Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600 Used 919-335-1600

Pleased with purchase- god customer service

by from Raleigh |

Overall good experience. Went to test out an SUV and they let me test drive a couple of cars, a sedan and made sure i knew i wanted the car. A little bit pushy and fast paced but thats how all sales people are. Happy with the buy so far. LEft my sunglasses at the dealership and I called the 2 days later and my sales person made sure he found them and i could go and pick it up. Very personable. Recommend

May 20, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation! It is great to hear you are happy with your new vehicle. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

2014 Avalon Limited

by from Cary, NC |

After driving my 1998 4Runner for the last 16 years, my wife and I decided that the time arrived for us to get a new vehicle. We were not in a hurry to do so but once we visited Hendrick Toyota of Apex and after Hendrick's group treated both us so nicely and special, we ended up purchasing our 6th Toyota vehicle, a new 2014 Avalon Limited. During this process, James Spivy our sales rep. made sure we had the opportunity to meet the entire Hendrick's team from the sales force, service and parts to the business and the general management staff. All made us feel at home and ready to come back to purchase our 7th Toyota vehicle in the not to distant future...

Our new car-Camry XLE

by from Raleigh, N.C. |

After driving our 1999 Camry for 218,000 miles, we decided we would shop for a newer car on a Saturday morning. Our first and last stop was Hendrick Toyota in Apex. We knew we wanted another Camry, but we were only going "to look". As we got out of our car, the first salesman who approached us was Thomas Wood. We told him what we were looking for and off we went. Thomas listened to us and responded to us by showing us the cars that we would really be interested in. He was very friendly and gave us the time we needed. He answered our questions clearly and was ready to help us decide on which car to buy(not planning on buying that day). Each step of the buying process was explained to us and was smooth to accommodate the customer. Mr. Kistler was very friendly and professional and actually made the "deal" very pleasant. We went back later that day and drove away in our new 2014 Camry and are now very pleased with the choice we made. We are scheduled for our next maintenance service in their very nice facility where we will also get free car washes when we need them. Thanks for doing a great job that you seem to enjoy doing!

Pleased with our Purchase

by from Cary, NC |

This is our second purchase from this dealership. We are very pleased with everyone at this dealership and the quality of the vehicles that we have. We are a Toyota family and this is the dealership that we prefer to work with.

Very satisfied with Toyota of Apex.

by from Moncure NC |

This was our second Toyota vehicle purchased. We were satisfied with each buying experience at Toyota of Apex.

Best place to buy a car and best customer service!

by from Holly Springs, NC |

This is our second experience buying a car at Hendrick Toyota of Apex, and once again it was fantastic! A year ago we bought a car for our daughter and the experience was sooo great that now we definitely knew that Toyota of Apex is the best choice to buy another car. The whole experience once again was wonderful! Even though it was really late when we were there, we wanted to finish the process and Mr. Dawson and Mr. Kistler did not mind being there for us, believe it or not, until way after midnight to satisfy our needs and expectations (I think it was around 1:00-1:30 AM when we left the lot). This is REALLY something that nobody would do anywhere else! Customer truly is first from the moment you walk in until the time you drive away with your new car, whatever time it is!! :) We highly recommend both Mr. B. Dawson and Mr. B. Kistler when someone is looking for a car as they do an extremely awesome job by helping with their knowledge and super excellent customer service during the whole process and determining the best financial options! We will always be recommending Toyota of Apex to family and friends! And, of course, we?ll be back!

May 21, 2014

Hi Paulina & Javier, Wow! It was truly a pleasure to read about your past experience with Bill and Ben at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I have shared your experience with our management team and have congratulated Ben & Bill on a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

An amazing experience!

by from Durham NC |

My car-buying experience at Hendrick was amazing. We walked in late, and I truly expected to get irritated ready-to-go-home attitudes from the sales team, as I have seen in many other places near closing time, but what we got was just the opposite. We already knew what we wanted, so we were paired up with Brian, he grabbed us the car we wanted, and we test-drove it. He knew the answer to all of my questions-even the obscure ones. He was knowledgeable about the particular unique transmission my car had, about the cost of oil changes, what type of oil the vehicle used, and various other questions. It really surprised me that he was so knowledgeable about my particular car with dozens of different models on the lot. The actual car-buying process was smooth and easy. Brian explained every step, made the paperwork easy, and made us feel completely at ease. I was most impressed that he was so understanding when I left to call my insurance company to get a loan offer while my husband did the paperwork. I know that I certainly made the process longer, but he didn't make me feel like I was inconveniencing him at all. What a wonderful experience with Brian! The final paperwork was done with Mr. Foster, and was a truly delightful experience. He was relaxed and funny, and explained what everything was that we were signing with the ease of someone who really knows his stuff. I never felt hesitant about signing a piece of paper, because I knew what it was, and if I felt the need to read something more in depth, he didn't act like this was inconvenient as I have experienced in the past. He also was very understanding that I walked in the office with an offer from my insurance company and in the end he beat it by almost .4%. In the end, we walked away with a brand new gorgeous car, with a full tank, low monthly payments, a fantastic APR, free carwashes, an AMAZING super-affordable service package, and the assurance that I won't have to worry about anything with my car-well, at least not for 70,000 miles! I recommend Hendrick Toyota in Apex to anyone looking for a car, and I know where I'll be going should I need a second car!

Ready to make the sale.

by from Cary, NC |

Went shopping for a new Highlander, not expecting to buy right away. The sales staff impressed me with their willingness to make a deal I could not refuse. Had my new Highlander within the week, just as ordered. Very impressed!

January 30, 2014

Jim, Thank you for giving us a shot at earning your business! It is great to hear that your experience was enjoyable at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I will pass your review along to our management team so that they can congratulate our sales force on a job well done. Thanks again.

Hendrick Toyota experience

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

They wanted to make the sale--a new Tacoma. It had more add-ons than I wanted, but they reduced the price and offered a better trade-in than I expected, so I came away with a little more truck than I expected at about the price I wanted. Cooperative, friendly people who obviously wanted the sale but were never unpleasantly aggressive.

January 30, 2014

My name is Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. First I would like to say congratulations on your new Tacoma! It is great to read that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Great service by Brian and entire staff

by from Apex, NC |

Just brought second car from Hendricks Toyota of Apex. Brian and the entire sales team were very friendly and easy to deal with. Had to trade in Pruis which I loved for a Venza for older person to get in and out of easier. Everyone from start to finish have been great in the entire process.

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your repeat business! We know that there are many other dealers and we are grateful for your business. I will share your review with Brian and our sales team! Best Regards, Alyson Boltja.