Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

Service 888-431-1229

Your Premier Hendrick Toyota Dealership in the Triangle

Excellent Experience

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

We spent a whole afternoon looking at vehicles on a Saturday in May. We test drove a lot of Camrys. We didn't not make a purchase that day as we had not made a final decision as to what type of vehicle we wanted. We received a few follow up phone calls from the dealership, not pushy just informative. We were planning to be out of town for a few weeks. When we returned we visited several dealerships and tried MANY makes and models. Toyota of Apex was by far the best all around place we visited. They were exemplary in every category of the purchasing experience. We returned in June to look at used Camrys and ended up purchasing a 2013. Our sales person Anthony Greer was helpful, patient, respectful and well versed in Toyota products. Thank you and we LOVE our new Camry.

July 4, 2013

To the Harding family: My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. We truly appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. Our management team will be thrilled to hear that Anthony Greer provided excellent customer service during your visit. It means a lot to our dealership when our customers go out of their way and post a positive review online! Thank you again the 5 star rating and, most importantly, thank you for your business. Regards, Alyson Boltja.

Great Experience

by from Cary, NC |

Very nice and comfortable facilities. The service was friendly and low-pressure. Our salesman, Ryan P. was very helpful and accommodating.

July 2, 2013

PriusBuyer, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your past visits at our facility. Best Regards, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Stellar Experience

by from Cary, NC |

We were there our Camry serviced and on an impulse looked at the new RAV4. Brett Ingalis was patient and knowledgable , deftly answering our questions. Brandon in financing was quietly efficient and thoroughly honest in his presentation.There was no pressure whatsoever. We to our surprise thoroughly enjoyed the experience

July 2, 2013

Dear SeanV, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I would like to personally thank you for rating our dealership with 5 stars. Thank you for telling us your story. Enjoy your new Rav4!

Fantastic Dealership

by from Raeford, NC |

When I came to the dealership intending to purchase a new Sequoia I viewed online and someone else was purchasing it as I walked in, the dealership said they would get me the Sequoia I wanted. Benjamin Dawson was by far the best salesman I have ever worked with, and the entire dealership was extremely accommodating and helpful. Failing to get me the vehicle I wanted was not an option for them. Although I live and Raeford and it is a bit of a drive to Apex, my experience there was well worth it and I would gladly return and recommend this dealership to anyone else looking to purchase a Toyota. There was a waiting area with children's play area that kept my children entertained as well as complimentary snacks and beverages.

July 2, 2013

We truly appreciate your business feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write our team at Hendrick Toyota of Apex a great review. It is great to hear that we are well worth the drive from Raeford!We look forward to taking great care of your vehicle during your future service appointment. Thanks again, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Excellent experience

by from Zebulon |

I have to say, Tom Gierok did an awesome job of selling me a car. He was very perceptive and knew I wasn't there to play games. After the deal was made, I had arranged for someone to bring me back to the dealership so I could pick up my car. Only to have them cancel out on me. I called to tell Tom that I couldn't pick up the car until the next day. He drove all the way to my home and brought me back to the dealership! Needless to say I was floored! That was totally unexpected and greatly appreciated. If I ever need another vehicle, Tom will be the first person I call.

June 13, 2013

Scott, Wow! Thank you for giving Hendrick Toyota of Apex 5 stars and mentioning your source of compliment, Tom Gierok, by name. It is great to hear that Tom Gierok provided excellent customer service during your visit. Thank you for telling us about your experience. We truly appreciate your business! Enjoy your new vehicle. Regards, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Excellent customer service

by from Cary, NC |

My husband and I recently bought a Corolla from Ryan Pope who provided us with great customer service. He was not pushy at all and was very knowledge about every aspect of the sale. It was a very busy day when we were there and Ryan continued to update us on the progress of our paperwork and did his best to complete the sale in a timely manner. The financing dept was also helpful giving us a great deal. We highly recommend Toyota of Apex! Thank you Ryan!

June 9, 2013

Hi Amy, Thank you writing a recommendation for Hendrick Toyota of Apex! Our team's goal is to provide excellent customer service, and it is great to hear we met our goal. Thank you for giving Ryan Pope, and our team, the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Tacoma from Benjamin Dawson

by from Franklinton, NC |

Excellent customer service from Benjamin. Listened to what we wanted and what we could afford and found the perfect truck for my husband. William in finance was easy to work with and to understand. We look forward to going back and possibly trading my Honda Accord if we can make another affordable deal... :).. stay tuned...for even better feedback if we purchase a second new vehicle soon, it will definitely be from Benjamin & Bill... Candy & Jeff H. From Franklinton, NC

June 9, 2013

Dear Candy and Jeff, My name is Alyson Boltja, the Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I would like to personally thank you for telling us your story. It is great to hear that Benjamin and Bill treated you very well. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, Alyson Boltja and the Hendrick Toyota of Apex team.

New Corolla from James Spivey

by from Raleigh, NC |

We just got a Corolla from Toyota of Apex. We worked with James Spivey and he did a great job of showing us all the trims that the Corolla was available in. Pointed out the Toyota advantages as far as a superior warranty and the added bonuses that Hendrix provides like FREE car washes. He pointed out the differences and helped us narrow down the one that we wanted, then followed up with getting us a great deal!

June 9, 2013

Thank you Jay! We truly appreciate your 5 star review and the time you took to tell us about your experience. We will let James Spivey know that you enjoyed your Corolla purchase! We look forward to helping your vehicle stay nice and clean with our free car wash. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Camry SE- Anthony Greer

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Anthony was most helpful. His customer service was outstanding and could not have been more in tune with our needs and concerns, That's a great salesman!!!!! Tim in finance is an advocate for the purchaser , nice to deal with,

June 5, 2013

Dear "stressed out Northerner", Thank you for your 5 star rating! What a pleasure it was to receive and read your review regarding your positive sales experience at Hendrick Toyota Apex! We were especially delighted that you mentioned the source of your compliment,Anthony Greer, by name.Thank you again for letting us know, and may you continue to enjoy your vehicles for many miles to come. Regards~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Corolla from Anthony Greer

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Excellent customer service from Anthony and his team manager Kenny and also from Speight in Finance. I really appreciated the friendly and professional service they all gave, the attention to detail that made it all so relatively easy. Thank you.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us about your positive experience at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. We understand the importance of having great people representing our company and we are very fortunate to have Anthony Greer on our team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.