Zerr Auto Sales

751 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 417-832-1852

Bad service

by from Nauvoo, Il |

I bought a car from zerr and yes I fell behind but made the payments as I promised. Just recently had the car repossessed by then because I again I fell behind. When I tried to make arrangements to make a payment over the phone they refused. When I told them I would be in the following week to catch the account completely current they told me 1) that they weren't calling the repo man off and 2) they wanted it patted on full. In the course of the year I have put a minimum of $6000 in repairs to the car on things that shouldn't go out anytime soon. I will never deal with them again and if you are thinking about going through for a vehicle I highly suggest you don't

Zerr Auto Sales responded to this review

February 13, 2015

Mr. H was 4 months behind on his payments and repeatedly missed payments - he only made 7 payments in 13 months. He did not keep us informed of his address and did not communicate with us at all. Mr. H did ask to make a payment over the phone, but due to security reasons, we do not accept phone payments. This was explained to him. Mr. H was also sent two Right to Cure letters. He did not cure the second one, which matured Sept 18, 2014. His last payment was made October 22, 2014. Mr. H has no one to blame but himself and giving us a bad review due to his poor payment history is pretty silly. Had Mr. H made his payments on time, every month, as agreed, we wouldn't have had to repossess his vehicle. Mr. H needs to take responsibility for himself and not blame Zerr Auto for his refusal to abide by the contract he signed.

Great guys

by from Springfield, MO |

Easy to deal with, upfront and straight forward process. No pressure sales that made it easy to decide and buy.

n0jqr

by from Buffalo, Mo |

Not good service or honesty in selling of the cars

Zerr Auto Sales responded to this review

September 21, 2011

Zerr Auto Sales strives to provide honest and accurate information on the cars we have for sale. We are always willing to remedy a situation. Always feel free to email the owner at owner@zerrauto.com if you have specific questions about a vehicle, or if you have concerns about one of our sales associates.