Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

Service 888-431-1229

Your Premier Hendrick Toyota Dealership in the Triangle

Excellent service: George Sevier & Bill Kistler

by from Cary, NC |

Although we got off to a bad start when a pushy salesman jumped on me as soon as I stepped out of my car door, Andy, a manager, responded to our request for someone who wasn't pushy by connecting us with George Sevier. George was great-- knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all! Thanks to him and uber finance guy (official title, Business Manager) Bill Kistler, we drove home in a new 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited. Bill really went above and beyond to get us financed with a reasonable down payment and at a good rate. He totally surprised me with his kindness and sincerity, which was not at all what I expected from a car dealership Business Manager. I highly recommend George and Bill to take care of your car buying and financing needs. Just skip past anyone acting like a vulture outside and ask for George and Bill by name.

Great Used Car Experience

by from Roswell, GA |

Found a potential vehicle on-line and traveled nearly 500 miles to find it met it's description and then some. Great sales attentiveness and professional administrative transaction processing. They measured up to an internet representation.

Agressive sales

by from Durham |

Very similar experience of Harrison. They listed lots of vehicle which they don't really have, just to lure people in then try to sell another car. Don't waste your time to go there.

July 21, 2012

Mr.James, My name is Alyson Boltja, our Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit at our dealership. I would appreciate the chance to work with you to clear up any issues. Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 to go over details of your experience here. If you prefer email, my address is alyson.boltja@hendrickauto.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

false infromation

by from Chapel Hill |

Apex Toyota have listed 63 Prius including 15 Prius Two on their website. I called in for a particular Prius Two(very basic model) yesterday, Mrs Teauna checked it's vin and told me it was available. I asked is there any room on the pricing and my targeting price was 22K OOD, she told me that she was sure they were going to make me a deal if I go there in person. So I made an appointment for today. This morning I called in again before heading to Apex, a lady(Mrs Joy?) didn't seem to care about the information I needed, just aggressively kept asking my name and phone number, but finally checked the vin and told me it was still available. When my family of four arrived at the dealership, the sales rep Mr. Jeff found only less than 15 Prius in their lot, and only two Prius TWO available then told me the particular one that I was interested in was sold last night. It was a 72 miles round trip.

July 17, 2012

Hello Harrison, my name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at our dealership. Please give me a phone call at 919-335-1654 and hopefully we can work to resolve any issues.

not going back ever

by from east nc |

Im not sure if my repair was done correctly( I had to break my arm for the repair cost). I cant tell the differents in my car.I was thinking about doing a trade in but trade in offer was way too low.Few of the reps will lie to your face just for a sale. not going back ever.I dont even want a toyota now. from Jack heading back east.

June 26, 2012

Jack, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your sales and service experience. If you could give me a call at 919-335-1654 I would like to hear more about your experience and hopefully work to clear up any issues. Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Apex, NC |

We bought a Highlander from Toyota of Apex and it was A very positive experience. Both Mike & George treated us with respect and gave us a very good deal. Facilities are first rate. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2012

My name is Alyson Boltja, our Customer Relations Manager at Toyota of Apex. I wanted to thank you personally for your great review ! I will pass your five star rating to George and Mike, and I know they will be happy!

Very Satisfactory Experience

by from Cary NC |

This experience made my car purchase much less painful than I had feared, since I seldom buy cars. Jeff McBroom, my Sales Rep; Brandon Boyd, my Finance Rep and the Lobby Hostess were all very knowledgeable in their fields and anxious to assist in completing the purchase process as satisfactorily as possible. The internet price was honored without question and the accessory services were offered without aggressive sales pressures. I recommend this dealership and its comfortable facilities to others.

June 1, 2012

Robert, it's great to hear that you had an excellent sales experience at our dealership. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Good experience

by from Raleigh,NC |

Had a very good experience at Toyota of Apex after a lot of frustration from several other Toyota dealerships in the Area. Thanks!

Excellent service

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

If you want a used or new car I would whole heartedly recommend Toyota of Apex. The customer service was quick and attentive, the dealers were very friendly. Prices are reasonable and accommodating. Ask to speak with Sam Renfrow, he was my sales associate and did an outstanding job providing me with exceptional customer service. Overall, I bought the car I love!

New Vehicle

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just want to express how excellent the staff were as we purchased our new Toyota.