Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex

1210 Laura Village Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 919-335-1600

Highlander Purchase

by from Whispering Pines, NC |

My husband and I did business with our local Georgia dealership for twenty years before moving here two years ago. I researched online the dealerships that were within our traveling distance. Hendrick Toyota stood out online to us. Henrick Toyota exceeded our expectations. Every employee we worked with during our purchase transaction was helpful and friendly. We were also very impressed with their facility.

February 26, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I am glad to hear that we stood out online during your initial research. We have our amazing customers, like yourself, to thank for our positive online presence! We hope your are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for your business. Best Wishes~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

great service, wonderful staff !!!!!

by from FUQUAY VARINA, NC |

MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THE BEST SALES CONSULTANT EVER, BENJAMIN DAWSON !!. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, WE LOVE OUR CAR. THE STAFF WAS GREAT !!! THANKS AGAIN NICK AND CANDI TERRIGNO

February 19, 2013

Dear Candi, We truly appreciate your kind words about our team member Ben Dawson. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Hendrick Toyota of Apex! We look forward to seeing you soon for service. Best Wishes~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Exceptional Service

by from Raleifg NC |

We had a wonderful buying experience at Hendricks Toyoya Scion. George Sevier-Sales Consultant, was very knowledgable and helpful. The overall experience was outstanding. All staff was exceptional!! Recommend highly.

February 15, 2013

Thank you Don! It is great to hear that your experience was outstanding. Our goal is to provide truly exceptional service and it sounds like George continues to meet his goal. Thank you for your 5 star rating and recommendation. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Purchasing my new Camry from Hendrick

by from Cary, NC |

My wife and I had the pleasure to deal with Mr.Mike Brown and Ms Claire Olsen from Hendrick dealership in Apex. Both of them went out of their way to accomodate us and explained every questions we have. Their behavior and knowlege exceeded our expectations and we decided to purchase our new Toyota Camry from them. we highly recommend Hendrick of Apex to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car..

February 13, 2013

Dear Hafez Ayad, Thank you for the 5 star rating all around. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and your time. It is great that Mike and Claire exceeded your expectations... I will let them know. Thank you for your business. Best Wishes~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Hendrick Toyota Scion Apex (see George)

by from Cary N.C. |

A fantastic experience with fair prices. George Sevier is the person to see if you need a new car!

Great Experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

My second Toyota but first Camry Hybrid. George Sevier came to my home to fix the garage door to work with car. Never had as complete service from any car dealer west to east coast.... I would recommend this dealership and George Sevier to anyone looking for a car new or used.

February 13, 2013

Wow Bonnie! It seems like George provided the excellent customer service we strive to provide each day. It is great to hear that he continues to meet his goal. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you for service. ~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Mr.

by from Willow Spring, NC |

I was shoping for the new 2013 Avalon Limited.I was contacted by several dealers. I was trading a 2006 Avalon Limited.Several dealers looked at the 2006 and Hendrick Toyota of Apex gave the best offer so I traded. They were straight forward with no pressure. James the sales person was very helpful and kind. He explaind everthing in detail to my wife and I.He went overboard on things I did not exspect. He went over all the new features in detail.My wife and I were very satisfied with this dealership.

January 28, 2013

Thank you Mr. Hicks for your valued feedback! It is great to hear that James was helpful and kind. We hope you are enjoying your 2013 Avalon. Thank you for giving us a 5 stars...we truly appreciate your review. Best Wishes~Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Great dealership and staff.

by from Apex, NC |

I have purchased three vehicles here (two used and one new) and every experience was great. Salesman Brett Ingalls is truly wonderful to deal with, both accomodating and knowledgable I will return for future purchases and I will deal with Bret.

January 14, 2013

John, thank you for your valued feedback...we enjoy hearing about our customers experience. It is great to know that Brett Ingalls offered quality customer service during your visit. I will make sure to inform his Management Team! Regards ~ Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.

Second Prius

by from Cary, NC |

Having heard good reports about its service department, I made Hendrick Toyota my first stop when I needed a new car. It also turned out to be my last stop. Michael Brinkman impressed me as being more interested in providing knowledgeable and helpful information about a Prius than in making a sale. He even answered some questions before I thought to ask - a transparency that made me feel this was a reliable dealership to work with. On the day I picked up the car, Mike spent a great deal of time instructing me on the new features. He was patient and thorough, and made sure I was comfortable with the car before I left the lot. I am very pleased with my new Prius, and would recommend Hendrick Toyota ? and Mike ? to anyone.

January 10, 2013

Hi.My name is Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager at Hendrick Toyota of Apex. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write Michael Brinkman and our dealership a great review. I hope you're enjoying your second Prius! We look forward to serving you in the future. Best Wishes~Alyson.

Camry XLE

by from Raleigh,NC |

I purchased a Toyota Camry XLE last week from George Sevier. George was VERY pleasant,personable and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership AND George Sevier.

January 9, 2013

Dear Caroline, Thank you for your great review and recommendation. I will let George's Management Team know you gave him a 5 star rating on Cars.com...I know they will be thrilled. We truly appreciate your business! Best Regards, Alyson Boltja, Customer Relations Manager.