Fields Alfa Romeo FIAT Orlando

(5.0) 3 Reviews

131 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801

Best Experience Ever!!!!!

by from Kissimmee FL |

Defiantly the best experience we have ever had buying a car. Andrew and everyone at the studio went out of there way to make sure we where comfortable and happy with our visit. My wife was ready for a new car but was very attached to her old one and it was the extremely personal service that made this visit so great. Its great to get that small town personal service in a large city. Andrew and everyone made us feel like part of the family and not just another number. We will defiantly be back when its time for another new car and will always recommend Andrew to anyone who is looking for a new ride.

August 11, 2014

We're pleased that you enjoyed your experience! Welcome to the Fields' family. If there is any way I can elevate your ownership experience, I would be delighted to help. We look forward to your next visit and will make sure to have a Gelato and Espresso/Cappuccino waiting. :) Best regards, Larry Taylor, General Manager.

A Car Buying Experience Unlike Any Other

by from Orlando, FL |

I have been through a LOT of car buying experiences and usually they end with frustration, annoyance and an increase in debt. My experience at Field's Fiat was anything but that. First off this is not a "dealership" this is a STUDIO. It may be just a cute naming thing but it really does help to set your experience apart. I went to Field's with a check from Capital One ready to go. Thankfully Andrew and Larry both convinced me to at least let them take a shot at the financing and they were able to cut my interest rate in half and offer a superior product. At no time did I feel like I was "waiting around" for some mystery man behind the curtain to come out and talk to me. I was offered water, espresso and even Gelato (I only took the water, I swear). Even when they knew it might take a little work and elbow grease to get me the right deal they didn't make me wait around. I was told they would call me on Monday when the banks open and they sure did, with great news no less! I took delivery of my 2014 Fiat 500T that same day and I could not be happier. Now I have an amazing car that I love like no other and I have a great team at Field's on my side. Field's is happy to wash your car when it needs a bath and will always greet you with a smile. They have made the ownership experience so much fun that I am eager to head out with the local Fiat club this weekend for my first real road adventure. I highly recommend this studio for all car needs. From the 500C to the Abarth they have a 500 for you. For those who want something a little bigger you can't go wrong with the amazingly well equipped 500L.

July 9, 2014

Thank you, Shane, and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did that for you. We're happy to have you in the Fields' family and we thank you for your business. We will have an Espresso and a Gelato waiting for you on your next visit. See you soon! Warmest Regards, Larry Taylor, General Manager.

Personable, knowledgeable, great cars

by from Leesburg, FL |

I bought my sixteenth FIAT since 1958 from the folks at Fields FIAT in September of '11, a white "Pop" with (at my wife's behest) automatic transmission. In August of last year I traded it for a light green one with the 5-speed... my kind of car! Both cars were completely troublefree, an absolute joy to drive, and delivered better overall fuel economy than the Monroney window sticker said they would do on the highway, 38+ and 40+ respectively. The personnel at this studio, both sales and service, are knowledgeable about the cars and concerned about both the car and the buyer, not just in making a sale. Congratulations to John Fields on a winning combination of people and products.

July 9, 2014

Wow, congratulations on your 16th FIAT!! We're delighted and thankful you chose Fields FIAT - it's our great pleasure to serve you. Yours is the kind of experience we strive for every day. Thank you for your pleasant remarks and for your continued business. Warmest Regards, Larry Taylor, General Manager.