Rotter Auto Sales

132 19th St Sw, Forest Lake, MN 55025

Used 651-464-5200

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Lake Elmo, MN |

I bought a used Ford Freestyle from Rotter. They were very pleasant to deal with, straight forward, friendly, etc. Mike helped me right away. I didn't have to wait around like you often do at a large dealership. Very efficient completing the transaction. One of the most pleasant experiences I have had buying a car. (And I have bought quite a few.) I would highly recommend them.

Rotter Auto Sales responded to this review

August 1, 2012

Thank you Trailer Guy aka B.C. for the review, we do appreciate it. Enjoy the Freestyle!

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

I primarily dealt with Mike while buying a car for my son. There was no pressure to buy and he was very honest about what work was done to the car to prepare it for the sale. Mike and Jeff take pride in the cars they sell and it shows. I would highly recommed checking their place out to see what they on the lot.

Affordable and Easy!

by from Stillwater, MN |

Open and right to the point buying process. Got us all the information we requested and closed in minutes.

Very good service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I went in to possibly trade in my car for a used car. Jeff was very honest, patient, and understood the magnitude of the decision. He was not pushy like most car sales people I have dealt with in the past.

missing part.

by from Edina MN |

i was sold a truck with missing rear spoiler, when i asked for the missing part i was told to buy it sapperately.

Rotter Auto Sales responded to this review

May 27, 2012

What truck did you buy? I don't recall selling a truck with a missing rear spoiler nor do I recall even talking to someone concerning a missing rear spoiler. We take pride in the vehicles we sell. Please call me personally at 651-464-5200 Jeff.

A fabulous find!

by from Ham Lake, MN |

My husband and I worked with Jeff at Rotter Auto and buying our car couldn't have been easier! Jeff found the exact vehicle we wanted and at a great price to boot! The entire process couldn't have been easier and I would recommend Rotter Auto to anyone...and I do. My mom also purchased her car from Rotter Auto and every time I see her she tells me how much she loves her car.

Excellent Experience!!

by from New Germany, MN |

We were so happy with the service at Rotter Auto. From the low pressure of asking questions to taking cars for test drives. It was all great. Cars were all clean and he had all the information on them. Office was also really well kept and very low pressure. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!