Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

Great experience!!!

by from Willow Spring, NC |

I bought my 2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited 4x4 from Larry Willis at this dealership. Larry was very attentive to my needs and worked hard to get me a great deal on my new truck. I highly recommend that you buy your next Toyota for Larry Willis @ Hendrick Toyota of Apex!!! Btw, great, clean dealership and good service department too!!!

September 29, 2012

Hi Jason, my name is Alyson Boltja the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Larry Willis. It is great to hear that you were very happy with your visit. Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback.

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Apex, NC |

I recently purchased a previously owned vehicle. I would have to say this was by far the Best car buying experience I've ever had. From the moment I arrived, I was treated with much respect & professionalism. Never any sales pressure. My highly personable, friendly & knowledgable salesman Thomas Wood gets Five Stars for all of his time, patience & effort with my purchase. My offer for the car was taken seriously & respected. The entire negotiation process was stress free & went very smoothly. I drove away feeling very happy & totally satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle here. You will not be disappointed.

September 29, 2012

That is great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to compose an awesome review for Thomas Wood. I will make sure to let his management know that he received a 5 star rating ! Thanks, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Just an Exceptional Experience

by from North Carolina |

I just bought a new Yaris from here and I had to write a review because I had an absolutely terrific experience with this dealer; I specifically worked with Matt. I particularly appreciated the no pressure approach. Instead of working to sell me on a car, he was truly interested in what I was looking for and worked to make sure every question or concern I had was addressed. The staff is top notch here, but I also appreciated the facility. They have a very clean facility and about a 400 square foot area set up just for kids - my wife watched as my little daughters took advantage of the toys and I was able to concentrate on looking at and eventually purchasing the car I wanted. Finally, the negotiated price was an exceptional deal.

Great experience in shopping for a van for my wife

by from Holly Springs, NC |

We recently purchased a used 2011 Toyota Sienna. While searching the Raleigh area for a vehicle in the price range we had decided upon we came to Hendrix and met up with Scott Adams. Scott worked closely with us to find just what we were looking for. The dealership did not have what we were looking for on site at the time, but Scott keep on the lookout for the next available van that met our needs. Within 24 hrs of arriving on the lot Scott called us and we went in to look at the van. Perfect, just what we were looking for. We closed on the deal in less than four hours and drove the van home. I have been buying cars for over 30 years. This was one of the best experiences that I have had.

Great car buying experiance

by from North Carolina |

My buying experience at Hendricks Toyota in Apex was great! My salesman George Sevier was really good also. He was very knowledgeable in the car I was looking at. Pointed out key features. After I decided to buy the car and filled out the paper work, he then showed us the maintenance department and how to schedule the maintenance on the car. Mr, Sevier was a nice salesman did not pressure us or rush us along. I would recommend him and Hendricks Toyota to anyone looking for a new car.

Great buying experience.....

by from Angier NC |

I worked with Benjamin Dawson and had a wonderful buying experiencing. He was very helpful and I did not have to wait long to leave with my new car.

Wonderful experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

It had been ten years since I purchased a vehicle. I had a specific payment in mind so that I can stick to my budget. I was able to get an excellent vehicle and stick to that payment. They were there for me without any tricks! George, Speight, and Frank were great to work with. I'm very happy with my purchase and my experience within the dealership!

Great Deal on my Rav 4!

by from RALEIGH |

I AM SO HAPPY with George Sevier and Hendrick Toyota of Apex. GEORGE helped me find a Rav 4 limited (blue) at a great price and I was very pleased with the number I received on my Subarban trade in. George was laid back explained all the nice features of the Rav 4 and even took time to show me all the aspects of the dealership service area. He explained that they have training seminars back in the shop and I am interested in signing up! I am very happy with my beautiful new rav 4!

September 25, 2012

Hi ! Thank you for your great review. My name is Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager. You are more than welcome to join us on Wednesday, October 17th at 7:00 p.m. for our "New Owners Event". Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 to go over the details of our event. I look forward to hearing from you!

An unforgettable experience!!

by from Benson,NC |

I have bought many cars and by far the experience I had at Toyota of Apex was truly unforgettable! Our sales representative Billy Smith met my family and I at the front door with a genuine smile and greeting. Bill made us feel like we were in control the entire time. It was always what worked for us and what was best for our situation and family. I bought my first Toyota and two weeks later went back and bought a van for my wife. My father went a week later and bought another vehicle from Bill. He truly was first class and made it a great personable experience and still follows up to make sure everything is good with our vehicle. The facility is very clean and well kept the finance guys were great Speight was great along with Shae these guys are better than the best and I rate them 6 stars all the way around. Billy was customer focused from the second we met and is one of a kind!!!! I will be a Toyota person for ever now and will return just to see Bill Mr Hendrick you have a great guy here and he deserves credit!!

September 25, 2012

Mike, Thank you for your great review. We are very thankful for your continued business and always look forward to seeing your family ! I will let Billy's management team know that you gave him a "6 star" rating.

Great Place to Buy a Car!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a 2012 Camry from Hendrick Toyota of Apex and had issue with financing!!! From my salesperson, Billy Smith up to the GM, everyone at Toyota of Apex was friendly and great in helping me purchase my vehicle!!! They generally care about helping their customers get into a vehicle and giving the best deal possible!!!