Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro

Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro

1422 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

New 888-435-0544
Used 866-982-1438

There's MORE Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac in Murfreesboro, TN.

New 2013 Chevy Traverse

by from Smyrna, TN |

After visiting a couple of dealers in town, we decided to go with Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro. Our main reason for going with them was solely because of our initial conversation wtih Don Anders. We told him specifically what we were looking for and he was able to locate a couple with our exact specifications but unfortunatley the dealer on the other end was not cooperating. After about 1 1/2 weeks of not having much luck, Jim the Sales Manager personally called me and made the deal work for us. Although we didn't get the White Traverse we did get an absolutely beautiful Black Granite Traverse that i absolutely love. Even after the papers were signed, anytime that i have called Don to ask a simple quesiton, etc. he has always returned my call and/or email and made sure what i needed was fixed,etc. It has been a pleasure working with Don and Jim both. We will absolutely be a repeat customer and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Don as your salesman! Thank you Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro for making this buying process such a breeze!

Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC of Murfreesboro responded to this review

June 28, 2013

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Traverse! Making you feel so welcomed and excited about working with Don and Jim is the just one part of bringing you into our family! Our goal is to not only satisfy our customers, but to go up and beyond their expectations! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here on Cars.com! Don't forget to post a picture of you with your new Traverse on our FB page: www.facebook.com/gmmurfreesboro ~ Jeremy S.

best dealership and service dept

by from eagleville, tn |

I went in to get my chevy traverse serviced. I did not have an appointment, Randy Naron assisted me and took my car right back, I got there around 7:45, checked in and was out by 9:00. Extremely fast, friendly service. I have never had a bad experience, everyone at Murfreesboro Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC have always been friendly and very courtesy. Micheal Forrest Crique, Tye Hargrove, Justin Young, Chris, Chuck, Shawn, Carol, Phil Tilley, Randy Naron, and all others have always treated us like family. We love them all, they are the best, won't go anywhere else. Love you guys and gals Sandra Davis

good job

by from Murfreesboro, tn. |

the new car buying process was very good hope the service department can get better.

not appllicable

by from Murfreesboro, Tennessee |

As I always do , I deal only with Randy Narron. Randy is very very knowledgeable, and an expert at his job, he is very personable, and I can believe him. I had a simple oil change done, so thankfully there were no mess ups there. The dealership appeared clean, the people were friendly. Lower the prices a little, and it will get you many more customers.

Excellent service.

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Cheverolet of Murfreesboro has serviced my Tahoe for twelve years since I purchased it from them. They have always done well by me.

Great job today, thank you,

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Well things weren't great to begin with, I had a damaged expensive remote for my GMC. I went to the dealership, since no one had returned my calls and presented them with the damaged remote and the bill I had just paid a few days before. The Service Manager was going to try to fix it until he realized it was too badly damaged. They ordered me a new one, calling the next morning to verify when it was due to arrive. They called a day early, today and when I got there, they took my old remote, went out to my car and reset everything with the new remote. It all worked great. This time they did a great job.

Service visit

by from Murfreesboro, Tennessee |

No problems arise. I was greeted promptly and the entire drop off and write up transaction took less than 15 minutes. I was contacted when the vehicle was completed and upon arrival at the store completed the transaction within minutes. The cashiers were pleasant. I understand this dealer is moving to a new facility and is not keen on investing anything in the old place, but the condition of the cashier area is not pleasant for the girls confined there. At least buy them some decent stools. They deserve it. The last contact a client has is in that area and it should be more impressive.

great service

by from Lavergne, Tn |

Pam Collins was excellent! She worked me in as soon as I brought my vehicle in. This was a great convenience because I work a midnight shift. She represents your company well and made a customer feel at home. Thanks

Great experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Dick was a breath of fresh air in our bar buying experience. He was honest, friendly, and knowledgeable. We will be back to Purchase more cars here.

Great staff that went above and beyond

by from Hendersonville, TN |

Due to their great reputation, my wife and I made the hour drive from Hendersonville to the dealership and were greeted by an extremely helpful staff that went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and find us a deal that exceeded our expectations. Couldn't be happier with the experience and we left with a fantastic vehicle. will certainly recommend to friends and family and will be back again for our next vehicle

Survey for New Buick Enclave

by from Lascassas, TN |

Everyone was nice & courteous. Our salesman was knowledgeable and worked with us to get the sale. Thank you.