Zomer Automotive

Used 888-439-2129 Used888-439-2129

We Price Em Low and Let Em Go

High Priced

by from Toledo, IA |

Very interested in the vehicles they had in stock, but could not get a loan on them due to them being priced WAY over blue book value. They claimed that THEIR lenders would accomodate those prices but they turned me down also.

Terrible customer service

by from Parker, SD |

The only positive thing about my experience with Zomer was the salesman, which doesn't even work for Zomer anymore. I purchased a car from them and after less than a week I started having problems with the car. I spoke to the salesman that sold me the car and he referred me back to Dale at Zomer since he does not work there anymore. When I spoke with Zomer I was told that it was my problem and they will not do anything to help. The repairs are going to cost over $1,000 and they wouldn't even help out a little. My recommendation is to go somewhere else, but if you do decide to go through them, make sure you ask for a warranty. They are one of those dealers who have no faith in their product and will not stand behind it no matter what.