Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

Ready to make the sale.

by from Cary, NC |

Went shopping for a new Highlander, not expecting to buy right away. The sales staff impressed me with their willingness to make a deal I could not refuse. Had my new Highlander within the week, just as ordered. Very impressed!

January 30, 2014

Jim, Thank you for giving us a shot at earning your business! It is great to hear that your experience was enjoyable at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I will pass your review along to our management team so that they can congratulate our sales force on a job well done. Thanks again.

Hendrick Toyota experience

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

They wanted to make the sale--a new Tacoma. It had more add-ons than I wanted, but they reduced the price and offered a better trade-in than I expected, so I came away with a little more truck than I expected at about the price I wanted. Cooperative, friendly people who obviously wanted the sale but were never unpleasantly aggressive.

January 30, 2014

My name is Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. First I would like to say congratulations on your new Tacoma! It is great to read that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Great service by Brian and entire staff

by from Apex, NC |

Just brought second car from Hendricks Toyota of Apex. Brian and the entire sales team were very friendly and easy to deal with. Had to trade in Pruis which I loved for a Venza for older person to get in and out of easier. Everyone from start to finish have been great in the entire process.

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your repeat business! We know that there are many other dealers and we are grateful for your business. I will share your review with Brian and our sales team! Best Regards, Alyson Boltja.

My New Avalon

by from Apex, NC |

After I decided I wanted a new car, I focused on a Toyota Avalon, and went to Hendrick Toyota-Apex which is 2 miles from my home. I was met there by sales person Jeff McBroom, who promptly guided me to several vehicles that met my wish list of features. The price negotiation that followed was conducted in a very professional and trustworthy manner. I felt really good after closing the deal, and love my new Avalon. Hat's Off to all at Hendrick-Apex for a pleasurable buying experience.

clean facility & courteous

by from Apex, NC |

My first salesperson was not there when I went back to do my paperwork but Chris took over for him and also when I picked up my car and returned the loaner. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Since my car had been wrecked they even gave me a loaner to use until my new car was ready. I'm very satisfied.

Hendrick Toyota experience

by from Cary NC |

Just had my second experience buying from this dealer - customer truly is first from the moment you walk in until the time you drive away. Sales staff is knowledgeable about all products, finance works with you ..all in all, if there is such a thing as a pleasurable buying experience, this is it! Service with my prior 4 Runner was scheduled at my convenience not the service departments, completed on time. If there is anything negative about service - they sometimes changed the steering wheel position or radio station; otherwise you wouldn't know anything had been done. I highly recommend Hendrick Toyota of Apex. Ask for Kenny B or Chris R!

Great experience!

by from Cary, NC |

Great sales and service team. Very accommodating. I give my service and vehicle purchase experience a perfect ten.

New Camry Purchase!

by from Durham, NC |

Fantastic experience! The team at Hendrick Toyota is fabulous and took great care of me every step of the way.

Smooth deal

by from Roanoke VA |

Very smooth transaction! I had the them give me a blind appraisal of my Lexus for trade in over the phone, I was very descriptive of my vehicle as were they regarding theirs. They didn't play any "dealer" games when I arrived like trying to reduce my trade in or add unexpected fees to the deal. When both the buyer and the dealer are completely forthright it makes for an EASY transaction .They were absolutely true to their word and this was about the easiest car buying experience that I've had

Excellent Service

by from Cary, NC |

Excellent service! Fast and efficient recall, warranty care.