Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

2015 Toyota Camry purchase

by from Cary, NC |

We were very happy with our experience in purchasing our new Camry. From the time we were first approached on your lot , until we drove out in our new Camry, we were totally impressed with everyone we came in contact with. Our first contact was with Alex Stokes, who greeted us in a friendly, professional manner. His knowledge of your product was exceptional and led to the purchase of our new car. I would highly recommend Alex to friends and anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great experience at Hendrick Toyota

by from Cary, NC |

We just purchased a 2015 Camary LE from Hendrick Toyota Scion in Apex. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the most painless experience. The car was just what we wanted. The price was below my researched expectations with minimal negotiations. The salesman Adedeji Famoroti went out of his way to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Everyone from managers to service personnel made us feel welcome. We will definetly be looking forward to purchasing our next vehicle from Hendrick Toyota.

Great car buying experiance

by from Morrisville,NC |

Last week I bought a 2015 Toyota camry LE from Hendrick Toyota of Apex. My friend recommended Serena Williams as sales person to me. I feel that she is a very nice and friendly sales person. My English is poor, but she very nice and patiently. She helped me get a good car. I will recommend her and Hendrick Toyota of Apex to my friends if I have chance.

Kathy Leonhardt

by from Raleigh, NC |

We bought a red RAV4 and we love it. Thank you Adedji Famoroti (sales person) and Mike Brown. This is the 2nd vehicle that we have bought with help from Mike Brown and he is an outstanding manager. We have recommended them and Hendricks Toyota to several of our friends.

Couldn't be happier

by from Apex, NC |

So this was my first new car. Didn't know quite what to expect. You hear horror stories all the time about people not being happy with their experiences. I was definitely thinking it would be tough with my credit the way it was and not really knowing anything about how purchasing a car would go. It was beyond my expectation. The moment I decided to go to Hendrick Toyota Sion of Apex I knew I had made the right choice. They made the car buying experience easier than I ever thought it could be. Chris was the best at walking me through the process and when Caitlin took me for a test drive I knew I had found the car for me. I love my new 2015 Toyota Corolla. Thank you Hendrick for knowing how to treat a costumer. Couldn't be happier.

Purchasing a car

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

Good public relations, low pressure salesman, negotiated a good price.

Very good dealer

by from Cary, NC |

One of the best experiences I ever had buying a new car. Benjamin Dawson was great, took the time to show me everything I need to know. No pressure negotiation process. I will definitely come back for new car there, that is if I would ever decide to replace my new Toyota.

Good Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Look for Eric Stishan, he was great to deal with. Took his time to go through the process and the car specs with no pressure to buy the vehicle. Easy to communicate with and express needs and wishes.

Great salespeople, beautiful facility

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Shopped around at 3 other Toyota dealerships (and several other makes of cars) before deciding to buy from this dealership. I was very impressed that the salespeople really knew every detail about the vehicle I was considering. They were very accommodating even though I asked to test drive it several different times. My salesman spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions. He was very forthright and honest, no evasive "games". And the facility itself is pristine. I got the impression that everyone at this dealership is all about professionalism, treating the cusomer right, getting the job done as expected. This is my first Toyota,but given my experience with this dealership, it probably will not be my last, and I highly recommend this place to anyone who is car-shopping.

Great car buying experience

by from Apex, NC |

I recently bought a 2015 Toyota Rav4 from Hendrick Toyota. The person who sold me the car, Kyle, was very friendly and helped me find the right car. He helped me get a good price and did his best to make the process quick. After buying the car Kyle gave me a tour of the dealership and made sure everything was right before I took the car home. I would recommend Hendrick Toyota of Apex because of the large selection and good prices.