Town and Country Motors

Town and Country Motors

1411 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 855-764-4458

Town & Country Motors, serving Arizona since 1956!

Quality Cars, Quality People!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Got a great deal and had a great time with the staff. They are nice people. They also have a nice looking, well-behaved dog hanging around as well. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Thanks Town and Country!

BUYER BEWARE!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Very nice and very easy to make a deal with. BUT........I had a problem with the truck and it was to bad so sad. I had to take them to court for the money I had to pay to repair something that was SUPPOSED to be covered. I know the court system and I WON, BUT BUYER BEWARE. Stay far away from this place!

Town and Country Motors responded to this review

February 11, 2014

Town and Country Motors has not been to court for a consumer problem in over 20 years so we're confused as to this customer's accusations. We have been a family owned and operated business for over 50 years. We strive to never have an unhappy customer and over half of our business comes from friends, family, and repeat/ referral customers. Thank you!

QUALITY CARS GREAT SALESMAN

by from Chandler Arizona |

My overall experience with salesman was excellent.He was knowledgable of the vehicle I purchased.He was also very courteous and answered all my questions with great detail.My salesman also walked me through closing the deal with ease and answered all my questions and concerns with a professional attitude.The facility I purchased the car from was clean and had adiquate amenaties.

Buyer Beware

by from Mesa, Az |

Financed a vehicle from them that was nothing but problems. While they made getting into a vehicle very easy dealing with them afterwards is another story. Learned a lesson the hard way... Would not recommend

New Zealand Purchase

by from New Zealand |

I have recently had the pleasure of buying a used car of Town and country motors. I must say the service that I got was second to none and the saleman (Fernando Gurza) was a real gentelman to deal with, as I was buy this vehicle on the net from New Zealand. He went out of his way to help with any questions and arranged tranport back to the shipping company I use in LA very easy and did a good price. As I have had bad dealings in the past buying cars online in the States from New Zealand you have to have a lot of faith in the person you are dealing with and Fernando just restores your faith in the human race. Thanks a bunch and I will recommend this dealership to all my friends wanting to buy a car in the States

Great Experience

by from Phoenix |

I walked onto property and was helped by "Jay'.. was very impressed with his politeness and willingness to help me. I explained to him what I was looking for, price range, and warned him that I was an old retired "car guy". He told me he was a "green pea" , but that he was the "top salesman" for the month prior. We had a lot of fun and I assured him he was going to make the "1st. deal of the month"... Management was very nice, honest and took only a few minutes of old fashion "horse-trading" to make our deal. Paperwork was quick and painless. GREAT group of professionals !!

100% Satisfied With Town & Country

by from Mesa, AZ |

Town & Country Motors had helpful and friendly employees that made me a happy and satisfied customer. The vehicle I purchased was in great condition and I was treated well without high pressure sales tactics. If you are in the Phoenix area and are in the market for a car and wanting great service you can count on, I highly recommend Town & Country Motors.

No pressure

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had no pressure in buying a car. Guys were nice.

excellent service

by from chandler az |

I am very very pleased with the customer service at this dealership Town and Country. They were willimng to help me get into a vechile I wanted, I was in and out of there in less than an hour it was fast service.

First Time Buying

by from Gilbert, AZ |

These guys were great! i was buying my first car and didn't have much credit, but they found a way to help me out with their great in house financing! That helped me get the car of my dreams and i'm so glad i went and bought my car at town and country! Great people helping people get great cars!