Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro

Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro

1422 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

New 888-435-0544
Used 866-982-1438

There's MORE Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac in Murfreesboro, TN.

New 2013 Chevy Traverse

by from Smyrna, TN |

After visiting a couple of dealers in town, we decided to go with Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro. Our main reason for going with them was solely because of our initial conversation wtih Don Anders. We told him specifically what we were looking for and he was able to locate a couple with our exact specifications but unfortunatley the dealer on the other end was not cooperating. After about 1 1/2 weeks of not having much luck, Jim the Sales Manager personally called me and made the deal work for us. Although we didn't get the White Traverse we did get an absolutely beautiful Black Granite Traverse that i absolutely love. Even after the papers were signed, anytime that i have called Don to ask a simple quesiton, etc. he has always returned my call and/or email and made sure what i needed was fixed,etc. It has been a pleasure working with Don and Jim both. We will absolutely be a repeat customer and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Don as your salesman! Thank you Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro for making this buying process such a breeze!

Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro responded to this review

June 28, 2013

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Traverse! Making you feel so welcomed and excited about working with Don and Jim is the just one part of bringing you into our family! Our goal is to not only satisfy our customers, but to go up and beyond their expectations! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here on Cars.com! Don't forget to post a picture of you with your new Traverse on our FB page: www.facebook.com/gmmurfreesboro ~ Jeremy S.

New 2014 Chevrolet Equinox

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

My Wife and I purchased our new Equinox from Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of Murfreesboro on our first visit to the dealership. The purchasing process was easy and painless due to the knowledge and efforts of our sales representative , Mr. Dick Pritt. We are both very satisfied with our new car as well as the deal we received. We would highly recommend Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of Murfreesboro to all our family and friends. It may have been our first visit to Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of Murfreesboro but it will not be our last. Thanks to Mr. Pritt and the entire staff for the professional and courteous manner in which we were received.

This dealer was amazzzziinnggg!!

by from Lavonia, GA |

I am thoroughly impressed with the service I received at this dealership. I called several days before and told them what I was interested in and what my budget would be.... When I arrived at the dealership they had pulled several perfect cars. Immediately we began test driving vehicles and talking numbers. Taylor Morgan handled my sale from beginning to end and was so very friendly. She helped me pick a perfect preowned 2012 Chevy Malibu. Taylor and I finished our portion of the paper work quickly and as the credit manager, Shawn Ashcraft, was settling the other portion of the paperwork, Taylor took me outside to walk me through all of the systems and features. When Shawn had my paperwork ready we quickly signed and finished all of the paperwork and I was off on the road. They even cleaned my car and filled it with a full tank of gas before I took it off the lot. The speed and great care of Taylor, Shawn, and the rest of the Staff, was truly phenomenal!!! I will definitely be back for my next car and the many more to come!!

2011 Equniox

by from Smyrna, Tennessee |

This is about the 11th car we have purchased for our family over many years from CBCGMC of Murfreesboro. They are excellent in their quick customer service in buying or servicing any car we have taken in for maintenance. We will continue to patronize them for any of our car needs. Thanks to Mr. Ed Burris for his caring and excellent service over the years.

Used 2007 Tahoe- wonderful customer service!

by from Clarksville, Tennessee |

My husband and I were searching for a good used car that had four wheel drive because the military is moving us to Alaska. After searching many places we found a 2007 Tahoe at Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro. Justin helped us to find this vehicle and purchase it. Everything went smoothly but on the drive home warning messages came up that the four wheel drive and back up sensors needed to be serviced and where not working. We immediately called the management at Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro and they had us bring the car back in the next morning to check out the problems. Even though it took three days to order parts and fix the problem they stood by their product and fixed everything for us free of charge. They even went so far as to give us a rental car to use free of charge while we waited for our car to be fixed. I was very pleased with their service and kindness. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Always satisfied!

by from Tullahoma, TN |

This is my second purchase, and I very happy. I only deal with Bobby Bates. I literally called him out of the blue and told him what I was looking for and within 3 hours I was driving away in my brand new Caddy. No matter what time Bobby will answer his phone or a text, that means a lot! I have a Cadillac dealer in my hometown but will continue to drive the extra miles to get the excellent service that I have from this dealership!!

SO FAR SO GOOD!

by from Nashville, TN |

After going through the misfortune of having our 2002 Suburban totaled by a careless driver, we were forced to begin a dreaded search for a replacement vehicle. We also own a low mileage Hummer H3, but the Suburban was intended to be our second retirement vehicle, fully paid for, and maintained in excellent condition. Needless to say, we found ourselves in a state of shock when we began our search. It didn't take long for us to realize that we would not find a truck or SUV that would come close to the condition of our Suburban for the amount of the insurance settlement. After visiting numerous dealerships that offered a wide array of "too used" vehicles, and listening to all types of sales pitches, we decided on Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro. The service was great, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the vehicle appeared to be well maintained, I would give them the highest rating but it's been less than a week since we brought the Yukon Denali home. But, so far, so good! Thanks to Jeremy, MIke, a Darryl for your time and attention.

Fantastic Service!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

The team at CBCG of Murfreesboro were extremely friendly and helpful. I had to wait 10 days to get my Enclave due to the stop sell issued by GM but my sales associate, Dick Pritt, and the sales manager kept me well informed. I am extremely happy with my new car and my buying experience at CBCG of Murfreesboro!

2014 Chevy Spark

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Thank you Justin Young for making the entire process of buying my new car as smooth and precise as possible! I love this place, won't buy a car from anywhere else, whole family is pleased with the service, the friendly environment, and the honesty. Great job Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro!

Recent Purchase

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Eric Williams and Tye Hargrove helped my family purchase a demo 2014 Chevy Equinox in a timely and professional manner Saturday, June 14th. The Equinox is surprisingly roomier than we anticipated and the fuel economy will offer savings every week. No hassle purchase.

Great service, very pleased

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

My husband and I went in looking for a new family vehicle. We left pleasantly surprised and extremely happy. The sales staff went out of their way to help us and find the right vehicle. We had a price that we couldn't go over and they were awesome at helping stay below that. I would recommend them to anyone.