Berwyn Kia

7050 W Ogden Ave, Berwyn, IL 60402

New 888-493-0043
Used 888-440-2261
Service 888-335-6947

You Always WIN at Berwyn!

Found the car online.

by from St. Charles, IL |

We bought my son's first car there. It was a pleasant experience and they treated us well. The price was good and the car fit our needs.

Sales Contact - not very pro-active

by from Delavan WI |

I contacted them via Cars.com. I received 3 emails and 1 phone call. I contacted the sales person about the car I was interested in but he was unable to give me any details. Instead he tried to get me to look at a car twice the price. I ask for additional information - twice - but was finally told that the car had been shipped to another location for a pending sale. At first I really liked the sales person but after this I do not think that I would purchase a car from here. Customer Service is to be one of the pillars this dealership. However, their actions have spoken loud & clear - Customer Service via phone/email needs much work.

scion 2008

by from blue island |

well i just bought my first car with berwyn kia and i bought a warranty for 2 years or 24 k miles. i really hope that if i have to use the warranty that they will cover it! if something goes wrong i will come and post it right away! auto check shows clean record!

BOUGHT TWO NEW CARS

by from CHICAGO,IL |

BOUGHT TWO NEW CARS.TOLD SALESMAN WANTED SOMETHING CHEAP FOR SONS NEW CAR AND WHEN GOT THEIR TOOK HIM OVER TO MORE CAR THAN HE COULD AFFORD.THEN LEFT IT UP TO ME TO BREAK KIDS HEART OR TAKE THE TWO OVERPRICED CARS.

Awesome Customer Service

by from chicago |

I was blown away on the service I received at Berwyn Kia. It all started with an email I sent on a car I saw listed. I was contacted by Ken and scheduled a test drive. Great price and great service. I recommend Berwyn Kia.

Shafted with a junker

by from Riverside, IL |

Purchased a used 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser with 63K miles in November 2011, primarily because I wanted a reliable, low-cost used vehicle with low mileage. I took the car in for its first oil change four months later. The verdict? Both control/sway bars and bushings were shot, the engine mounts were bad, the Trans, Brake, Power Steering, and Coolant fluids were all dirty and their respective systems needed flushing, two tires were bad (one with a broken lug which needed to be drilled out), and the air conditioning evaporator had a leak. The total bill was over $2,000, and that doesn't include the air conditioning. To top it off, the warranty service (Auto Guardian) I bought through the dealer refused to cover the engine mounts despite it being covered in my warranty, and they say they want to inspect the evaporator themselves before determining whether they will cover it. The kicker is that this type of inspection requires going through the dash, which means lots of labor time (about $700 worth) that I could be on the hook for should they "determine" that the repair on the evaporator doesn't qualify under my warranty (despite it being listed). Bottom line: I know the advice is buyer beware, but I was a good-faith customer who was completely taken advantage of. They are more than welcome to contact me to make things right, but until then, my advice is to STAY AWAY.