John Hiester Chevrolet

3100 N Main St, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526

New 877-465-8996 New 877-465-8996
Used 877-614-9325 Used 877-614-9325
Service 877-526-7050 Service 877-526-7050

Your Dealership for Life!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! Five-Star Treatment!

by from Durham, NC |

I cannot say enough about the experience I had at John Hiester Chevrolet-the absolute best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had! My search began online and was drawn to this dealership initially because of competitive internet pricing. I contacted salesman Clark Godwin who thoroughly answered all my questions and made a appointment with me to test drive a car they had available. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by the receptionist and Clark arrived quickly. The car I was there to see had been moved to the front and looked very clean and attractive. Clark was personable and immediately made me feel very comfortable. He was upfront and honest about the car and pricing. I decided against the first car I drove but Clark was committed to finding just the right car for me. This dealership was about 50 miles from my home, but I felt so comfortable with them that I decided they had earned my business and another trip there would be worth it. I was right, the following day, I purchased the perfect car for me! I was given a fair price for my trade-in, very competitive price for the new car and overall a great deal of respect. I was introduced to the entire service department, general manager, sales manager and even the owner-I really felt my business was appreciated! I didn't purchase a brand new car, use them to secure financing nor would I be using their dealership for service given the distance from my home, but none of those were variables, I was treated as if I were purchasing the most expensive car on the lot. Highly recommend this dealership!

Great service and kind and helpful staff

by from Apex, NC |

Our car was taken for an oil change and tire rotation. Also, to look at why the check engine light was coming on. Your staff was very kind, supportive, and made my father (91 yrs. old) feel secure that he wasn't going to be over charged. Your staff explained everything they did, in detail, so he could understand it. He was also reminded that he still had some time left on his 2 yr. warranty, and this service was covered under his warranty. He called me when he got home, and he went on and on about the kindness from your staff (office and service dept.), and that he would CONTINUE to take our car for service at John Hiester Chevrolet in Fuquay, NC Thanks for everything.

Buying experince

by from Apex, N>C |

Howard Moore did an excellent job. He was the best salesman that I have ever had in the 58 years that I have been buying automobiles

Vehicle Servicing

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

Service staff greeted me with a smile.. Vehicle taken in on time. Invited to have a coffee and relax in waiting room. Service performed quickly.

Great Service

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

Everyone was awesome and very attentive. They worked very hard to get me a great deal! I will be a customer for life!

Great service

by from Fuquay Varina NC |

I am very pleased even though I had a problem with the wheels and tires on my new truck. The guys there jumped on it right away. What better service could you ask for. Hat's off to the staff. Many thanks to my salesman Chase

Great service, wonderful staff

by from Fuquay-Varina NC |

All the staff was wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure doing business with John Hiester Chevrolet. Will definitely be back in the future.

Joey great service advisor

by from fuquay Varina |

Joey was awesome he was so very helpful and his only concern was making me feel comfortable about the choice to allow john heister to fix my 2015 Malibu.

recall for tailgate lifters

by from fuquay nc |

appointment time was arranged based on my schedule and the staff in the service department could not have been more cordial. Excellent.

Friendly and service oriented.

by from Willow Spring, NC |

We liked dealing with all of the associates. They were very service oriented and friendly. The Equinox is certified, but we had to return for service three times in two weeks. All problems were resolved without question. If it was not for having to return three times, I would have rated the experience as "excellent."