Brenengen Chevrolet of La Crosse & Onalaska

Service 866-499-6025

Tru Discount Pricing...Every Car...Every Day

Brenengen wins our busiiness

by from La Crosse, WI |

Retired couple, we looked at a lot of used cars at a lot of places. Have been loyal Buick owners and once again found a perfect fit. The right car and great place to do business. Ted Kruezer was great, answered all our questions and gave us plenty of time to decide. Jim in Service helped get us set up in spite of a very busy schedule.

No Response thru cars.com

by from Chicago, IL |

I sent a request for information thru cars.com and never got a response. If you are going to advertise on cars.com then you should be willing to respond to questions.

Brenengen Chevrolet of La Crosse & Onalaska responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Sorry for the late reply Ted and my apologies we did not get back to you. Please contact me if you are still in the market and I will be happy to help. Nick Brenengen, General Manager, 608-783-8900 x.604

Used car purchase, service work done.

by from La Crescent, Mn |

I purchased a used vehicle while having my other vehicle serviced. The service work was not done as I had hoped. Instead of a hassle, I was given a loaner vehicle, properly compensated. No hassle. The buying process was super also. Service manager (Ian) is the best which is why I go to Brenengen. Greatest place to buy or have service work done, and I have purchased from most dealers and had service work done in La Crosse area. Pat P.

Awesome!!

by from Onalaska, WI |

It was an awesome first time car buying experience! My salesman was Chase and he made sure everything went smooth and not too confusing for me. He was honest and knowledgeable! I recommended Brenengens to a lot of my friends and family. Thank you Brenengens for making my experience so wonderful. :)

Fantastic!

by from Blair, Wi |

Thank-you Doran Banse for finding the perfect Equinox for me even though I kept changing my mind! I ended up with everything I asked for and more. I appreciate you going to Illinois to find my new Equinox. I will recommend Brenegans to all my family and friends. Everyone was very friendly. The trade-in amount for my old Equinox was very fair. Great place to buy a vehicle!

Never go back

by from Green Bay, WI |

Would never purchase a vehicle from this dealership. Drove 3 hours and salesman asked that I come back in an hour because he needed to leave to go look at a house and would come back. Upon returning he proceeded to tell me that my vehicle "Truthfully isn't even worth our time" (2007 Tahoe with some previous work due to an accident) and made a few comments that I felt were offensive. Last time I checked the customer comes first and insulting their vehicle isn't the best way to start the process. He also mentioned that he told the general manager that I was upset and felt offended. Manager couldn't even take the time to see if there was anything he could do. Left the lot and will never go back.

Brenengen Chevrolet of La Crosse & Onalaska responded to this review

September 30, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at our dealership and I understand that you drove some distance to look at our vehicle. When you arrived our sales consultant asked if it would be ok for him to step out while you drove the vehicle and you thought that would be fine and would provide ample time to test drive. After several emails, we based our trade estimate on the vehicle being in excellent condition. When we appraised your vehicle in person, its condition was not what we had anticipated due to the state of the paint job, dents and some rust. I agree that our sales consultant should have been more tactful when presenting the trade discrepancy and that is being addressed. The visit did not go as either party had hoped so we filled up your fuel tank as a goodwill gesture to make the trip home on us. Again, I apologize for your experience and welcome you to contact me directly if you have any further concerns. Nick Brenengen, General Manager, Brenengen Chevrolet, Onalaska, WI. (608) 783-8902

Satisfied Customer Time After Time

by from Onalaska, WI. |

My wife and I went to Brenengen Auto in Onalaska looking for a used Silverado to replace our 2000 Yukon XL which we had purchased used from Brenengen Auto in West Salem over 10 years ago. We looked at a couple of used Silverados and came to the conclusion that with all the rebates on the 2013 Silverados it was time for us to get a new Silverado instead of used. Doran Banse ( Brenengen's Sales Associate ) was very knowledgeable answering all our questions and was very informative on the features of the Silverado we were interested in purchasing. We had asked to have several extra items such as sprayed bed liner, tunnel cover, cab step ups, Simoniz protection package and mud flaps included in our purchase. When we arrived to pick up our new Silverado Doran had made sure all of our requests were completed to our satisfaction by the time we arrived that morning. My grandson just purchased a 2009 Impala LTZ from Brenengen Auto Group a little over two months ago. Two cars in two months shows how satisfied we are with purchasing autos from Brenengen Auto Group.

Would highly recommend!!

by from La Crosse, WI |

I purchased a used car from Doran Banse......I highly recommend him as a salesman. He answered all my questions, and I didn't feel pressured to purchase. Great place to buy a car, the facility was very clean and well maintained!! All the staff from start to finish was very friendly and helpful. 5 Stars all around!!!

Great service!

by from La Crosse |

I recently bought a chevy cruze at Brenengen's Onalaska location and I am very happy with my decision!! I wasn't sure what I wanted when I first went in but Bruce Parr helped me every step of the way in finding the perfect vehicle. He was friendly and helpful and made the process go very smoothly! If I ever need to buy another vehicle I won't hesitate to go to him! Thanks Bruce!

Great Experience!!

by from Caledonia, MN |

Jeremy VanMeter was my salesman and I couldn't be happier with all he did for me. Right from the very first moment I spoke with him he made my experience comfortable. My favorite quality Jeremy had was that he listened to me and took care of my wants and needs. Thank you Jeremy I love my new truck!!!