Maclay Motors

3539 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32309

Used 850-877-2600

Not Trustworthy!!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

You cannot trust the deal they offer. Their word is not their bond!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THESE GUYS!!!!

Maclay Motors responded to this review

May 23, 2012

Hey Mackie, I am sorry you were disappointed with us. I am not sure what situation you are referring to. I just went through our files for the last few months trying to see who could be upset with us or who may think we had wronged them but there is not anything that jumps out at me. What vehicle did you purchase from us?

Maclay made my day!!!

by from Tallahassee |

Hello, when I went to visit Maclay motors, I had no idea what to expect!!! But this turned out to be the best car buying experience I have ever had! Everyone was super friendly, and so willing to help. My salesman Brandon went the extra mile for my wife and I. We will always do business with this company!!!! Thanks a million!!!

Experience at MM

by from Tallahassee, FL |

The guys there are really cool and super willing to help me finding a car. Plus they didn't mind me eye-googling all the NICE classic cars they have as well. Great experience.

Bad Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

While looking around at some of the older cars we found they had a Baha Dirt Bug for sale. While the owner was not to be found or available, the sales reps offered us great service. They were asking $199.00 for the obviously "used" dirt bike. The chain was loose, the chain cover was off, and the tires were worn so we offered $150.00. We waited for over an hour for the owner to arrive to make the sale. He arrived was firm on the $199 telling us not to let $50 break the sale so we left. I will never step foot on his lot again and I will tell everyone about his selling practice. $49.00... really?