Boondox Motorsports

New 616-575-9250
Used 888-609-6203

Saved thousands

by from Caledonia, Mi. |

I shopped all over Grand Rapids and found a barely used Harley Street glide at thousands below other dealers in the area. The staff was awesome and the owner walked me through the bike from front to back and explained every option and detail of the bike. It was more then I had expected and road home on my new (premier per owned Harley) What a great place and I hope they expand to other cities. Everyone deserves a Boondox experience!

by from Lansing MI |

I was contacted promply by cell phone. I did inform in the contact I was just looking and had to get credit in order for a sale. The sales person was very couretous and polite. I will contact again when I feel I can truly offer a deal with money to pay.

Great deal. Great bike.

by from Grand Rapids,Mi |

Was searching for a motorcycle and found what I was looking for at Boondox Motorsports. I researched the area and found the best deal here. Service was great and once I chose my bike I was processed and approved the same day. I drove my Harley home the next day. One happy customer!

2008 ford Taurus

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Second time I've been to Boondox and the customer service is EXCELLENT! We will be back!

Boondox Motorsports responded to this review

April 11, 2014

So good to hear! We appreciate that you chose Boondox again!

2007 Chevy Avalanche

by from Hudsonville, MI |

The guys here were great and it was pretty neat they give rootbeer and stuff. Overall good experience.

Awesome sales and products

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Theses guys are a great bunch of people to work with. They offer a great selection of quality cars with good prices. Very happy with my purchase.

2012 Equinox

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

I had a great experience with Boondox. I was vehicle shopping, unable to find exactly what I wanted. I had let them know what I looking for, down to color and all options I wanted. The very next day, they can found the vehicle I was looking for and drove it home the next day! This was by far the best experience I've had with a dealership. Everyone was friendly... the showroom was immaculate and the service was exceptional. I am also new to riding... Boondox will be the place I go for any future motorcyle or vehicle purchases. If anything.. I highly recommend just stopping in and checking out the showroom and have a glass of their Rootbeer that on tap! YOU GUYS ROCK.... and thanks for the shirts :)

Phone call response

by from fort mill, sc |

Within an hour of requesting information about a car on their site, I had a phone call. Not an appropriate car for me, but quick service.

beware!!!

by from grand rapids,MI |

bought my 2006 dodge charger form them a couple months back had the car sitting during the winter time and when i started driving it after winter my car was having problems shifting. Over the past months i have went to many dealers to get a diagnose on it well over $400 out my pocket and i recently found out the transmission is bad on it. I also purchased a 3 month warrenty thru boondox for $550 the warrenty was not good at all i went up there to tell them about the transmission and they did nothing to help me and now im stuck in a $15,000 loan with a car that dosent even have 100,000 miles on it. One of the managers told me to go to my credit union and buy a warrenty thru them and dont tell them about my transsmission. Just beware of theses people they smile in your face and act like they care but they dont really try to help you at all. Take it from me i have my hands full with this car and they show no compassion or anything a bunch of frauds!!!!!

Great Service

by from Rockford, MI |

This place really takes care of their customers! We bought a great van for our family, and they made the buying process really easy. Love the lifetime engine warranty - not many other places give you that! There were a couple of things that needed to be fixed on our vehicle, and they did what they said they were going to do. Very Satisfied!

2009 G5

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Overall a very nice, non-stressful experience buying our daughter's first car. (Love the root beer, too!)