Brenengen Chevrolet Cadillac

New 866-594-3181
Used 888-834-1350
Service 866-499-6025

Tru Discount Pricing...Every Car...Every Day

Doran Bonse is the...BEST :)

by from La Crosse, WI |

We have bought 10+ cars/trucks from Doran over the years amongst 3 families & TRULY value his honesty, willingness to go above & beyond to exceed our expectations every time!!! Cole A. Passe

Great!

by from Jefferson, wi |

Great sales team! My experience first began with a simple email after finding a car that interested me on cars.com. The associate took the time to create a personalized video and emailed it to me. He also answered questions I had about the vehicle. Next I filled out the online finance application and a short time later received a phone call from doran and then from the finance manager. Came up the next business day test drive the vehicle and purchased it. Very quick, easy process and we love our new vehicle. Would recommend this dealership and employees to anyone! Thanks again!

Great customer service

by from La crosse, wi |

Recently purchased a vehicle at Brenengen and our sales consultant Doran was very attentive, helpful and not your typical pushy salesman. I appreciated being able to browse without feeling pressured into buying until I was ready. When we finally picked our vehicle, they made the buying process so simple and hassle free. By far the best car buying experience.

OUTSTANDING Sales Department!!!

by from La Crosse, WI |

My husband and I started looking at vehicles in February 2015 since our Ford lease was coming to an end in May. We wanted to find something we liked ahead of time so we were not stuck in a 3 year lease in something we did not like. We went to every new car dealership in the La Crosse and surrounding area and were not treated like we were at Brenengen Chevrolet in Onalaska!! Our experience started with Doran asking if we needed any help, and instead of "pushing" us he told us to come and see him (or another sales associate) if we wanted to see inside any of the cars. I was impressed just by the fact that we were not dealing with the usual pushy sales person that most people try to run from!! We never felt obligated to take a business card as it seemed like everyone worked together as a team. We were interested in the 2015 Traverse. Doran showed us the vehicle and allowed us to test drive it. We fell in love in less than 30 minutes! We started with the process of leasing the new vehicle. We figured since it was early afternoon on a Saturday, we would most likely not have anything finished until the following week. Finance Manager Lance went straight to work and was able to make our wishes come true that we would be able to drive the vehicle home the same day despite not having a whole lot of time!! We had some hang-ups with the Ford Lease and time frames, but on the following Monday the team, at Brenengen Chevy and Ford worked diligently again to work out a deal to get us out of our Ford Lease 2 payments early!! During our experience with the sales staff at Brenengen we could not get over how polite they all were. Holding doors, welcoming everyone that entered, smiles on everyone's faces and the list goes on!! They did all of these wonderful things without pushing sales on the customer!! Another positive thing we noticed is that all the Sales staff would talk to the customers, even if the customer was dealing with another sales person. They did not act like they were in competition for the customer! They are most definitely working to make their customers happy, not just for the paycheck! You can tell by the pleasant atmosphere that Brenengen is a place that their employees are proud and happy to work for!! There are WAY too many names to list that we encountered (as they all seemed so pleasant), however-Doran Banse, Lance Moe and Scott Brenengen were of GREAT assistance to us!!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from De Soto, WI |

I just purchased a vehicle through Brenengen Onalaska facility and it was the best buying experience I have had. I worked with Doran Banse who listened to what I was looking for and found me a very suitable vehicle. The great service did not stop there. Lance in the finance dept. went out of his way to find me multiple payment options through my preferred lender. The sales practice at Brenegen's is a non-pressure situation unlike some of their competitors who I had attempted to work with. Brenengen's gave me a fair trade value on my previous vehicle as well. I have already and will continue to recommend Brenengen Auto as a facility and I highly recommend working with Doran Banse who will help in anyway that he can to find that perfect vehicle. I will be a repeat customer when the time is appropriate but I am very happy with the vehicle and my buying experience.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRENENGEN ONALASKA!!!

