D & C Motorz

D & C Motorz

4455 SE 25th Ave, Portland, OR 97202

Used 866-501-0938

Nick is a stand up guy and a pleasure to deal with

by from beaverton or |

Nick took the time to walk us through the process of a loan, breaking down the options with 60/mo vs. 72/mo and more money down vs. less money down. Even though we showed up to the dealership close to 30 minutes away from closing. He took his time and carefully answered all of our questions, never making us feel rushed.Plus, he's super friendly and pleasant.Overall, it was just a great experience.I will definitely recommend Nick and D&C Motors to all of my friends and family.

Enjoyable place cool cars

by from eugene or |

I like my car ,they made it easy pretty simply and didn't breath down my neck... I Recommend them thx guys Jackie and Scott

got my Mini

by from portland, or |

no hassle. no pressure. fair priceing. friendly staff. upfront about the car. would come back

My New RR

by from lake oswego or |

Just completed the purchase of my new RR Sport. Had a really great buying experience, and a special thanks to Sam and Nick for handling the end-to-end process very seamlessly.

Very Satisfied

by from happy valley or |

Very Satisfied! Great customer service from the time we drove up! Chris were excellent in helping me find a used Mercedes in my price range. Had lots of options to choose from in my price range. Would definitely recommend D&C motor to anyone looking for a new or used car ( you won't be disappointed!)

Chaning the car buying experience

by from happy valley or |

Excellent service . Our consultant Nick Love was outstanding. Looking forward to future purchases. This whole staff is completely accommodating & pleasant to work with.

So easy , love my car !!

by from oregon city |

I have to say i have been extremely happy with my past service at DC. I came in for an exploded tire due to a pot hole. Nick took really good care of me. He said he would give me an update by phone within 2 hours and he did. He said the service was full but he'll do his best to deliver as quickly as possible and he did! 2 hours after dropping off my car, i picked it up and could barely recognize! I brought it in as dirty as i have rarely seen it, and they give it back to me with something i would call an almost full interior and exterior detail. The car looked brand new! I was so impressed i came back in after picking it up to thank the team!treated me and made me feel like a happy owner and i love it! Thank you! Keep the pace going!

Great guys and super Service

by from lake oswego Or |

My wife and I were looking to make our first major buy and stopped by DC , Sam was very knowledgeable about Mercedes-Benz vehicles and answered all our questions in detail. He is one of the best sales consultant I came across. He is an honest man. We will definitely be back and recommend our friends and family to ask for Sam ! Thank you so much

Great Place enjoyed my time here .

by from portland or |

Daniel is by tops the most professional car executive I have worked with. No hassles and very diligent. Supporting office staff also of the same caliber. Great experience (now my third one). I would highly recommend Dan and the collective team.

Made me feel at home...

by from Hermiston, OR |

My experience was the best I've had in buying a car. Nick was thorough, unassuming, accommodating, and a wealth of knowledge and support. I would highly recommend buying here because you will be taken care of. Ask for Nick, my experience was one of a kind because of him!! I totally felt at home here!

Best Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

Best experience by far. I went in knowing what I wanted and I already had a finance company. Matt bet my finance company's interest rate and I was able to buy an extended warranty to cover my entire car up to 106,000 miles. My experience at D&C Motorz was like a breath of fresh air. Sam was great to work with; he was very knowledgeable and professional. I was not PRESSURED into buying the car, nor was I FAST TALKED by an employee that continued to throw numbers at me, without allowing me time to process the information that I was given. I had been shopping for awhile and the vehicle that purchased was the BEST for it's price with very low miles. Very professional, polite, and genuinely willing to help you without just trying to get a sale!!!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND D&C Motorz to everyone. Very knowledgeable place; I wouldn't go anywhere else.