Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

Service 888-431-1229

Your Premier Hendrick Toyota Dealership in the Triangle

What a great experience!

by from Durham, NC |

My husband and I recently bought a used Lexus at Toyota of Apex and it was a great experience! We now have a car that we both love that was in excellent condition. The buying process was easy, thanks to our sales associate Billy Smith. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and helped us get a great 4 year warranty for our car. The finance team worked really hard to get us within the price range we were looking for. We are extremely satisfied with the professionalism and courtesy we were shown during the process. I usually dread having to trade cars, but we will going back to Toyota of Apex when its time to trade in our other car.

September 17, 2012

Hi Natalie. It is great to hear that we were able to change your mind about trading cars ! Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Billy Smith. We appreciate your business and look forward to earning your business again in the future.

I had aVery bad experience at Hendrick Toyota APEX

by from Durham, NC |

Over the weekend i went to Hendrick Toyota of Apex and I am SO disappointed what I had to go through with sales folks. First of all I thought I would be talking to the sale rep since I had exchange emails with and that did not happen and I had explain to explain everything again to two different people. Of course they acted like sales people that they had no idea what I was talking about accept and they were keep telling me that she work upstairs even though i asked about three times. When I showed them the email that I got from other dealer ship in the area with quoted price that they were going match they did not even come close to the price or try to come to close let alone beating the price. My whole pointe was to save some time for myself and get a good price. But this turned to very, very bad experience and a of waste my time. This left very bad test in my mouth about Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I guess I will be sharing my experience few hundred other folks at my work. And how embarrassed I was in front my family who were dressed up to get new family van.

Sienna van Hendrick Toyota Apex SO bad!

by from Durham, NC |

I try to purchas Sienna van from Hendrick Toyota of Apex by going to their websit. I got the quote from them and compare with other dealer ship in the are. When i got the quote from Hendricks they mentioned that they will meet or beat the price. I talk to internet sales manger, Julie over the phone and via email to confirm that what info that i had and if she is okay with that. She stated more then once yes bring it what i had and they will work with me. When i got there i asked for Julie and i was told she works upstar and sales rep will work with me and that fine too. The guys was nice about showing the Sienna vans. We got into talk about the numbers and they pulled their numbers and i showed them the email exchange that i had with Julie, internet sales manager. Well... thing got interested... they did not want to look at the price they quoted to me over the email or from the other dealers i had. All they wanted me to pay them $2500 more then the other deals was selling me for and those add on that keep mentioning. i had no way of confirming it. I took my family with me and drove 45 minutes their dealer ship to get embarrassed in front of the whole family. All they wanted to talk about their own good their selling vans more then other deals and what they have. I did not get a call from anyone of them back suggesting that they will work with me. I will never recommend them to anyone and will do free advertizement for them.

September 14, 2012

Hello. My name is Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I would like to apologize for your disappointing experience with our sales staff. It is important to us that we take great care of our guests and provide excellent customer service 100 percent of the time. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to gather information about your experience and hopefully work to clear up any concerns. Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 at your convenience.

Worst Experience Ever

by from Raleigh |

Made to feel like I was not a valuable consumer! Very poor experience!!!!

September 4, 2012

Hi. My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I would like to apologize for your poor experience. Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 or send me an email at alyson.boltja@hendrickauto.com to explain your experience further. I hope we can work to clear up your concerns. Thank you.

well done - awesome place

by from Raleigh |

I was very impressed with Toyota of Apex. I had a great experience there! I worked with Brett Ingalls, who bent over backwards for me to find what I wanted and could afford. He was very thorough and didn't give any impression of being pushy. If you are looking for a new car, you would do well to check into Toyota of Apex! Ask for Brett!

August 26, 2012

Thank you for your great review ! It's great to hear that Brett provided excellent customer service during your visit. Thank you for your business.

Best Toyota Dealership according to me!

by from Currie, NC |

I had been searching for a solid week for my new car. I went to three dealerships to test drive and compare prices and types of cars. I went online to research and concluded on a Toyota Prius 2. My boyfriend Chip and I talked about it. He told me to find the one I wanted exactly. So I set out on a journey to find my car. Within an hour of calling Kenny Beavers and Brian McCarty they had the car on reserve for us. I had the exact car we had wanted waiting there for us. Chip wouldn't be home until Friday night so we set up our appointment for Saturday. It was a 126 mile drive from where we live to there, but it was well worth it. Kenny Beavers and Brian McCarty made sure everything was in place to make our experience a pleasant one. The speed at which they got our car to us was amazing. We drove a long way from home to buy a car here because we knew it would be handled properly. They were knowledgeable about our particular car and were able to show me more about the prius than I had been able to find out in my reaserch or from the other dealerships I had inquired at. They worked together seamlessly to make the whole experience of buying my car fun and exciting.

Excellent service: George Sevier & Bill Kistler

by from Cary, NC |

Although we got off to a bad start when a pushy salesman jumped on me as soon as I stepped out of my car door, Andy, a manager, responded to our request for someone who wasn't pushy by connecting us with George Sevier. George was great-- knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all! Thanks to him and uber finance guy (official title, Business Manager) Bill Kistler, we drove home in a new 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited. Bill really went above and beyond to get us financed with a reasonable down payment and at a good rate. He totally surprised me with his kindness and sincerity, which was not at all what I expected from a car dealership Business Manager. I highly recommend George and Bill to take care of your car buying and financing needs. Just skip past anyone acting like a vulture outside and ask for George and Bill by name.

Great Used Car Experience

by from Roswell, GA |

Found a potential vehicle on-line and traveled nearly 500 miles to find it met it's description and then some. Great sales attentiveness and professional administrative transaction processing. They measured up to an internet representation.

Agressive sales

by from Durham |

Very similar experience of Harrison. They listed lots of vehicle which they don't really have, just to lure people in then try to sell another car. Don't waste your time to go there.

July 21, 2012

Mr.James, My name is Alyson Boltja, our Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit at our dealership. I would appreciate the chance to work with you to clear up any issues. Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 to go over details of your experience here. If you prefer email, my address is alyson.boltja@hendrickauto.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

false infromation

by from Chapel Hill |

Apex Toyota have listed 63 Prius including 15 Prius Two on their website. I called in for a particular Prius Two(very basic model) yesterday, Mrs Teauna checked it's vin and told me it was available. I asked is there any room on the pricing and my targeting price was 22K OOD, she told me that she was sure they were going to make me a deal if I go there in person. So I made an appointment for today. This morning I called in again before heading to Apex, a lady(Mrs Joy?) didn't seem to care about the information I needed, just aggressively kept asking my name and phone number, but finally checked the vin and told me it was still available. When my family of four arrived at the dealership, the sales rep Mr. Jeff found only less than 15 Prius in their lot, and only two Prius TWO available then told me the particular one that I was interested in was sold last night. It was a 72 miles round trip.

July 17, 2012

Hello Harrison, my name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at our dealership. Please give me a phone call at 919-335-1654 and hopefully we can work to resolve any issues.