Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

Great Buying Experience

by from Moncure, NC |

We just bought a Prius from the Toyota dealership in Apex, NC. We stopped in looking at used cars one evening and happened to meet our salesman Tom Gierok when he was on break at the Bojangles across the parking lot from the dealer. We came and left the dealership 5 times without purchasing anything......just doing our homework on what we liked and felt would be the best buy for our family. Tom never made us feel pressured.....although I am sure he was beginning to wonder if we would ever buy a car. Due to his help and patience, we purchased a Prius that we are thrilled with. Thanks for being a rare dealership with sales guys that do not pressure or make you feel guilty for taking time to make a big decision like purchasing a car!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Moncure, NC |

Bought a Toyota Prius 2012

by from Cary, NC |

Just bought a Prius from Ed Hammell at Hendrick Apex Toyota. The sales and services bays were open on Sunday and that is the main reason we bought at this dealership. The Repair/maintenance facilities were extremely clean. Dealer signs you up for first service appointment before you even close the deal. Overall, we are very pleased with the deal we got.

Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex responded to this review

November 14, 2012

It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I will let Ed's management team know he provided you with excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time write us a 5 star review! We look forward to serving you in the future. - Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Love Hendrick Toyota

by from Cary |

We had a great experience test driving and finally purchasing our new RAV-4 last weekend. The price we got was amazing! Ryan Jorgensen was our sales person and he did a great job helping us. The only reason I gave it a Good on the buying process was because it took so long to get the paperwork done. To be fair it was Sunday and I know they were shorthanded but I definitely would have rather not spent 4 hrs at the dealership! Overall a great experience though. Will definitely buy from them again. AI

Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex responded to this review

October 11, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will look into increasing staff coverage on Sundays! It's great to hear you had a great experience with Ryan, I'm sure he will appreciate your comments. Thanks again - Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

2012 Highlander

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just purchased 2012 Highlander and was very impressed with James Swinson and his product knowledge. He was the main reason we chose to buy from this dealer after visiting two others in the area.

Outstanding - ask for Brian McCarty

by from Apex, NC |

I came to the dealership looking for a used car. Brian McCarty and Kenny Beavers were a great help. They made me feel like the most important customer! Thanks for making my purchase such a positive experience. I will send all of my friends to Hendrick Toyota Scion of Apex.

Best experience I ever had buying a car!

by from apex nc |

My name is Joanne and I would like to tell you about the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My sales person was Brian McCarty. Brian was helpful, patient, polite, and most of all knowledgeable about his product. It did not take me long to find my new Toyota with Brians help. After I took the car home I had a question and I called Brian and he answered it right away. The staff in general are excellent and helpful. I can honestly say that I have never had a better buying experience. Brian did not try to sell me on anything I did not want. He listened to my concerns and needs and directed me to the car that would most suite them. I LOVE my new Toyota Camry hydrid and would highly recommend this dealership and Brian.

what a great experience

by from greenville nc |

just bought a toyota tacoma from brian mccarty. what a great experience.

Outstanding - ask for Brian McCarty

by from Apex, NC |

I was looking for an affordable reliable car and Brian McCarty was outstanding! He was sincere and made me feel just as important as if I had purchased the top of the line new car. I would highly recommend the dealership and especially Brian to everyone I know!

Great Experience, Awesome Facility

by from Apex, NC |

I recently purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry from Hendrick and I love it. The sales staff was very helpful and I had immediate service. They had a large variety of all of their vehicles and different options for interiors (which for me was a big plus because it's not all about the outside appearance of the cars)...a lot more options than the other dealerships I had looked at in the area. My sales persons name was Ryan Jorgensen and he was very knowledgeable on the product and services offered. He was patient when I wanted to look in nearly every style so that I knew the options I had to choose from. He not only introduced me to the manager, Claire Olsen, but he also introduced me to a few employees in the parts and service department. Claire was super nice and made an immediate connection with me. I would feel very comfortable with sending all of my friends and co-workers there to see Ryan. 2 thumbs up to Toyota of Apex. Also, they have a crazy good warranty program at this dealership! Ask about it when you stop in!