Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-207-4105

Jones for a Lifetime!

Top notch dealer

by from Edgewood, Md |

I've purchased several cars in my day and this is the first dealership to treat me as an educated adult instead of talking down to me and making me feel small. I'd recomend them on that alone but the service department and the "Jones for life has sold me, from here on out this is where I'll be purchasing cars.

Go Elsewhere To Purchase New

by from Bel Air, MD |

Worst experience ever trying to buy a new car. Inquired into a vehicle found on their website. It was "sold" but one week later they are still showing it as new inventory on their website. Sounds like bait and switch. Telephoned the sales department and was bombarded with numerous followup calls from different salespeople to try to get me to come in for a test drive on other more expensive vehicles. Declined and purchased elsewhere. They should deal honestly with people and when a vehicles sells, remove it immediately from their "available new stock inventory search.." AVOID this dealership.

Really Horrible Sales Practices

by from Abingdon, MD |

Worst experience I've EVER had dealing with a dealership. Used their website to inquire into a vehicle and the internet price advertised. Chatted online with Diane Freyman and asked specifically about a Jeep Patriot Sport that they advertised (Stock 05J501 VIN #: 1C4NJRBB1ED855893). She was extremely evasive and kept trying to avoid answering any direct questions. SO FRUSTRATING!! After several attempts to have her verify if the vehicle was available, and at the price advertised, she finally conceded that the vehicle had been sold. I asked when it was sold and she said she "didn't know." She kept evading specific questions I had like what type of financing was being offered and what other vehicles she had in stock for the same make, model, equipment package and price,but she would not answer. Instead she kept trying to strong arm me into making an appointment to come in and see her and test drive another vehicle. When I explained that I wasn't interested in coming in unless she had other vehicles that matched the one advertised, and that I wanted to know about the financing options, she simply stopped chatting with me and our session timed out. Frustrated, I ended up calling the dealership to speak with someone else. He explained that the price advertised included "all available rebates and incentives." The problem was, there was no way possible anyone would qualify for all rebates and incentives as they contradicted one another (ex: You got one rebate if you had previously leased a vehicle from their dealership and were returning it to purchase instead, and another rebate if you leased a vehicle from someone other than them and were now purchasing from them. THESE CONTRADICT- YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE BOTH. It's not fair to include both rebates if both can't happen!) Finally, I again inquired into the availability of the vehicle they had advertised and he too confirmed it had been sold. It is now 1 week later, and the jones junction website is still listing the Jeep Patriot Sport (Stock 05J501 VIN #: 1C4NJRBB1ED855893) in their available new inventory. This is classic bait and switch. After telling the gentleman I was not interested in scheduling an appointment or pursuing purchasing a vehicle with them any further, I ended our call. For the next few days I got 4 calls from other sales people from this dealership trying to strong arm me into scheduling a test drive. Finally, on the fourth call I explained that I would never purchase a vehicle from them because I don't think their business practices are ethical, to which he replied, "Okay, thanks." No attempt whatsoever to deny that their practices were shady. I think that says it all. Good news is I purchased a new vehicle from another dealership this weekend. In and out, no hassle and I got their advertised internet price! AVOID this place at all costs!

Poor Customer Service

by from Maryland |

I used Cars.com to find a vehicle I was looking for. The dealer hadn't put up real pictures of the truck (just the stock images which I don't mind). I called a spoke with a salesmen and he said he could text me some images of the truck... I never heard back. So the next time day I sent an email asking for some real pictures. I received an automated response followed by a manager who stated he would get me pictures soon. Then nothing. I can't believe they can't take a few pictures and send them to a potential customer. I won't be using this dealer ever.

We will not be undersold.... what a joke

by from Central Maryland |

Inquired about a vehicle we saw on the lot on Mothers Day. I was pressured right away to come in and assured "WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD" by the Internet Sales Manager. When I arrived to a scheduled appointment, not only was I left waiting, The salesperson, could not find the vehicle in question on the computer, I looked it up on my phone and furnished the info to them. It took almost a hour from the time I arrived till I actually got to take the vehicle for a test drive. Came back and was given a trade in price that was well below other offers I currently have from their competition, several thousand, in addition, the price they came back with for their vehicle was the MSRP less 3600 dollars. 3000 dollars of that being given by Chrysler. At said time I just asked for my keys back and said thank you but I am not going to be purchasing a vehicle from you as your prices are higher and the trade in value is lower than other dealerships. Going to this facility was a nightmare and buyers should be wary and be informed of what they want to purchase before going in to visit. I definitely will not EVER be back to this facility.

Bad Customer service.

by from Bel Air, MD |

Waiting time is horrible , it took them 4 hours to do an oil change, just when I think it was done they didn't reset the buttons so my car was still beeping for an oil change. Went inside for help and nobody seems to care about it. They finally sent someone ,and she didn't have a clue how to reset it. What a waste of time .

Nice dealerhsip, but never seem to get a deal done

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have tried one several occasions to buy a car from Jones as I have had vehicles serviced there in the past. I like their facilities and customer service when there, but every single time I go to buy a car there, we can't seem to get a deal done. This time they did not offer me as much for my trade, and also were not as aggressive shopping my credit. Those two factors had the monthly payment higher than I wanted, as I needed to add GAP insurance due to negative equity in the deal from my trade. The staff was nice, and I love their service department, but one thing that stood out was when I called back, they asked me to shop my credit and contact credit unions. We eventually bought a car at Don White's and THEY did that for us. It's a real shame as the car we bought was exactly the same as the one we had priced up at Jones, but we saved $15 a month off what they offered. Maybe they lowballed the trade and financing, in order to come back with a second offer, but it took them too long and I bought elsewhere. Sorry guys.

Wonderful salesmen Gary Hale / Paul Neuman

by from Cecilton,Maryland |

Ok I tried this once so here goes again cause this is important- I have been a long time buyer of vehicles from Jones since 1983 maybe 25 vehicles I've lost count.- Gary and his accomplice in crime Paul Neuman LOL I'm in Law Enforcement- did a great job on finding me a affordable truck and just what I needed . No pressure just let us get you in the truck you want. I am planning too buy another truck in November. Also Larry Kroft is just like a brother to me always see to my needs of vehicles bought or serviced. THANK YOU !!! I remember when Jones only had one showroom - Even with taking over half of Harford County LOL they still make me feel like I'm not just a number.

Wonderful sales from Gary Halre/ Paul Neuman

by from Cecilton,Maryland |

What can I say except the Gary Hale / Paul Newman were absolutely great. I have been dealing with Jones since 1983 and 25 vehicles later I still will go no other place. What a pleasant experience. Larry Kroft also is like a brother to me. So my plan is to buy another truck hopefully in November.

Great Service

by from Abingdon, MD |

My wife an I brought in a GMC Yukon for a trade in. Our sales person Josh S. made the process very pleas ant and easy. Our search was narrowed down to two SUVs. We decided on the Dodge Jouney. We are very pleased with the decision and the assistance during the purchase. Thank you.

Fantastic dealership and a superb salesman

by from Swedesboro, NJ |

I would like to once again thank Joshua Schlossnagle for his aid in closing the deal on my recent F250 purchase! He was extremely helpful and informative and made sure I was fully satisfied on all levels before leaving the lot. I look forward to servicing my truck through Jones and know that if ever needed, Josh can assist me with any questions or concerns I may have. Thanks again Josh and I wish you the best.