Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

Service 888-431-1229

Your Premier Hendrick Toyota Dealership in the Triangle

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Thank you Julius Washington for making my recent car buying process so pleasurable. Julius listened to my car wants and needs while not trying to pressure me into something I didn't want. I appreciate the no pressure purchase approach on the first night I test drove a car. Julius allowed me the time I needed to truly find the perfect car for me and didn't push me to make a decision before I found the right one! Thanks Julius Washington.

Brian Brockwell was great!

by from Apex, NC |

I recently bought a 2014 Highlander. I worked with Brian Brockwell who was very knowledgeable, did not pressure me, and was very patient. We test drove a few different Highlanders and he spent time reviewing the features of each one. He worked with the managers to get me a good deal on my trade in. The financing process took a very long time and I was there almost 4 hours. The vending machine was out of order, but the popcorn from the lobby was pretty good. Overall, it was a good experience.

Great Experience

by from Raleigh NC |

What a pleasure dealing with the Hendrick team, from Anthony Greer (and Bill Kistler) in sales to Frank Capistano in Finance, no pressure, reasonable answers, exactly the experience you're looking for when you buy a new car. We'll certainly return when we need another one!

Fantastic salesman and service

by from Siler City, NC |

I bought a 2014 Toyota Prius and was very hesitant due to it being a smart car; however; I am TOTALLY in love with the car. All of the sales associates are very friendly and smiling! My 3yr old child was with me throughout the entire car buying experience and my sales man, Elliot, was very patient and even gave my child popcorn while we waited to make a deal! Overall super happy with the vehicle and dealership! If you are in the market for a Toyota, Hendrick Toyota of apex is the place to go!

Pleasant Experience

by from Apex, NC |

Sales Associate, Sales Manager, and Business manager were all a pleasure to work with. Love my new Tundra.

Best Experience

by from Hillsborough, NC |

This by far was the best car buying experience I've had. We were greeted by Nelson who was very attentive to our needs. He knew who I was and had our vehicle of interest ready to view. There were some minor issues with the car i.e. dog hair on the inside and some stains on the seats but Nelson reassured us that he would address the issue. After viewing the car we decided to go with it. We ran into some hiccups during the financing process however Nelson offered some valuable suggestions which helped move things forward. We had our two girls, ages 1 & 7, with us and they were getting hungry and impatient as our appointment was at 6:00pm and we drove off the lot with our Dodge Journey at 11:30pm. Nelson offered us complimentary water and popcorn and even shared his personal Cheez-its with the girls.......what a guy. Trey worked with us to finalize the paperwork and did an exceptional job with getting us in and out as it was late. My wife and I will definitely come back should the need for another car arises.

Very Happy with My Prius Purchase

by from Apex,NC |

Very Happy with Prius 3 Purchase. Nelson was the best!! We recommend him to all our friends.

June 17, 2014

Hi Donna, Thank you for your 5 star review !

It just doesn't get any better than this!

by from Cary, NC |

Anthony Greer in sales, and Jeremy Cervenka in service; these two men are part of the reason that Hendrick Toyota of Apex provides such a positive experience.

May 21, 2014

Hi JDP, Thank you for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate your business. I will pass your message along to both Anthony and Jeremy.

Excellent Sales Staff

by from Raleigh, NC |

Excellent Sales Person in Ben, Helped me find a car that was right for me!

May 21, 2014

Thank you Jeff for your 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new Corolla.

Hendrick Toyota of Apex

by from Randleman, NC |

We were very impressed with the dealership and their staff. Our salesman was Nelson and he made the buying experience the most enjoyable that we've had at any dealership.

May 21, 2014

It is really great to hear that Nelson was able to deliver his goal of excellent customer service during your visit. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you how we operate! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many miles and years to come.