Discount Motor Company

4602 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78411

Used 361-765-5884

Good buying experience

by from "Corpus Christi, TX" |

I bought an 07 classic Chevy 2500hd, it wasn't even on the lot for a week when I saw it. I inquired about it and it was everything I was looking for so I pursued it. It had a cracked windshield and passenger side pillar panel was cracked. They installed a brand new windshield the same day while I was getting my financing taken care of at my CU. They also ordered the panel the same day and had it overnight shipped. I was able to take the truck home the same day fully detailed and came back the next day to have the panel installed. Price was right, and the truck is everything they said it was. I would recommend them, Gabe was my sales associate, he answered all my questions and never doubted me as a serious buyer. Most dealerships I went to didn't take me as a serious buyer and kinda shrugged me off, or tried to overcharge me for a truck with tons of issues. All in all I'm happy with my truck and glad I picked discount motor co to getting truck.

welchers

by from utah, ogden |

called and made a deal with frank on a truck ,, he sent me bill of sale Saturday and i authorized a deposit on my credit card. his assistant / Secretary called Monday and told me the car i thought i bought was sold out from under me. i asked for a call from frank himself but never received one.