AutoNation FIAT Mall of Georgia

3547 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

Used 877-231-6073

Wonderful sales rep Eduardo!

by from Buford, GA |

The sales representative Eduardo was wonderful! he took his time with me and gave me every little detail about the car/advice ect. he worked hard to make sure i was satisfied and got exactly what i wanted. The head manger of the fiat company was not very nice i spoke with him briefly not very nice or personable/rude. The warranty manger was not very personable either.

Great financing!

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

We were looking for a good used car for my daughter who is about to get her drivers license. We researched many dealers for the car we were looking for, and no one really wanted to work with us as our credit wasn't so great. We found the Lexus we wanted at the Fiat dealer in Buford, and Sanober Nichols did an outstanding job in getting us financed at a great interest rate. We couldn't be any happier with the car or the way she treated us during this process. Thank You Sanober for the great experience. It will be a pleasure to work with you again for the next car!!

Great Buying Experience! Great Staff!

by from Atlanta, GA |

We were looking for a commuter car: something economical, yet sporty. We decided on a Fiat 500 Sport and began our search on the web. We found a few cars but the first dealership we contacted never returned emails/calls. We then found a car on the website for AutoNation Fiat. We sent an email to inquire and, in very short order received a response from our salesman, Martel Williams. He informed us the car we were interested in had sold days prior but said they had several other 500s in stock with similar builds. We scheduled a test drive and, in fact did not find another car in their inventory that met our wants & requirements. Due to the relationship AutoNation Fiat has with other Fiat dealers though, they were able to find us another car that is exactly what we wanted. We returned a few days later and signed the deal! We love our car and the experience we had with Martel and the team at AutoNation Fiat!! Great job guys!!

August 20, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location.

New Fiat 500L

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I had been looking at the 500L for several months. I had even test driven one at another dealership. The level of personal attention and friendliness of the staff (especially Paula) was one of the reasons that I chose AutoNation Fiat as my dealer. My wife owns a 500 and loves it. We were already using AutoNation Fiat to service her car and had only had excellent attention from the service dept. I highly recommend AutoNation Fiat to anyone who is looking for a new Fiat :)

August 3, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Best experience ever

by from Dahlonega, G.A. |

I love my new fiat 500 Abarth. I was amazed at the performance of the car, for the size of the car the driving experience was intense, especially in sport mode. It's good on gas if you can resist driving it like a race car. The Abarth grips the road on tight curves like its on rails. Bill Scott was my sales rep and he was easy going, knowledgable and made my buying experience the best I have had when purchasing a car..

June 4, 2014

Ryan, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Thank you for this feedback, and we hope you enjoy the FIAT 500 Abarth for years to come.

Love My New FIAT 500L

by from Cumming GA |

First, when I walked in the door, the receptionist and salesman greeted me with a pleasant "Good Morning" and asked if I needed help. I had gone in to get my Fiat 500 POP serviced. One of the service people, Amanda, happened to be there and she took me over the the service area. She was very pleasant and was able to answer all my questions (even though I hadn't purchased from that dealer). While waiting, I told her my husband was interested in the new, 4-door model, even though I really had no interest, and I was going to take a look. She brought me over and introduced me to a salesperson, Martel. I told him I loved my little Fiat and that it was my husband you really wanted to buy the bigger model. We walked out to the parking lot to see the different cars and showed me some of the new features. He asked if I wanted to take a test drive, and I told him it was really my husband who was interested. He said just take the car home for my husband to see and drive. I felt really funny because I didn't want a new car - but I took it home, and the rest is history. Driving it was wonderful, easy comfortable ride. My husband loved the car. While I really loved my little Fiat, this new one really was perfect for us. Lots of room and lots of extras. We drove a MB SUV prior to this, and I think this 500L stands up to it. Our previous experience with another FIAT dealer was a bad one; but fortunately FIAT is a great little car and sells itself. I'm sorry some of the other reviews are so poor. The entire staff must have changed since then, because I never felt any pressure, just a willingness to answer my questions. Everyone was helpful, and called and did exactly what they said they would. I would recommend AutoNation FIAT Mall of Georgia in a heartbeat!! Give them a try!! Say hello to Martel & Amanda for me.

Great experience buying Abarth

by from Georgia |

John Nowak proved an excellent salesman when I bought my new 500 Abarth from AutoNation Fiat Mall of Georgia. I told John and the other associates what my requirements and they worked diligently to find me the car I was looking for. Throughout the process, they were patient, and did their best to meet my needs. John in particular was very helpful throughout the process. I felt that he could relate to my needs and wants and that he was a car guy that was truly interested in the cars he was selling. This is something that is especially important when buying a performance-oriented vehicle like the Abarth. I went to AutoNation with a tight budget, as I wanted to buy my car without taking out a loan, and I was prepared to walk away, keeping my current vehicle. I was able to negotiate a good deal on both my trade-in and new car purchase, and leave in a new car within my budget. The only potential downside I found with this dealership is that it is on the small side. However, it has a stylish Italian feel to it befitting the brand, and all of my needs were met here. I had a small service appointment that I was able to schedule with about an hour's notice, and I was able to get in and out promptly and on schedule. Overall, I would recommend AutoNation Fiat Mall of Georgia, Fiats, and especially John Nowak.

February 27, 2014

Corey, thanks so much for your warm recommendation of John and the team here at AutoNation FIAT Mall of Georgia! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Fiat 500L Issues -- unresolveable due to Fiat USA

by from Atlanta, GA. |

The dealership does not have an on site repair shop, which is disappointing. They can do very basic things on site, but all other vehicles have to be taken about 1/2 mile away to the Hyundai dealer. Also unfortunately, the new 500L has some issues that no one has been given direction by Fiat USA for corrections/replacements. Not a great way for a dealer to be forced to operate. Not the dealers fault, but they could be more aggressive in their attempts to get Fiat USA to do the right things quickly. Very frustrating. Hard to want to recommend this dealer when Autonation/Fiat USA are so unresponsive (been going on almost 4 weeks now).. The salesman, Chris Hall, has been very polite, but there is zero sense of urgency from the manager as to getting my problems resolved. He is very short on the phone, acting like it is my fault there are problems and he shouldn't have to deal with it. I don't understand that mindset -- a customer buys a brand new model, it comes with problems, and there is no rush to get them corrected. Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe they don't realize that customers want the functions in their new cars to actually work, and that the best way to make a customer happy is a quick resolution. I will invoke the lemon law in my state the next time I am there with no resolution to the problems (3 opportunities to correct the issue).

July 8, 2013

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very disappointed that you've had these problems with your vehicle. Our location has been in contact with the manufacturer and are attempting to resolve this issue. If you'd like to discuss this with our General Manager, who is handling your case personally, please call us at 678-482-7724. We look forward to hearing from you.

Love my "SPORT"

by from Jefferson, GA |

John, I love the Fiat, I am driving it every day and my average mileage is 40.5 this little car is way more than I expected it to be and you can't beat all of the standard items that come with the "Sport" not to mention the great insurance rate. I would not hesitate to recomend you and Fiat MOG to my friends and family.....overall a great buying expierence Thanks Mark......

New Fiat

by from Franklin, NC |

I drove two hours to buy a new Fiat, when I arrived the car I had called about was pulled up front and waiting for me to take a look. The sales people were very nice and cared about my concerns and questions. A very good Dealership.