Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

Service 888-431-1229

Your Premier Hendrick Toyota Dealership in the Triangle

New Tacoma from Benjamin Dawson

by from Franklinton, NC |

Excellent customer service from Benjamin. Listened to what we wanted and what we could afford and found the perfect truck for my husband. William in finance was easy to work with and to understand. We look forward to going back and possibly trading my Honda Accord if we can make another affordable deal... :).. stay tuned...for even better feedback if we purchase a second new vehicle soon, it will definitely be from Benjamin & Bill... Candy & Jeff H. From Franklinton, NC

June 9, 2013

Dear Candy and Jeff, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I would like to personally thank you for telling us your story. It is great to hear that Benjamin and Bill treated you very well. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, Alyson Boltja and the Hendrick Toyota of Apex team.

New Corolla from James Spivey

by from Raleigh, NC |

We just got a Corolla from Toyota of Apex. We worked with James Spivey and he did a great job of showing us all the trims that the Corolla was available in. Pointed out the Toyota advantages as far as a superior warranty and the added bonuses that Hendrix provides like FREE car washes. He pointed out the differences and helped us narrow down the one that we wanted, then followed up with getting us a great deal!

June 9, 2013

Thank you Jay! We truly appreciate your 5 star review and the time you took to tell us about your experience. We will let James Spivey know that you enjoyed your Corolla purchase! We look forward to helping your vehicle stay nice and clean with our free car wash. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Camry SE- Anthony Greer

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Anthony was most helpful. His customer service was outstanding and could not have been more in tune with our needs and concerns, That's a great salesman!!!!! Tim in finance is an advocate for the purchaser , nice to deal with,

June 5, 2013

Dear "stressed out Northerner", Thank you for your 5 star rating! What a pleasure it was to receive and read your review regarding your positive sales experience at Hendrick Toyota Apex! We were especially delighted that you mentioned the source of your compliment,Anthony Greer, by name.Thank you again for letting us know, and may you continue to enjoy your vehicles for many miles to come. Regards~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Corolla from Anthony Greer

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Excellent customer service from Anthony and his team manager Kenny and also from Speight in Finance. I really appreciated the friendly and professional service they all gave, the attention to detail that made it all so relatively easy. Thank you.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us about your positive experience at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. We understand the importance of having great people representing our company and we are very fortunate to have Anthony Greer on our team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Sequia - Benjamin Dawson you are the best !!

by from Cary,NC |

My husband and I recently bought a Sequoia . Benjamin Dawson could not have been any nicer, more informative,or accommodating. If you are looking for a wonderful product and an even better salesman go to this dealership and ask for Benjamin. Bess and Kimmy Yang

March 11, 2013

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Yang, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know we truly appreciate your 5 star review. Also, thank you for taking the time to write Benjamin and Hendrick Toyota of Apex an excellent recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new Sequoia! Regards~ Alyson.

Highlander Purchase - Thanks - Benjamin Dawson

by from Durham, NC |

I decided to visit Toyota of Apex after previously buying 2 Highlanders from dealerships in the area. Benjamin Dawson greeted me upon arrival and was very helpful. I really liked his sales approach because he provided the necessary information without being too pushy or demanding. I purchased my 3rd Highlander which I am enjoying very much. Benjamin followed up with me several times to insure all my needs were met. It is obvious he truly cares about his customers. I would highly recommend Toyota of Apex for anyone looking to purchase a Toyota. I think anyone would be pleased to have Benjamin Dawson as their sales associate.

February 28, 2013

Thank you Renae for your 5 star review! It is great to hear Benjamin was helpful and informative during your visit. I will pass your recommendation along to Ben and his management team because I know it will make their day.We truly appreciate your business and the time you took to write your review! Thanks again ~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Excellent service, wonderful staff

by from Rolesville, NC |

Quality Excellent Appeal Excellent Service Excellent We recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius from Hendrick Toyota of Apex through Don BrownHe was very helpful. He took his time in showing us the car. Took us for test drive. Explained different options and prices. Worked with us to have price in our range. We were very happy with overall experience. He never pushed us into buying the car. Gave us enough time to think over. Even after purchase of car, if we had questions he was helpful in answering them and giving us the time needed even after we had purchased the car. We would highly recommend Hendrick Toyota for buying cars and specially Don Brown for his excellent service.

Excellent service and wonderful staff.

by from Rolesville, Northcarolina |

Quality Excellent Appeal Excellent Service Excellent We recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Highlander from Hendrick Toyota of Apex through Don Brown. He was very helpful. He took his time in showing us the car. Took us for test drive. Explained different options and prices. Worked with us to have price in our range. We were very happy with overall experience. He never pushed us into buying the car. Gave us enough time to think over. Even after purchase of car, if we had questions he was helpful in answering them and giving us the time needed even after we had purchased the car. We would highly recommend Hendrick Toyota for buying cars and specially Chris for his excellent service.

February 28, 2013

Dear Kevin, Thank you for taking your time to write an excellent review for Don Brown and our dealership. It sounds like Don Brown was very tentative to your families new car wants and needs. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle! Regards~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Very friendly and helpful salesman (Clevon).

by from Apex, NC |

Looking for a 2013 Tacoma, I visited 2 dealerships before coming to Hendrick of Apex. Clevon (one of several Sales Consultants out front) welcomed me and preceded to determine just what I wanted. He explained the advantages of dealing with Hendrick and found just what I was looking for. We went for a short drive and he got an appropriate price. It was a real pleasure to deal with him and the other very friendly personnel there. Needless to say I bought the truck from Hendrick Toyota of Apex rather than another dealer.

February 26, 2013

Hi Jim, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager for Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share with all of us about your positive experience. We understand the importance of having great people representing our company and we are very fortunate to have Clevon Raymone Maye on our team. It is great to hear that he provided excellent customer service during your visit! Thank you for your business. Regards, Alyson Boltja.

Highlander Purchase

by from Whispering Pines, NC |

My husband and I did business with our local Georgia dealership for twenty years before moving here two years ago. I researched online the dealerships that were within our traveling distance. Hendrick Toyota stood out online to us. Henrick Toyota exceeded our expectations. Every employee we worked with during our purchase transaction was helpful and friendly. We were also very impressed with their facility.

February 26, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I am glad to hear that we stood out online during your initial research. We have our amazing customers, like yourself, to thank for our positive online presence! We hope your are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for your business. Best Wishes~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.