Prime Drive

Used 877-847-1802

1 of 1 review

great dealer!

by from Richmond, Va |

Recently i went to this company searching for a reasonably priced used car for my family. I normally would never take the time to write a review on anything, let alone a used car dealership but my expectations were so far exceeded , i felt i owed it to the company. The facilities here are very professional in appearance and show signs of quality and care. The staff handling the paperwork as well as the dealers themselves were very knowledgeable of there inventory, well prepared for questions and informative on financing as well as being friendly and courteous, something im not used to with dealerships. they also offer car repair services which is a definite bonus. The lot itself was full of cars in my price range which made it easy to find one that fit my needs, they also had many cars that were out of my range but certainly nice cars none the less. As someone who doesn't have a lot of extra money to spend, i found that this particular dealership had the best deals/ payment plans in the area and they made it very easy to come up with a suitable payment plan that fit my budget. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a good quality affordable car or anyone needing general auto repair as i will be taking my vehicles here from now on should they need service. Great buyer friendly dealership!

(1-1 of 1 review)