Detour Cars

241 Newbury St , Danvers, MA 01923

Used 978-624-7658

worst dealership ever!

by from Falmouth ma |

Bought a jetta last year and was told I wouldn't get a loan if I didn't get am extended warranty which ended up being 1500 dollars. Turns out warranty was optional from the beginning. Was sold the car with a faulty cruise control and a bent rim which they claim is not their problem and has to come out of my pocket to fix.had to call a bunch of times before I even got to speak to the owner who was not helpful and could care less! I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great understanding the buyer.

by from lynn MA |

Good follow up the buyer what they need . I hope get what i looking for.

the put off

by from salem |

bought a mini van, 3 days later it over heated on a long trip had it towed to them they said they fixed it it happenned three more times and then got repaired by my extended warranty that i bought, why didnt they pay to fix it and pass there mistake off to a warranty company, the car came back very dirty dont there mechanics see the grease they leave on the floors. i wouldnt recomend them to change the air in my tires

Nice place to buy a car!

by from Wakefield, MA. |

My wife and I went to 2 other dealers before going to Detour. We were treated like 2nd class citizens at the first 2 dealers due to poor credit that was the result of a job layoff a few years back. The salesman Bill treated us great and was super to deal with. The finance guy Nick got us approved in no time and we got a decent rate as well. Would recomend this place big time to my friends and family!

Advertised Price

by from Boston, MA |

I am currently in the market for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I did my search on Cars.com, their prices came up very fair. However, after reading the fine print at the bottom of the ad, the price of the Jeep was actually $2,000.00 more than the price they list online. I am not sure how their price shows up this way on the website since it is not the real price of the Jeep. Once $2,000.00 is added to their "advertised" price, the price is not competitive. I have not been to the dealership so I cannot comment on their facility or vehicle quality.

Great experience

by from Milton, MA |

I recently bought a car from here (July 2013) and would recommend this place to others. The salesman was nice, respectful, and up front. I needed a small repair to the vehicle about 2 weeks after the purchase and they fixed everything with no charge. Buying a car is not fun but Detour Cars made it a painless experience. Keep up the great customer service!

DONT WAST YOUR TIME

by from Danvers, MA |

After Finding a jeep Grand Cherokee online I called and asked about the vehicle. I drove an hour to check it out, and the price was 2000 dollars difference. which made the car more expensive than any others i had found a mile from my house. a complete waste of my time. Not to mention the car was sitting in the lot with 4 of the baldest tires i had ever see, a cracked mirror, and a cracked door. 0 for presentation!! All in all this dealership stunk, and it wasn't his cologne. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Nice place to do business with!

by from Gloucester, Ma. |

Bought an suv at this dealership about a month ago. It was the first time I actually enjoyed my car buying experience. Bill was super to deal with and was very pleasant and honest. Nick got me a great interest rate on my loan as well. Would definitely recomend this dealer to my friends and family!

Thanks Again!

by from Lawrence, MA |

I bought a 2008 Honda Civic on June 1st, 2013 from this guys and my experience was magnificent. Bill made me feel like a family member. He didn't try to sell me a car i didn't want to or just make a sale. Bill is one of the best sales person i have ever dealt before, if not the best. It was a great satisfaction buying my car from this guys. Bill Keep doing a great job.

OUTSTANDING

by from Peabody, MA |

I went in to the dealership from start to finish I was impressed. I was greeted by Joe, he sat me down, explained a few things and then took me out to see some cars. I picked the one I wanted ( 07 Mazda 6) . Man it was easy, I walked in picked the one I wanted, and drove off. Nick did a great job getting the finance done, and Joe did a great job understanding my needs. I will be buying from them again....without a doubt. A-PLUS on every aspect