World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Service 877-876-6864

Our Customers Mean the World to Us

Jeep Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

My purchase of my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee could not have gone better. From my visit to the very first person I spoke to Sue the service was outstanding. The manager Jerry was very informative, knowledgeable and patient. He did all he could to provide me the best package and payment for my price range.

No more regret

by from New York, NY |

I had a problem with the Service Department and to my surprise Lou made good on the entire issue and has done everything to get me to where I feel good about World Jeep. Although initially frustrating it's nice to be treated with honesty and integrity.

You will regret going here

by from New York, NY |

I have never felt so cheated by a single business. After buying a car last month I have now not been able to have it pass NY State inspection. I took it to the World Jeep with hopes that they would fix the thermostat that my mechanic told me caused the failed inspection. World Jeep's Service Department said it was a coolant sensor and charged me more than what I was first quoted for maybe the cheapest part in the engine with the simplest repair process. A day later, still can't pass inspection AND there are screws missing from the engine. Now I must pay for the original repair of the thermostat AND fix the repair that they did. I have had zero help from the dealer after the papers were signed. Avoid the place, you will feel cheated.

World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that your initial visit did not exceed your expectations, but we are very glad that your issue was corrected to your satisfaction, as indicated in the review above this one. Sincerely, Joe Wajda General Manager World Jeep Chrysler Dodge & Ram

Completely satisfied

by from Eatontown,NJ |

I recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler from the dealership. I have nothing but good words to say about my purchase experience. I had put in an online inquiry and received an email and follow up call from Melissa Mednick in the Internet department making sure I received the price quote I requested. I was able to schedule a test drive appointment same day and met with salesman, Frank Salamone, who was awesome. I didn't feel pressured and he was completely honest with me. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Easiest Experience EVER!

by from Oakhurst NJ |

I recently had the pleasure of ordering a specific jeep grand cherokee from WORLD! I stopped in and checked their lot, and the grand cherokee that i had wanted, was being sold right then. I was minutes late! Bummed at first, but the salesman Kelly Mazza told me not to fear. If i really had my heart set on that exact model (the trailhawk) That he would be able to get it for me without a problem if i wanted to make it happen. The sales Manager J.T and Kelly came up with a price in my ballpark and i put in my order that night. Since they found one close, the next week they had the vehicle in my driveway! Great people. They KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING!!!!!! I will be back to upgrade in a few years!!

Best Jeep Dealer in NJ

by from Brick, NJ |

I usually don't write reviews, but was compelled to share my great experience at World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram in Shrewsbury New Jersey. I called the dealership to get more information on a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee i found online. A gentleman by the name of Vance answer the call. He was very polite and to my surprise actually knew the particulars on the specific SUV i was asking about, that's usually not the case. I mentioned I was over an hour away and if the Cherokee had any damage. The answer is almost always the same (its perfect, or its in great condition). Not here, Vance asked me for my cell phone number and offered to send some close-up pictures. I received about a dozen fifteen minutes later, very nice. Needless to say we scheduled an appointment to see it the next day. I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment and was greeted (very professionally) by a young lady named Brianna, who ended up being our sales person. I gave her my name and the vehicle I was there to see. She immediately introduced me to the sales manager Jerry, who was well informed on the details of my conversation with Vance, wow, so far so good. Jerry then points out the window and says, there's your Grand Cherokee, cleaned, gassed up, and ready to go. Ok, now that's a first for me. I've purchased a lot of cars though the years and always had to wait around for someone to get the car, and they usually have no idea what vehicle I'm there to see. Brianna walked us out and asked if we were familiar with the Cherokee. I told her I was but she started to go over the features while on the test drive anyway. I'm glad she did because I didn't realize it had a DC plug by the back seat. She really knew this SUV inside out. When it came to the price it was just as easy and pleasant. None of the back and forth nonsense. I asked for $1,500 off their online price, they saved me a $1,000 and gave me new floor mats, plus a year of free maintenance. Sold! This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Their entire staff was polite, prepared, knowledgeable, and professional, from begging to end this was just a great experience. They clearly have their stuff together. Thank you we love our truck. JM

Wonderful Experience!

by from Brick, NJ |

We purchased a certified used car from this dealership and are beyond thrilled with it! The while process was quick and painless! We cannot imagine dealing with another dealership after this experience! Thank you so much to Kelly, Jerry, and Vance for all of their help. We will definitely do business here again!

Got My Jeep!!!!

by from Little Silver,NJ |

So happy to have purchased my new Jeep wrangler 2013 today from World Jeep in Shrewsbury, NJ. The process was super smooth and painless. My salesman Frank Salamone was very knowledgeable about all the aspects of the 2013 Wrangler. He was a big help all the way thru, and we also had the chance to be greeted and helped by the sales manager Jerry as well as the GM of World Joe Wajda, how cool was that to have all of them personally help us. I have yet to buy a car where the whole staff including the Sales Manager and GM of the store were involved, it made me very comfortable the whole time, which is a big deal for me and I think most people buying cars. Thanks to the World Crew another happy customer is driving a brand new Jeep, thanks again team. John Gold

Best dealership experience ever

by from Lakewood, no |

I came here not expecting to buy a car. I have been shopping around for a while now and I saw an ad for the dodge dart on tv. So I came here and was greeted by frank who was very helpful and really took the time to show me all the ins and outs of the vehicle. I test drove it and I loved it right away. So we got back I told frank to see what he could do for me on a lease and that's when Jerry the sales manager got involved he greeted me made sure I liked the vehicle. I told him what I could afford and he took care of it for me. No going back and forth just simple and to the point which I like. I will definitely be coming back when my lease is up

Best Dealer in NJ

by from redbank,nj |

Bought an Overland today and cant say how great the experience was. I bought the car of my dreams with the help of Jerry and staff, and will highly recommend them.

World Rocks

by from red bank,nj |

World Jeep was the best buying experience I have had to date. I am spreading the word to friends and family how well they handled my new car experience. Thanks to the world team Im driving a sweet 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland that is Hot!!!! I will be back thanks guys!!!!!