D & C Motorz

4455 SE 25th Ave, Portland, OR 97202

Used 866-501-0938

Sold me a LEMON

by from Portland |

They get their cars from insurance auto auctions in CA. Salvage titles turn into clean titles in OR.(Ripoff). I would never ever buy a vehicle from these crooks. STAY AWAY FROM D&C MOTORs

!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

by from Oregon |

I bought a car from this company this spring and I can't believe that I didn't look at the reviews before I went there. All of the bad reviews about this company are true!!!! They are willing to work hard at selling you a car but lie about the cars that they are selling. First of all, when you walk into a showroom and they have such classy cars and a battery charger next to them that is the first sign of a RED FLAG!!! What they do is leave the car batteries dead to trick the car into thinking that it has no issues(Check engine Light) or other malfunction indicators that are suppose to light up. It can take a couple days for the system to completely boot up and that is how they scam people!!!! First of all I asked to have the blinker light and the washer fluid fixed before I left. They topped the washer fluid off and said that I would have to just pick up a bulb at the parts house and just bill them the couple dollars because they didn't have one that fit, they knew the problem and lied right to my face!!! Well when I got home I called and found out that the mirror bulb is an LED and the whole mirror has to be replaced, and to top that off it comes primered so I would also have to get it painted which came to around $500.00. Can't even find a match on EBAY for cheaper!! The wiper fluid container was broke and is going to be also expensive to fix. The biggest fix of all is that the car has active body control for the suspension and the indicator light came on two days after buying the car.telling me to drive carefully in red meaning that i need to pull over and call a tow truck!! The dealer said not to drive it until it gets fixed!!!! It is going to cost me $1,700.00. In my opinion after reading all of the other reviews, someone, hopefully that has some pull with the city will do something about this business. They need to have their business license suspended!!!!

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Boise, ID |

Unbelievable....this business has NO customer service or integrity!!!! Like many of these other reviews indicate, they sell shiny cars that are "lemons". We just drove to Portland from another state to buy one of their cars. I should of trusted the gut feeling i had about them with I was there. They seemed pretentious and nonchalant to us with any concerns with had at that time. At any rate, they day after we got home our check engine light came on. When we got it diagnosed at our VW dealer, it turns out the issue was the same one we had the day we first test drove the car. Their mechanic had supposedly fixed it, yet what he really did was just mask the issue and change the fuse. Thus, the part failed again a few days later. in just three weeks, this repair, a headlight that has already gone out, and fixing a brake issue that has already occurred we are already out $2000. This is just in three weeks of owning the car. They have yet to help us out with any of these repairs. In fact they won't even return our calls or emails. I wish I would have read more reviews!!!! I hope others do, before you give them your business.They just want to make money and don't care about the customer experience or quality of products they are selling to you.

Don't respond to emails?

by from Seattle,WA |

Well, if you can't answer a simple question via email, what can you do? Not trying very hard. 2 stars for maybe your computer was broken that day?

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DC MOTORZ

by from Eugene, OR |

DC Motorz is a very bad place to purchase a car, no matter what the price. Don't make the mistake I did. Before the sale I could get ahold of Nick or Sam anytime. They where friendly then. But after the sale forget it. They where busy, didn't return any phone calls for 3 weeks and refused to let me speak with the owner. The stated the car I purchased had been serviced, NOT TRUE, false statement. The tires were bald and had been switched so that defect could not be seen. Plus the car ended up being out of alignment. I was out of town and had a flat due to the worn tires, they would not help me. I ended up having to buy four new tires and having the front and rear alignment done at my own cost. They told me if I had any problems to call them and they would Take care of it. Good luck trying to get anyone to return any phone calls. The front boer fell of, the headlight wiper fell off the transmission needs servicing and the drivers side window doesn't work. I would NEVER buy a car from them again or recommend that anyone else to NEVER do business with DC Motorz. All they are interested in is the sale and they could care less about the after sale service. They are a very poor excuse for a car dealership.

great experience

by from Portland, Oregon |

D&C Motorz was hands down the easiest and most low pressure buying experience I've ever had in a car dealership. I delt with Daniel and Sam, they were both great and genuine salesmen. the cars at their showroom were in immaculate condition and you can tell they take pride in what they have on the floor. I ended up buying a cls500 from them at a great price. I've purchased other cars from other dealerships here in town and this was by far the BEST car buying experience I've ever had. if you are in the market for a new/used European car, check them out, you wont be sorry thanks again D&C Motorz!

Awesome experience

by from Westlinn |

I just wanted to take the time to say that appreciate D&C Motorz for there help,finding me the car of my dreams I had a fantastic experience working with Daniel! He's an amazing sells man and very easy to get along with and talk to! When I call to have my bulb light fix I spoke with Sam and he took care of it within hours! The title clerk is an amazing young gal that had the patiences to deal with me going back and forth deciding which plates I wanted!! And had patience with me until I got her the title to the car I traded in'! Id recommend this European dealership to anyone! Check it out

Lie to make a sale and do not follow through.

by from Portland, Oregon |

We purchased a car on the agreement that the cracked windshield would be repaired. We where then told to go get it fixed locally and have them billed. When we tried to have this done we where then told that they never made this agreement and we must be confused. They refuse to follow through with their agreement to fix the car and have been very rude and dishonest.

I'm a happy camper

by from Eagle River, AK |

First let me say I believe that a person is more likely to post a comment about a bad experience rather than a good one. The dealership told me they sell between 30 and 50 vehicles a month and there can be a lemon that doesn?t get caught before a sale. I bought a 2007 Passat wagon in November of 2012. It was a high mileage vehicle which has performed flawlessly ever since. It has never been in the shop for anything except tires and oil changes. It still does not leak a drop of oil and everything works great. We got a great deal on the car as I believe it was in their inventory for quite a while. I flew down from Alaska and went to the dealership on a Monday. The only negative I could say was that they were not very well prepared since I had put a deposit on the car and they knew I was coming. It took about an hour or more to complete the sale as the car was not ready to be picked up.

Liars, and dishonest policies

by from Portland oregon |

Sent me in circles, and did the most sketchy procedure for my daughter and I to buy a car for her. When we took the car on a test drive it broke down when we stopped to look under the hood, and wouldn't start back up. They do the least they can to cars just to make them okay for the one test drive