White Plains Auto Group

Used 866-396-2731
Service 888-288-0107

Very Impressed

by from Camden, Maine |

I live in Maine and was interested in buying a Certified-Used Mazda CX-9. After doing a number of searches online, I discovered Westchester Mazda (part of the White Plains Auto Group). They had three vehicles of interest to me and I flew down to White Plains to test them out. I worked both with Bill Eagle (salesman) and Tom Larosa (GM, I believe) to purchase a vehicle. I was very impressed, both with Bill and Tom as well as with the straightforward, painless process of getting the car I wanted at a good price. No surprises with these guys and no hidden fees. My trip back to Maine was through some pretty harsh weather and 20 miles from home I hit a patch of black ice at about 11pm, skidded off the road, and found myself driving directly into a telephone pole at 35mph, completely totaling the vehicle just 7 hours after buying it. First accident I've ever been in. Fortunately, as part of the sales process, I was 100% insured by Geico. The real surprise though was the speed and professionalism with which Bill and Tom went to bat for me to get a refund check processed ASAP. In less than two weeks, I had check in hand, headed back to White Plains, and bought a SECOND vehicle from these guys. This one made it home without a hitch, I'm happy to say. If you're in the greater NYC area, definitely check these guys out. And if you're in Maine, like me, don't hesitate to make the trip. Bill and Tom are good guys.

EXCELLENT SERVICE, GREAT PRICE, SMOOTH TRANSACTION

by from Bronx, NY |

First used car dealer I've ever visited & received no pressure. Extremely knowledgable staff highly dedicated to customer service. Even with my very limited budget they treated me with the care and respect that a high profile client would deserve. My trade in value was beyond fair for a car that anyone would be embarrassed to even bring in and the car I bought from them is in immaculate condition for an extremely fair price. The features my vehicle came with just made the deal that much sweeter! I will definitely pay a visit to Bill Eagle & Tom LaRosa before I go anywhere else when in the market for a car in the future. If you're looking for a used car with a clean history and great features at a great price this is definitely the place to go! If you see the car you want at a price you can afford on their web site then just go head on down there you will not be disappointed! They only carry the best in used vehicles so the condition of the car will likely go beyond your expectations and you can expect to be treated very well by their friendly and professional staff. Worth the trip no matter how far you're coming from. Will highly recommend to everyone!!

A Pleasure Doing Business With

by from Stamford, CT |

I saw the online listing for a 2008 Mazda Miata and sent an email request for more info. Within a couple hours, I had a detailed listing, including a Carfax on the vehicle. My wife and I drove from Stamford, CT., to the showroom to see the car. Bill Eagle, the sales rep, and Tom LaRose, the manager, were extremely helpful and informative. When we decided to purchase the car, everything was prepared in advance so all we had to do was drive to the showroom and pick up the car. These guys made the buying process a non-stressor. I'd definitely recommend them.

Cold Salesmen

by from White Plains, NY |

The 2 salesmen at the branch on Tarrytown Road, at the beginning of Hillside Ave., particularly the one that was assisting me, had a very cold demeanor and aura about them. It was as though they were not interested in selling any cars, but rather there only to babysit the cars that were sitting around them. By their attitude, I felt that they believed that they were doing me a huge favor selling me a car. I was greatly offended when the salesman said before he went into describing the car--"Let me explain this to you as though you are stupid..." That was not the only time he did that. I was greatly insulted. Also, the price on the lot was about $1000 more than the price on the internet. Just for the sales service aspect, I wound up not taking the car. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone.

They go above & beyond to make sure you're happy!

by from Mystic, CT |

The gentleman at the White Plains Auto Group, Mazda Pre-owned Certified showroom are truly an asset to the business. I drove over 2hours from CT to do business with them and I have nothing but good things to say. They went way above & beyond to make sure the transaction went smoothly and was completed in a very timely fashion; I was able to drive my new car home that same day. Tom & Chuck a great! I can't say enough good things about the place. Gentlemen and professionals. I got a more than fair deal and was treated very well while there. It's a shame I live so far away; if I lived closer, I'd have my car serviced there. My new (used) car looked like a new car driving out of the lot! Meticulous pre-sale cleaning! Thank you everyone! Lisa from CT

Great guys to deal with!

by from Ohio |

Tom and Chuck were very helpful. I flew in from Ohio to buy a used CX-9 and they couldn't have been easier to work with.

Westchester Mazda.

by from westchester, ny |

Westchester Mazda. If I did not buy the Fiat, I would definitely have bought the Mazda2 from Everol McKenzie. The dealership is awesome and they are straight shooters. I have a lot of respect for a business that hires people that deal fair and square. Most of the employees have been with the owner (Vincent ViSimone) for over 20 years! Victor Bellavia gave a fair price quote for my trade-in and Everol followed through on locating a car that fit what I was looking for. No pressure and honest. Really Really Good: Highly recommended.