Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

Mr.

by from Willow Spring, NC |

I was shoping for the new 2013 Avalon Limited.I was contacted by several dealers. I was trading a 2006 Avalon Limited.Several dealers looked at the 2006 and Hendrick Toyota of Apex gave the best offer so I traded. They were straight forward with no pressure. James the sales person was very helpful and kind. He explaind everthing in detail to my wife and I.He went overboard on things I did not exspect. He went over all the new features in detail.My wife and I were very satisfied with this dealership.

January 28, 2013

Thank you Mr. Hicks for your valued feedback! It is great to hear that James was helpful and kind. We hope you are enjoying your 2013 Avalon. Thank you for giving us a 5 stars...we truly appreciate your review. Best Wishes~Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Great dealership and staff.

by from Apex, NC |

I have purchased three vehicles here (two used and one new) and every experience was great. Salesman Brett Ingalls is truly wonderful to deal with, both accomodating and knowledgable I will return for future purchases and I will deal with Bret.

January 14, 2013

John, thank you for your valued feedback...we enjoy hearing about our customers experience. It is great to know that Brett Ingalls offered quality customer service during your visit. I will make sure to inform his Management Team! Regards ~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Second Prius

by from Cary, NC |

Having heard good reports about its service department, I made Hendrick Toyota my first stop when I needed a new car. It also turned out to be my last stop. Michael Brinkman impressed me as being more interested in providing knowledgeable and helpful information about a Prius than in making a sale. He even answered some questions before I thought to ask - a transparency that made me feel this was a reliable dealership to work with. On the day I picked up the car, Mike spent a great deal of time instructing me on the new features. He was patient and thorough, and made sure I was comfortable with the car before I left the lot. I am very pleased with my new Prius, and would recommend Hendrick Toyota ? and Mike ? to anyone.

January 10, 2013

Hi.My name is Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write Michael Brinkman and our dealership a great review. I hope you're enjoying your second Prius! We look forward to serving you in the future. Best Wishes~Alyson.

Camry XLE

by from Raleigh,NC |

I purchased a Toyota Camry XLE last week from George Sevier. George was VERY pleasant,personable and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership AND George Sevier.

January 9, 2013

Dear Caroline, Thank you for your great review and recommendation. I will let George's Management Team know you gave him a 5 star rating on Cars.com...I know they will be thrilled. We truly appreciate your business! Best Regards, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Worst place to shop for aToyota!

by from Raleigh, NC |

These guys are simply liars. They provided a quote At the beginning of the week and called me many times during the week. I asked them on the phone whether they will honor earlier quote and they stated yes. Thus when I arrived to their place they increased the price 2.5K from their original quote. Either they have too many gullible customers ( considering that they charge $400 for flimsy plastics around the doors) or they will loose customers

January 9, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your sales experience at our dealership. I am sorry to hear that you feel you did not receive a fair quote. We see value in our paint protective film package because it prolongs the paint on areas that are more susceptible to wear and tear. Due to the anonymity of Cars.com, I am unable to contact you. I would truly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you directly. Please contact me at your convenience (919) 335-1654 or alyson.boltja@hendrickauto.com. Thank you. Best Regards, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Another Camry

by from Cary NC |

We purchased our fourth Toyota Camry this month. It is a wonderful car and we are very pleased with it. Brett Ingalls was our sales representative and he was both personable and professional.

January 3, 2013

Dear Jo and Ken, It is great to hear you have enjoyed the Toyota Camry for years! I will let Brett know you gave him a 5 star rating. We truly appreciate your business. Best Regards~ Alyson, Customer Relations Manager.

Great service

by from Cary, NC |

This is a great dealership. We bought a white Toyota Camry SE and we couldn't be happier with he car and how we bought it. Our salesman was Brian Blum and he was very nice and explained everything about the car in a nice, relaxing manner. If you want to buy a new Toyota, then Hendrick Toyota of Apex is defiantly one you should consider.

SOOO EASY!!! THANKS DAMON!!

by from CARY, NC |

WE HAD A 1998 LEXUS GS300 THAT WAS GIVING US A FEW PROBLEMS AND WAS BEING WORKED ON AT TOYOTA OF APEX. THE LAST TIME THERE WE WORKED WITH JEFF A SERVICE WRITER AND BRIAN THE SERVICE MGR ...THEY WERE TOTALLY AWESOME! ..WE ENDED UP TRADING THE CAR IN. JEFF BROUGHT ME RIGHT OVER TO DAMON A SALESMAN WHO WAS AWESOME!!.. WE WERE LOOKING AT THE PRIUS,CAMRY AND RAV4. THE FIRST CAR WE DROVE WAS THE CAMRY LE AND MY WIFE FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!! AND WE BOUGHT IT...TOOK THE LEXUS IN TRADE AND DAMON OUR SALESMAN WAS AWESOME TOO,NOOOO PRESSURE AT ALL..NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET!!!..THEY WORKED WITH US ALL THE WAY...WE HAVEN'T BOUGHT A NEW CAR SINCE 2003 AND THAT TOOK ALLLL DAY TO DO..FROM 12NOON TO 10PM!!!....THIS ONE? 2.5 HOURS!...EVERYONE WAS SO SO SO NICE TO US...AS BEING A RETIRED AIRLINE EMPLOYEE WITH 34 YEARS, I KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I SEE IT, AND HENDRICKS TOYOTA OF APEX HAS IT! THANKS DAMON!! YOUR THE MAN! OHH AND WHEN WE BOUGHT THE CAR THE SALES MGR WHO'S NAME I FORGOT [SORRY] CAME OVER AND, YES, THANKED US FOR BUYING THE CAR! ...LOVED IT!...NOBODY EVER THANKED ME FOR BUYING THERE CAR,EVER.....THAT'S CLASS..

December 26, 2012

We really appreciate your kind words and positive feedback! It is great to hear you and your wife are very satisfied with your new Camry. It sounds like Damon, our service team and sales team met their goal of excellent customer service! Thank you again - Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

The BEST Car Dealership

by from Holly Springs, NC |

We have purchased two new vehicles from this location and both times we have received EXCELLENT customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership. Don't even bother going anywhere else.

December 17, 2012

Wow! Thank you for your business and great recommendation. It's great to hear you continue to receive excellent customer service. Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive updates and offers intended for our followers. Thank you again for your positive feedback.- Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

My new 2012 Camry SE

by from Turkey, NC |

Thanks to James Swinson and all of the staff at Toyota of Apex for your help with the purchase of our new 2012 Camry. The price and lifetime warranity was a great thing but an added bonus was that everyone was so pleasant, helpful and NOT PUSHY!!!! I love my new Camry...Thanks James...you are great!!

December 8, 2012

Hi Gayle! It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience. I hope you are enjoying your new Camry. Thank you for the great review. Best wishes ~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.