Julian's Auto Sales, LLC

1233 Wolcott Rd, Wolcott, CT 06716

Its a good dealership but some mistkaes

by from Bristol CT |

I was happy with the car I bought from here its a good car and it runs great. But I did notice a few things. I was told that my car was going to be clean when I was going to pick it up that Saturday morning but when i got there it wasn't washed and th inside was differently not cleaned at all. When i got into the car there was also literally no gas. There was a baby bottle cap in the back seat and there was dirt on the rugs. Also later that day I noticed that the left rear window didn't work and the passenger heated seat doesn't work. I just thought when someone buys a car from a dealership and who also pays cash should have at least some gas and a clean car.

Best in the Waterbury area!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I was referred to Julian's over 6 years ago by a good friend. Originally, I used him for all my servicing needs and he had the best prices as well as best knowledge for working on my Audi. After a collision, I was forced to bring the car to a dealership for the repairs but they completely botched the job. I ended up bringing it to Julians and he fixed the dealership's botched repair. Over the years, I have bought 2 cars from Julian and even sold one through him. I have sent many friends to him for servicing as well as car sales and they have never had any complaints. Julian and his mechanics have extensive knowledge of foreign cars (especially German cars) and I wouldn't trust anyone else with working on any upper-end vehicle. He also has a large selection of pre-owned cars that are very fairly priced!

Awesome experience

by from Worcester, MA |

Let me start by saying I have been looking for a 2009 Audi for a long time. Julian's had exactly what I wanted at a price that could not be beat, so I came all the way from Worcester MA, to purchase the car. I only had time to come down on a Sunday, and Julian took time out from his family to meet me, so I could put a deposit on this car. A few days later I picked up the car and Justin the new guy was so professional he had all the papers prepared and ready to sign, so I got out of there in 15 minutes. I am so impressed by those guys and would recommend them to anyone. I just wish I lived closer so I could send all my friends and family there.

Horrible

by from Torrington ct |

Not sure why they have a 5 star rating, this was the worst expirience ive ever had lookivg for a car. The owner wasnt there at all to talk to, i had waited over an hour for him to come to the shop. Everyone there is super unprofessional, very timid and NOT friendly at all. I was looking at a 2003 jetta, he clamied the brakes were done but my boyfriend is a mechanic could tell that they were not even touched. We told juilen and he said they were done but then quickly changed the story and said he got confused that they werent done. I had put 1,500 down on the car for them to hold it for me so i could make up my mind, later on i changed my mind and wanted my money back so i called that next day on a saturday and both him and his wife were ignoring all my calls untill finally i just showed up and demanded my 1,500 back. Overall the worst expirence, unprofessional, Unorganized, sketchy. I would never recomend going here.

Julian's Auto Sales, LLC responded to this review

September 22, 2014

I'm sorry you felt unappreciated. We were very short staffed at the time of your visit and I, Julian can only be in so many places at once. We try the best that we can and have already increased our employees to meet demand. As to the brakes, we have at all times over 15 Volkswagens in stock and if I forgot about one, then I apologize, but rest assured before any car is delivered we do a thorough inspection and whatever needs to be done is completed prior to delivery. We hope to serve you in the future and change your mind and live up to all the high ratings we have received.

JULIANS AUTO

by from EAST HAVEN CT |

julians auto is best place around if you looking foe best used car quality and have great customer service

Great Service, excellent mechanic.

by from Wolcott, CT |

I bought an Audi Allroad from Julian's Auto Sale and I have been very happy since then. I wanted to buy an SUV as I have had difficulties on the snow but when I asked Julian which kind would be best for me, he recommended me the Audi. He was very honest and told me this car would keep me going. I am so glad I went to Julian's as I did not have any problems last winter. Their great service is really appreciated and I highly recommend Julian's Auto Sale for anyone looking for a great car because they are very helpful.

Great dealership, excellent service provided!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I bought a BMW at the end of last year from Julian's Auto Sale and never had a problem with it. Car runs great. I was looking for a car for over a month. I was only able to convince myself to purchase it at Julian's Auto Sale, after Julian gave me a great deal. He was very friendly and as soon as I told him what car I was looking for, he showed me few cars. After he showed me a few cars, I found what car was right for me. They also do mechanic work and it's very professional. I'd recommend Julian's Auto Sale to anyone as they provide excellent customer service and satisfy your needs.

Honest Mechanic/Dealership

by from Wolcott, CT |

I purchased a 2002 Audi A4 from Julian last year and got a great deal. I found Julian to be very fair and honest unlike what you'll find at most car dealerships. He has been very accommodating whenever I've brought my car back for oil changes/tune ups and his pricing is very fair. I got in a car accident recently and brought my car to Julian for repairs. He did an excellent job fixing my grill and front bumper. His pricing was very fair and he got it all done very quickly. It's difficult to find an honest mechanic. I highly recommend Julian's.

Great Experience

by from Wolcott, CT |

I purchased a 2002 GMC Sierra from Julian and got a great deal. Julian had a large selection of trucks and cars available and was very helpful and honest throughout the process. The truck I bought is in excellent shape. I shopped around for similar trucks at other dealerships and found that Julian's had the fairest pricing. I've been driving the car for months now and it still drives as if it were brand new. I'm very happy with the truck and would buy again from Julian.

Great Service

by from Wolcott, CT |

I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima from Julian and couldn't be happier with the purchase. Julian was very warm and accommodating and gave an excellent deal. I shopped around for similar cars at various car dealerships prior to my purchase and found that Julian s prices were very fair in comparison. Julian provided the complete car history and was very honest about all aspects of the vehicle. I have owned the car for two years now and have had no problems. If you're thinking about purchasing a used car, I highly recommend Julian s Auto Sales.