Jeff Henry Chevrolet

Service 866-894-0312

No Matter Who You are We've got your car

The Greatest Experience

by from Plattsmouth,ne |

I take my car to these guys,they are professional and always give good service.The salesman helping with the purchase are great. I will continue my business with him. Thank You Jeff Henry

March 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your business!!! Jeff Henry Chevrolet

Best Experience Ever

by from Kearney, NE |

I drove down from Kearney NE skipping all the big showrooms to come to the friendly and amazing staff at Jeff Henry. From Paul, my initial contact to the Zane, Scott, and Dennis, they took customer service to the next level. They stayed open to ensure I could get my car the same day and get home to Kearney to work the next morning. If you don't know where to start when buying or leasing a car, this is a place to begin and end your search. I would not only recommend this dealer, but drive my friends and family in my new car to them.

GREAT TEAM, FABULOUS EXPERIENCE

by from AUBURN, NE. |

THE TEAM AT JEFF HENRY MOTORS WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH. EVERYONE WAS SO HELPFUL AND NICE. THEY EVEN GAVE MY 2 Y/O DAUGHTER FRUIT SNACKS AND A SODA WHILE WE WAITED. WORKED HARD TO GET ME A GREAT VEHICLE I COULD AFFORD.

Great Dealership here!

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Purchased a 2013 Chevy Spark from them, had a great time! Drove about 2 1/2 hours to see this car and was well worth the drive as I drove off the lot with it. Got approved fast, low APR, and left happy! Thanks Jeff Henry Chevy.

buying a truck

by from west Burlington |

Excellent customer service. extremely helpful. i would definitely buy from them again.

Great service extremely professional!

by from McKinney, TX |

My wife and I just purchased another vehicle (2014 Chevrolet Silverado) from Jeff Henry Chevrolet. The service we receive from Jeff's Team far exceeds anything we have experienced from other dealerships. The team there is extremely honest and professional and we don't negotiate on price because we know they will always get the best deal for my family. Over the last 16 years we have bout 9 vehicles from Jeff Henry and his team, and though we have moved away from Nebraska to Texas, we will continue to purchase our cars and trucks (making the 1,300 mile round trip) from Jeff Henry Chevrolet. Thank you again for the amazing service!

October 31, 2013

Thanks again for your business!!! Jeff Henry Chevrolet

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

by from Plattsmouth |

The service department at Jeff Henry Chevrolet is by far the best service department I have EVER encountered! From Kyle at the front desk to the hard working mechanics in the back to the guys who detail the vehicles prior to delivery! I have purchased 4 NEW vehicles in the past year from Henry Chevrolet and have referred many and for good reasons! Keep doing what you all are doing!

Service..amazing

by from Plattsmouth |

There Service Department is awesome,people that that work at Jeff Henry Chevrolet are all friendly and make you feel right at home like family! Luv this place if you need a new vehicle,used or just down right amazing fast service look no further they rock! Thanks Tony Holman.

October 31, 2013

Thanks again for your business Tony^^^ Jeff Henry Chevrolet

Very Honest Email Assessment of vehicle purchased!

by from Minot, ND |

It was a very nice experience in my purchase of a vehicle. I was treated with respect and email discussions they were very honest in describing the condition of the vehicle to ensure my trip to the dealership was not a waste of my time!

December 12, 2012

Thank you very much, We really appreciate it..

No reason to buy anywhere else

by from Bellevue,NE |

This was the easiest buy process we have ever experienced and the best! Our salesman Dave Wilson is outstanding the employees at the dealership treat you like family - the service area is clean, quick and friendly. We are moving out of state but we'll come back to buy our next car here!!

December 12, 2012

Bill and Betsy you guys were great to work with. Please feel free to call me anytime with any questions you may have. Thanks again, Dave Wilson

Best dealer ship

by from Plattsmouth, Ne |

Everyone from the owner Jeff Henry to the lowest employee there treats everyone that walks through the door like their going to go beyond what they have to please their customers they helped me out when I was having a rough year in 2010 they worked with me since then they are the best havent ever bought a car from anyone else but this dealer ship

March 27, 2012