D & C Motorz

4455 SE 25th Ave, Portland, OR 97202

Used 866-501-0938

Fun and Easy Buying Experience

by from Washington State |

Car buying is very stressful. I assumed in advance where these cars come from but I was able to bring my Mercedes SUV to a trusted mechanic before I purchased this vehicle. I'm happy with my purchase and I know what I got. these guys didn't pressure me but let me decide if this was right for me.

Dc motorz

by from Portland Oregon |

I just got a 2004 wrx sti from dc motorz and the car is great don't have any problems what so ever. These guys are great people. They will push for you to get into the car you want. That's what we all want is good dealerships. And this one is by far the best one I've been to. Thanks d&c you guys are the best dealership in the North west. :-) Sam, Colby&danny your awesome ppl. Thanks again you guys.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Boise, ID |

Unbelievable....this business has NO customer service or integrity!!!! Like many of these other reviews indicate, they sell shiny cars that are "lemons". We just drove to Portland from another state to buy one of their cars. I should of trusted the gut feeling i had about them with I was there. They seemed pretentious and nonchalant to us with any concerns with had at that time. At any rate, they day after we got home our check engine light came on. When we got it diagnosed at our VW dealer, it turns out the issue was the same one we had the day we first test drove the car. Their mechanic had supposedly fixed it, yet what he really did was just mask the issue and change the fuse. Thus, the part failed again a few days later. in just three weeks, this repair, a headlight that has already gone out, and fixing a brake issue that has already occurred we are already out $2000. This is just in three weeks of owning the car. They have yet to help us out with any of these repairs. In fact they won't even return our calls or emails. I wish I would have read more reviews!!!! I hope others do, before you give them your business.They just want to make money and don't care about the customer experience or quality of products they are selling to you.

Don't respond to emails?

by from Seattle,WA |

Well, if you can't answer a simple question via email, what can you do? Not trying very hard. 2 stars for maybe your computer was broken that day?

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DC MOTORZ

by from Eugene, OR |

DC Motorz is a very bad place to purchase a car, no matter what the price. Don't make the mistake I did. Before the sale I could get ahold of Nick or Sam anytime. They where friendly then. But after the sale forget it. They where busy, didn't return any phone calls for 3 weeks and refused to let me speak with the owner. The stated the car I purchased had been serviced, NOT TRUE, false statement. The tires were bald and had been switched so that defect could not be seen. Plus the car ended up being out of alignment. I was out of town and had a flat due to the worn tires, they would not help me. I ended up having to buy four new tires and having the front and rear alignment done at my own cost. They told me if I had any problems to call them and they would Take care of it. Good luck trying to get anyone to return any phone calls. The front boer fell of, the headlight wiper fell off the transmission needs servicing and the drivers side window doesn't work. I would NEVER buy a car from them again or recommend that anyone else to NEVER do business with DC Motorz. All they are interested in is the sale and they could care less about the after sale service. They are a very poor excuse for a car dealership.

great experience

by from Portland, Oregon |

D&C Motorz was hands down the easiest and most low pressure buying experience I've ever had in a car dealership. I delt with Daniel and Sam, they were both great and genuine salesmen. the cars at their showroom were in immaculate condition and you can tell they take pride in what they have on the floor. I ended up buying a cls500 from them at a great price. I've purchased other cars from other dealerships here in town and this was by far the BEST car buying experience I've ever had. if you are in the market for a new/used European car, check them out, you wont be sorry thanks again D&C Motorz!

Awesome experience

by from Westlinn |

I just wanted to take the time to say that appreciate D&C Motorz for there help,finding me the car of my dreams I had a fantastic experience working with Daniel! He's an amazing sells man and very easy to get along with and talk to! When I call to have my bulb light fix I spoke with Sam and he took care of it within hours! The title clerk is an amazing young gal that had the patiences to deal with me going back and forth deciding which plates I wanted!! And had patience with me until I got her the title to the car I traded in'! Id recommend this European dealership to anyone! Check it out

Lie to make a sale and do not follow through.

by from Portland, Oregon |

We purchased a car on the agreement that the cracked windshield would be repaired. We where then told to go get it fixed locally and have them billed. When we tried to have this done we where then told that they never made this agreement and we must be confused. They refuse to follow through with their agreement to fix the car and have been very rude and dishonest.

I'm a happy camper

by from Eagle River, AK |

First let me say I believe that a person is more likely to post a comment about a bad experience rather than a good one. The dealership told me they sell between 30 and 50 vehicles a month and there can be a lemon that doesn?t get caught before a sale. I bought a 2007 Passat wagon in November of 2012. It was a high mileage vehicle which has performed flawlessly ever since. It has never been in the shop for anything except tires and oil changes. It still does not leak a drop of oil and everything works great. We got a great deal on the car as I believe it was in their inventory for quite a while. I flew down from Alaska and went to the dealership on a Monday. The only negative I could say was that they were not very well prepared since I had put a deposit on the car and they knew I was coming. It took about an hour or more to complete the sale as the car was not ready to be picked up.

Liars, and dishonest policies

by from Portland oregon |

Sent me in circles, and did the most sketchy procedure for my daughter and I to buy a car for her. When we took the car on a test drive it broke down when we stopped to look under the hood, and wouldn't start back up. They do the least they can to cars just to make them okay for the one test drive

Great Sales Experience

by from Vancouver, WA |

It is nice to do business with a company that actual keeps their word. This a dealer that works hard to win your business and make sure everything they committed to is delivered. My family will definitely visit D & C before even considering making an offer at an other dealer. I LOVE my ML...(thanks Nick)