Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

Worst Experience Ever

by from Raleigh |

Made to feel like I was not a valuable consumer! Very poor experience!!!!

September 4, 2012

Hi. My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I would like to apologize for your poor experience. Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 or send me an email at alyson.boltja@hendrickauto.com to explain your experience further. I hope we can work to clear up your concerns. Thank you.

well done - awesome place

by from Raleigh |

I was very impressed with Toyota of Apex. I had a great experience there! I worked with Brett Ingalls, who bent over backwards for me to find what I wanted and could afford. He was very thorough and didn't give any impression of being pushy. If you are looking for a new car, you would do well to check into Toyota of Apex! Ask for Brett!

August 26, 2012

Thank you for your great review ! It's great to hear that Brett provided excellent customer service during your visit. Thank you for your business.

Best Toyota Dealership according to me!

by from Currie, NC |

I had been searching for a solid week for my new car. I went to three dealerships to test drive and compare prices and types of cars. I went online to research and concluded on a Toyota Prius 2. My boyfriend Chip and I talked about it. He told me to find the one I wanted exactly. So I set out on a journey to find my car. Within an hour of calling Kenny Beavers and Brian McCarty they had the car on reserve for us. I had the exact car we had wanted waiting there for us. Chip wouldn't be home until Friday night so we set up our appointment for Saturday. It was a 126 mile drive from where we live to there, but it was well worth it. Kenny Beavers and Brian McCarty made sure everything was in place to make our experience a pleasant one. The speed at which they got our car to us was amazing. We drove a long way from home to buy a car here because we knew it would be handled properly. They were knowledgeable about our particular car and were able to show me more about the prius than I had been able to find out in my reaserch or from the other dealerships I had inquired at. They worked together seamlessly to make the whole experience of buying my car fun and exciting.

Excellent service: George Sevier & Bill Kistler

by from Cary, NC |

Although we got off to a bad start when a pushy salesman jumped on me as soon as I stepped out of my car door, Andy, a manager, responded to our request for someone who wasn't pushy by connecting us with George Sevier. George was great-- knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all! Thanks to him and uber finance guy (official title, Business Manager) Bill Kistler, we drove home in a new 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited. Bill really went above and beyond to get us financed with a reasonable down payment and at a good rate. He totally surprised me with his kindness and sincerity, which was not at all what I expected from a car dealership Business Manager. I highly recommend George and Bill to take care of your car buying and financing needs. Just skip past anyone acting like a vulture outside and ask for George and Bill by name.

Great Used Car Experience

by from Roswell, GA |

Found a potential vehicle on-line and traveled nearly 500 miles to find it met it's description and then some. Great sales attentiveness and professional administrative transaction processing. They measured up to an internet representation.

Agressive sales

by from Durham |

Very similar experience of Harrison. They listed lots of vehicle which they don't really have, just to lure people in then try to sell another car. Don't waste your time to go there.

July 21, 2012

Mr.James, My name is Alyson Boltja, our Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit at our dealership. I would appreciate the chance to work with you to clear up any issues. Please give me a call at 919-335-1654 to go over details of your experience here. If you prefer email, my address is alyson.boltja@hendrickauto.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

false infromation

by from Chapel Hill |

Apex Toyota have listed 63 Prius including 15 Prius Two on their website. I called in for a particular Prius Two(very basic model) yesterday, Mrs Teauna checked it's vin and told me it was available. I asked is there any room on the pricing and my targeting price was 22K OOD, she told me that she was sure they were going to make me a deal if I go there in person. So I made an appointment for today. This morning I called in again before heading to Apex, a lady(Mrs Joy?) didn't seem to care about the information I needed, just aggressively kept asking my name and phone number, but finally checked the vin and told me it was still available. When my family of four arrived at the dealership, the sales rep Mr. Jeff found only less than 15 Prius in their lot, and only two Prius TWO available then told me the particular one that I was interested in was sold last night. It was a 72 miles round trip.

July 17, 2012

Hello Harrison, my name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at our dealership. Please give me a phone call at 919-335-1654 and hopefully we can work to resolve any issues.

not going back ever

by from east nc |

Im not sure if my repair was done correctly( I had to break my arm for the repair cost). I cant tell the differents in my car.I was thinking about doing a trade in but trade in offer was way too low.Few of the reps will lie to your face just for a sale. not going back ever.I dont even want a toyota now. from Jack heading back east.

June 26, 2012

Jack, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Toyota of Apex. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your sales and service experience. If you could give me a call at 919-335-1654 I would like to hear more about your experience and hopefully work to clear up any issues. Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Apex, NC |

We bought a Highlander from Toyota of Apex and it was A very positive experience. Both Mike & George treated us with respect and gave us a very good deal. Facilities are first rate. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2012

My name is Alyson Boltja, our Customer Relations Manager at Toyota of Apex. I wanted to thank you personally for your great review ! I will pass your five star rating to George and Mike, and I know they will be happy!

Very Satisfactory Experience

by from Cary NC |

This experience made my car purchase much less painful than I had feared, since I seldom buy cars. Jeff McBroom, my Sales Rep; Brandon Boyd, my Finance Rep and the Lobby Hostess were all very knowledgeable in their fields and anxious to assist in completing the purchase process as satisfactorily as possible. The internet price was honored without question and the accessory services were offered without aggressive sales pressures. I recommend this dealership and its comfortable facilities to others.

June 1, 2012

Robert, it's great to hear that you had an excellent sales experience at our dealership. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future!