Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

Service 888-431-1229

Your Premier Hendrick Toyota Dealership in the Triangle

My new 2012 Camry SE

by from Turkey, NC |

Thanks to James Swinson and all of the staff at Toyota of Apex for your help with the purchase of our new 2012 Camry. The price and lifetime warranity was a great thing but an added bonus was that everyone was so pleasant, helpful and NOT PUSHY!!!! I love my new Camry...Thanks James...you are great!!

December 8, 2012

Hi Gayle! It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience. I hope you are enjoying your new Camry. Thank you for the great review. Best wishes ~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Benjamin Dawson Awesome Experience

by from Apex, NC |

I spent several months looking at the Tacomas and went through several salesmen in the process. They didn't listen to me and weren't what we needed. On my most recent visit, Ben Dawson helped me to find the Tacoma that I wanted. He listened to my needs and wants and helped me to put together the Tacoma that I wanted. He is easy going and friendly and spends time with you and listens to what you want and helps you to find it. He pointed out specials that were going on at the time that would meet my needs. The buying process was amazing. I decided what I was willing to pay and Ben just listened and presented it to his management and with one round of negotiation, I was a happy Tacoma owner. Six stars for Ben, and for my Red 2013 4WD Tacoma.

December 8, 2012

Hi ! I wanted to thank you for posting this great review on your Sales Consultant, Ben Dawson. I look forward to sharing your review with his management team. Thank you for your business! Regards, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

New Car Buying as it Should Be

by from Poquoson, VA |

My wife and I purchased a 2012 Highlander from Hendrick Toyota in Apex, North Carolina on September 30th of this year. We had not purchased a new vehicle since 2004. This vehicle is my wife?s new ride and as such, I was hoping the dealer would make this a special experience for her. Our experience with Hendrick was extremely rewarding from the initial point of contact for internet sales, to the new car sales manager, to the sales person completing the sales transaction down to the finance person. One of the things that really impressed me was how nice everyone was. Not only to my wife and me, which one would expect. More importantly, they were genuinely nice to one another. Hendrick must be an enjoyable place to work. There were no hidden surprises during the entire process. The vehicle was everything they portrayed it to be and the price was what they stated it would be. Yes, we were offered additional add-ons which we were free to accept or deny without the feeling of being pressured in any way. Once all the paperwork was completed, the salesman took all the time we needed to go over the car?s features. He wanted to be sure we were completely comfortable before we left. He never once tried to hurry us through the process before we headed back home to Virginia. I plan to buy another vehicle for myself in about eighteen months and Hendrick will be my first choice for that purchase also. My thanks to all the folks at Hendrick Toyota that in deed made this a very special experience for my wife and myself. If you are considering purchasing a new vehicle, I highly recommend giving Hendrick Toyota to earn your business. They have certainly earned mine.

Great Buying Experience

by from Moncure, NC |

We just bought a Prius from the Toyota dealership in Apex, NC. We stopped in looking at used cars one evening and happened to meet our salesman Tom Gierok when he was on break at the Bojangles across the parking lot from the dealer. We came and left the dealership 5 times without purchasing anything......just doing our homework on what we liked and felt would be the best buy for our family. Tom never made us feel pressured.....although I am sure he was beginning to wonder if we would ever buy a car. Due to his help and patience, we purchased a Prius that we are thrilled with. Thanks for being a rare dealership with sales guys that do not pressure or make you feel guilty for taking time to make a big decision like purchasing a car!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Moncure, NC |

Bought a Toyota Prius 2012

by from Cary, NC |

Just bought a Prius from Ed Hammell at Hendrick Apex Toyota. The sales and services bays were open on Sunday and that is the main reason we bought at this dealership. The Repair/maintenance facilities were extremely clean. Dealer signs you up for first service appointment before you even close the deal. Overall, we are very pleased with the deal we got.

November 14, 2012

It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I will let Ed's management team know he provided you with excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time write us a 5 star review! We look forward to serving you in the future. - Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Love Hendrick Toyota

by from Cary |

We had a great experience test driving and finally purchasing our new RAV-4 last weekend. The price we got was amazing! Ryan Jorgensen was our sales person and he did a great job helping us. The only reason I gave it a Good on the buying process was because it took so long to get the paperwork done. To be fair it was Sunday and I know they were shorthanded but I definitely would have rather not spent 4 hrs at the dealership! Overall a great experience though. Will definitely buy from them again. AI

October 11, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will look into increasing staff coverage on Sundays! It's great to hear you had a great experience with Ryan, I'm sure he will appreciate your comments. Thanks again - Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

2012 Highlander

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just purchased 2012 Highlander and was very impressed with James Swinson and his product knowledge. He was the main reason we chose to buy from this dealer after visiting two others in the area.

Outstanding - ask for Brian McCarty

by from Apex, NC |

I came to the dealership looking for a used car. Brian McCarty and Kenny Beavers were a great help. They made me feel like the most important customer! Thanks for making my purchase such a positive experience. I will send all of my friends to Hendrick Toyota Scion of Apex.

Best experience I ever had buying a car!

by from apex nc |

My name is Joanne and I would like to tell you about the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My sales person was Brian McCarty. Brian was helpful, patient, polite, and most of all knowledgeable about his product. It did not take me long to find my new Toyota with Brians help. After I took the car home I had a question and I called Brian and he answered it right away. The staff in general are excellent and helpful. I can honestly say that I have never had a better buying experience. Brian did not try to sell me on anything I did not want. He listened to my concerns and needs and directed me to the car that would most suite them. I LOVE my new Toyota Camry hydrid and would highly recommend this dealership and Brian.