Mercedes-Benz of Warwick

1557 Bald Hill Road, Warwick, RI 02886

New 877-228-5107
Used 877-717-4510
Service 877-258-9173

Free Pick Up, Delivery and Loaner Vehicle For All Your Service Needs AND FREE CAR WASH WITH SERVICE

Very professional experience!

by from West Barnstable, MA |

I had a great experience at MB of Warwick. Jeremy, the salesperson was very profession and went over and above expectations. He had a great deal of knowledge of the car, features and value. He went over the car at length so that we knew how to use the features, and gave us a full tank of gas! If that wasn't enough, he had us follow him to a nearby restaurant, that was tricky to get to, which was fabulous by the way! I have no complaint at all. Our treatment was superior in every way! Rocco, the financial manager was fantastic as well! He was very sensitive to our budget, giving us discounts on extra services to keep us under budget! We got a fantastic deal, great money for our trade, and got us into a beautiful car for less money tan we had hoped! I will go back, and never buy from another dealer!!

Flawless purchasing transaction

by from Cranston, RI |

Purchasing experience was very easy and enjoyable. Sales consultant Harold was very efficient and reliable. He located me a CLA250 with the exact options I desired that was at the dock in Baltimore, diverted it to MB of Warwick. I picked it up yesterday, less than 10 days later. Go see Harold, he was very knowledgeable, efficient, and had a sense of humor! Like the MB ad states..."The best, or nothing"...describes my purchasing experience at MB of Warwick

My lease experience

by from North Providence, RI |

Probably the best around. Go see Harold you won't be disappointed. The whole process was quick and hassle free. My CLA250 is great

Into a new lease in no time...

by from East Greenwich RI |

Pleasant, yet efficiently businesslike, Frank and Rocco moved us into the new vehicle in no time. Your entire staff went out of its way to make the experience from the start of the search to the drive off the lot a good one. Thanks!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Hartford, CT |

Franco in the Internet Sales Department was responsive and friendly. Sam Horn in Sales was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely buy from them again.

June 24, 2014

Thank you! We are glad you had a great experience with us!

Fantastic Service

by from Seekonk, MA |

Fantastic. Purchased running boards for my wife's GLK and had them installed on Christmas Eve for a surprise Christmas gift. Brett made sure all of the notifications were sent to me only so as not to tip off my wife. Customer service was exceptional and the fact that they could be done on Christmas Eve was amazing. Brett is tyhe man.

January 17, 2014

Bret is the go-to guy around here and I will pass on your thanks. Glad we could be there for you and thank you for your purchase.

Excellent options, very affordable!

by from Warwick, RI |

I was very surprised at how affordable the Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes was. I was even more surprised at the excellent financing rates offered for used car financing. I was happy with the extended warranty. Also and most importantly, my sales consultant, Kerry Santagata, was amazing. She made us feel very comfortable, she was knowledgable and very accommodating. This purchase was the most pleasant experience I have ever had when purchasing a car! Thanks Kerry!!!

October 8, 2013

Thank you Kelly! We are happy to see how well you were treated at our dealership. Be sure to recommend your friends and family to us and we will reward you with a referral check if they buy a car!

DaisyLoves Red

by from Rehoboth Ma |

It's a beautiful friday and I think I'll just stop by a few dealers to "just look" at some new cars I'm greeted by what I think might be a 15 year old sales man/ boy. I guess it's me getting older !! Well , turns out Chandler Quintin was obviously not 15 and one of the most personable and honest car salesman I've had in a long time. I must say everyone there were very nice and efficient and patient. A young man by the name of Brian helped to explain all the new gadgets. I think he was 15 too!! Great experience !! Thank you Especially you Chandler !!

April 4, 2013

Thank you DaisyLoves Red for the positive review. You and your daughter are a welcome additon to the Mercedes-Benz of Warwick family.

'86' Corvette

by from Johnston |

Out of curiosity I went to view a 1986 Chevrolet Corvette. I was amazed that this prestigious lot (best of used vehicles)would have what amounts to as a project car for sale. It was taken in as a trade and should have gone directly to salvage. Engine and exhaust very noisy. Interior looked water damaged. This was my first time looking at this generation of corvette and did not like the interior set up anyway.

October 8, 2013

Thank you Charlie! We pride ourselves in having a diverse selection of pre-owned vehicles for sale.

An excellent experience!

by from Warwick, RI |

After a total loss of my Mercedes due to a flood I went shopping for another. My Sales Associate was Kerry Santagata and she made the experience fast and fun! Both of these are very important to me. The service at Mercedes of Warwick is unbeatable. The service manager arranged for a loaner car while the insurance company adjuster took time to see if the car was a total loss. I can't say enough good things about this dealer. They understand customer service.

September 11, 2012

Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Warwick. We are so pleased to hear that Kerry provided you with an excellent experience and George, our Service Manager, was able to help with your loaner needs! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Mercedes-Benz! Best, Mercedes-Benz of Warwick

My new used Mustang convertible

by from Middletown, CT |

A great experience at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick. Staff, especially Jordan, was very knowledgeable, unpretentious or aggressive. They even delivered my car to me in Connecticut with a full tank of gas! A bit slow on the permanent registration/plate process, but I would definitely deal with them again.

March 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr. and Mrs. Morin! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need anything at all!