by from La Crosse WI |

A little long winded but necessary to show the measures and great strides that Brenengen Chevrolet Onalaska took to have and keep a loyal customer for life!! My husband and I started looking for a vehicle in November. I sought out Shane Boswell at the Onalaska location based on a referral. The search for a vehicle was a very long and drawn out process because I was unsure of the type of vehicle I wanted nor could my husband and I come to an agreement on a vehicle. After a couple of months and several test drives I was becoming very discouraged and frustrated. I could not help but think how frustrated Shane Boswell must be with me and if we would ever purchase a vehicle. I had expressed this to him more than once and he always assured me that he had not tired of us and wanted to make sure that we received the vehicle that suited us. Shane was VERY patient and understanding. He NEVER pressured us for a sale (and he never ran from us!) and was always willing to assist. He NEVER made us feel like we were a bother!!! Finally, after 3 months of searching we decided the type of vehicle we wanted was a Traverse. Once we decided on a type of vehicle, Shane acted swiftly and located a Traverse at another location that met our specifications. We made the purchase and financed through Brenengen. I had the Traverse for one day and heard a noise and there was some shaking that was occurring that concerned me. I returned to the Onalaska Brenengen dealership and spoke with Shane about my concerns. Shane contacted the store that it came from and communicated for us our concerns and inquired as to options that would rectify the situation. The store (not Onalaska) was not willing to offer a solution that was acceptable to us and we decided to negate the contract. Shane vowed to find a vehicle for me and was very empathetic and understanding of the situation. We returned to the Onalaska Brenengen store to do the follow up paperwork to cancel the contract with Lance Moe in Finance. We expressed our frustration and disappointment to Lance. I was very discouraged and feeling devastated at this point. Lance communicated our frustration to Nick Brenengen, who then personally took the time to listen to our recent experiences. Nick was phenomenal!! He presented a resolution that was very satisfying and we followed through with the purchase. Shane took the time to help us set up Bluetooth and On Star, again going above and beyond. I am a proud owner of a BEAUTIFUL Travers and could not be happier thanks to the perseverance, dedication and understanding of Shane Boswell; the great communication and follow through of Lance Moe; and the undeniable devotion and loyalty Nick Brenengen has for his customers. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these guys and I will be a customer for life!!!! They have all displayed their commitment to their customers by going above and beyond in every aspect. They took what could have been a potentially bad situation and made it a phenomenal experience!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Thank you Shane Boswell for putting up with me!! PS-you will have at least a 7 year reprieve!! LOL! Brenengen Onalaska staff is genuine and loyal. I highly recommend them!! Don't forget to ask for Shane Boswell-you will NOT be disappointed!! Customer for life! Teresa N

Best car experience I've had

by from La Crosse, WI |

I've leased 2 cars at Brenengen and everyone is so helpful in explaining the process and my options. I don't know much about cars and they take the time to make sure I understand everything. The customer service is exceptional as well, and they go the extra mile to make life easier for the customer. I will lease and/or purchase all my vehicles from Brenengan in the future.

Brenengen wins our busiiness

by from La Crosse, WI |

Retired couple, we looked at a lot of used cars at a lot of places. Have been loyal Buick owners and once again found a perfect fit. The right car and great place to do business. Ted Kruezer was great, answered all our questions and gave us plenty of time to decide. Jim in Service helped get us set up in spite of a very busy schedule.

No Response thru cars.com

by from Chicago, IL |

I sent a request for information thru cars.com and never got a response. If you are going to advertise on cars.com then you should be willing to respond to questions.

Brenengen Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Sorry for the late reply Ted and my apologies we did not get back to you. Please contact me if you are still in the market and I will be happy to help. Nick Brenengen, General Manager, 608-783-8900 x.604

Used car purchase, service work done.

by from La Crescent, Mn |

I purchased a used vehicle while having my other vehicle serviced. The service work was not done as I had hoped. Instead of a hassle, I was given a loaner vehicle, properly compensated. No hassle. The buying process was super also. Service manager (Ian) is the best which is why I go to Brenengen. Greatest place to buy or have service work done, and I have purchased from most dealers and had service work done in La Crosse area. Pat P.