fixed. Throughout this, we were promised by the manager and finance guy that they would take care of the warranty and we wouldn't owe anything for all this mess. They even said we would get some money back after the warranty was refunded. Yeah, right!! Nearly 5 months later, I get a "Past Due" invoice for the repair work that was done (first time I got such an invoice, so I'm still trying to figure out the "past due"). No sign whatsoever of the promised refund. Bottom line . . . . . Don't believe anything these guys say, Don't buy anything from them, and Do NOT use their service department! I will never, ever, ever buy anything (new or used) from these scammers, nor will any of my family (not a small number of people). They may get their "past due" balance and may rejoice in their victory of scamming me out of the thousands we lost on this purchase. I know they don't care about losing one little customer, but they lost tens of thousands of dollars on the future purchases that we would have made had we been treated with decency and had they shown one tiny shred of integrity. They are how "used car salesman" got their bad reputation! There are dealers in Casper with great service and honesty, go to any of them, don't risk these guys! You'll regret it.