Select Motors of Tampa

Used 888-718-1259

Driven by Trust

Great customer service

by from Leesburg FL |

I had a post on here that I wrote I would like you to no select motors has been working with me to resloved this issue it's a real pleasure to have purchased a vehicle from this auto dealership.I look forward to buying another vehicle with them in the future straight up guys thanks .Dorie Harris

WOW- HONEST and HASSLE FREE

by from Powder Springs, GA |

I went through 24 banks in GA and FL. Tom,Bessy and the team of Select Motors of Tampa were the only dealership to work with my unique and very challenging situation. I watch them personally call the banks and fight to get me the best deal possible. I drove 7 hours to buy a car and left with an honest hardworking team of salemen that will be my car dealers for life. Always call Select Motor of Tampa first, they will save a lot of time and stress.

Bad Transmission

by from Leesburg fl |

I BOUGHT A 2007 S550 Mercedes Benz the transmission was bad they told me to take it to just great for them to see what's wrong with it.Mercedes Benz of Gainesville said the transmission was in for repair in 2013 some try ed to patch it up its completely burned up and needs a whole new one 6893.00 to be exact guess who's pocket this has to come out of I'm now getting a lawyer and sue them.Make sure you do your homework on a use car and make them give u a car fax and have it inspect before you sign your papers.

You get what you Pay for

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently bought a used BMW from them and it was by far the easiest car buying experience of my life! Benny and Tom were awesome to work with and did everything they said they would. I was originally a little hesitant to go here because of some of the reviews I read but am glad I went down to see for myself! These guys actually own three different lots and with all types of cars from very cheap/cash cars to extremely nice luxury cars. Bottom line is don't believe everything you read. If you buy an older used car with high miles don't be surprised when it breaks down, that is not the dealer's fault but your own for being cheap! I know I paid a little more for my BMW 335 but after I had my mechanic check it out; I also know the car is in top condition and well worth the money. This is a great family owned lot and a pleasure to work with!

Absolutely the best place to purchase a car or 2!

by from Tampa, Florida |

I used to hate shopping for a car! After purchasing my car from Select Motors I can honestly say I enjoyed the whole experience! I got a fantastic deal and an amazingly sporty Acura TL! At Select Motors they know class and style for just about everyone. The lot had so many beautiful reliable cars it was hard to make a decision. Benny heard what I was looking for and showed me my options. Bess worked the financing with a fast approval that was very competitive with great rates and terms. Benny and Bess are so kind they treat you like family. I love how they pay attention to detail when they selectively pick cars to even be on there lot and they put added touches on the cars by adding rims to them. These guys have passion in what they do and it shows. They understand people cars and class! The office and detail associates were very professional and helpful as well. You can't go wrong purchasing a car here! Thank you Select Motors of Tampa!

Dealership makes promises they can't keep...

by from BH,FL |

I bought a GL450 and one day later had to have the transmission repaired at the Mercedez dealership at a cost of $2750.00.Mercedez service advisor communicated the problem with Select Motors who said they will pay for the repairs.I paid for it and took the receipt to them.It's now three months later and all they say that the check is on the way.I'm still waiting.

Excellent Service/ Car dealer

by from Land O Lakes, Fl |

Out of all the cars that I have financed through out my life with different banks and different dealers, this dealer was the most professional, straight forward, and understanding dealer I have ever been to. Their in the business just like any other dealer to make money, but what makes them who they are is the fact that they actually care about their customers. They find out your situation and take it from there by doing their best to get you into your dream car, and that's exactly what they did for me on 2/3/2014. I had challenged credit and I was still able to drive home my beautiful 2007 BMW x5. They worked with me every step of gte way and I am absolutely more than satisfied. As long as there open for business I am now a permanent customer. My experience was proudly more than I expected. I'm so happy I found you guys and stopped in because you made me very happy when I walked out. Freely I must say I don't know how else to say thank you but once again, thank you benne and all his team partners! You guys rock! Keep up the good work!:)

A wonderful experience

by from Brandon, FL |

After a horrible experience with Mercedes of Tampa, one of my friends referred to Select Motors and told me to ask for Benny or Bessie. I did, I told them what happened and they were able to help me immediately. I gave Benny the information he requested on Friday, on Monday I was driving my new BMW 335i. It had all of the features I was looking for in a car and it looked better than the 2014 Mercedes I was originally going to get. They made my process easy and stress free. Also my apr is 6.9%. I want to personally think Benny and Bessie for helping me and going above and beyond.

More than a dealership

by from Brandon, fl |

I had a horrible experience with Mercedes of Tampa, a friend referred me to Select motors. I called, explained my situation this was in a Friday. On Saturday, the next day I was told how much I was approved for and to come pick out my car. I drove my car home on Monday, no gimmicks or tricks. Benny and Bessie made my experience so easy and stress free, they went above and beyond to help me. My brother will be buying his next car with them and as for me, they have a customer for life. "Thank you Select Motors"

Great service!

by from Tampa, FL |

Very clean cars. I had so many nice cars to choose from. Staff was friendly and polite. Very happy with my purchase!