KD Automotive Inc.

KD Automotive Inc.

5101 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28213

New 704-598-4773
Used 877-371-5143

Clean Cars at Affordable Prices!

Great service!

by from Concord, NC |

We recently purchased our daughter's first vehicle from KD Automotive. Both Steve and his wife Mickie were fabulous. They allowed us to take the vehicle home for a mechanic to inspect the vehicle. Steve was a fair and honest man with us and he gave us his word. When closing the deal everything was done there. They gave us great information and were extremely friendly. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Steve.

Great customer service and honest

by from Charlotte, NC |

Feel that I happened to find this great KD Automotive very helpful in closing my decision to buy from them. Their family oriented and honest as far as I could see. I was especially impressed in them taking care my new DMV tag/reg so I could drive away and not deal with the DMV. Also earlier I was allowed to take the vehicle I chose to buy to a mechanic of my choice which he found nothing glaring, just normal parts I'd need to consider replacing later. Highly recommend them to help you find the car you need today!

Happy Customer

by from Concord |

The vehicle I purchased was 15 years old with just over 70,000 miles. It drives and looks like a new vehicle. I was treated right, and they went out of their way to customize our payments. Great to deal with.