World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Service 877-876-6864

Our Customers Mean the World to Us

Will return

by from Jackson, NJ |

We were shopping for a used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a manual trans, this dealership had exactly what we wanted. Al Ionno helped us getting into our Wrangler. He was helpful, knowledgable, fair and just a nice guy. I felt comfortable with him and bought the Jeep the next day after he got me financed. When this Jeep is all paid for, we will be back for another one.

Appointment to Pick-Up Car Was Not Honored

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

I made an appointment at this dealership to pick up a car I was looking at to bring to a mechanic. After receiving an unexpected amount of e-mails and phone calls from different people at the dealership to confirm my appointment and interest in the car, I assumed it would be waiting for me. I received a confirmation call for my appointment with a manager named Jerry for 7pm, since the salesman Kenny I was dealing with was off that day. When I showed up to my confirmed appointment time at 7pm, the secretary had no clue what I was talking about, even though her fellow secretary is the one who called me a few hours earlier. She offers for another manager, CT, I believe, to come and talk to me. He walks over and lets me know that the car is actually being looked at as we speak and offers for us to wait, in case there was no deal to be made with the other buyer. He also informed me that there's no way for them to hold cars, even though I had an appointment, otherwise they wouldn't sell any of their used cars. Since I had come from about an hour away to pick up a car that I had a confirmed appointment for, I decided to wait. After 45 minutes, he simply told us that the car had been sold to the other guy. The lack of communication at this dealership was mind-boggling. If there had been any type of pass-off of information, I'm sure my situation would have happened differently. Instead, I lost a car that I spent a lot of my personal time on to come look at multiple times and make appointments to see. It also caused the dealership to lose business from me and any potential buyers related to me.

July 10, 2015

Hi Jemm, Sorry for the miscommunication between our departments. I appreciate you leaving a comment regarding your visit and experience because it will help us to improve our business overall. Unfortunately, it did not work out this time but I urge you to please come back and give us another shot. I can assure you, your next visit will not be the same. I would be happy to assist you personally and make sure you are happy with the results. Best, Joe Wajda, GM.

Great Dealership....Ask for Ken

by from Colts Neck, NJ |

Ask for Ken?A Consummate Sales professional! Plain and simple, Ken is an ?A? player. He is tops in terms of knowledge, initiative, and resourcefulness delivering extraordinary results for his customers. Through his charisma, creativity, vision and seemingly boundless energy, Ken has made me a lifelong customer. Ken is personable, trustworthy, results-oriented and fun to work with. All around great guy! Terrific asset to the dealership?Make your buying experience a joy and just work with Ken?

July 10, 2015

Hi Jeep Lover, I like your name! :) Ken is a great representation of our team and I am happy to see he has been able to assist you in getting the car of your dreams. Jeeps are the best! I appreciate your kind words and we hope to be able to help you again in the future. Enjoy your vehicle, Joe Wajda, GM.

great working with KENNY!!

by from middletown New york |

I went in looking for 2010 Hyundai elantra. I meet with Kenny. He didn't push the hard sell. he made the buying process easy. They even worked me and got me lower financing then the original bank I was dealing with. I would definitely recommend check this dealership out. Ask for Kenny.

July 10, 2015

Hi Upstate New York, Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your visit to our dealership. Kenny is a great friend and employee. His ability to relate to the customer with a friendly attitude allows for the process to run smoothly. I appreciate you leaving a comment and if you need any other assistance we would be happy to help! Best, Joe Wajda, GM.

A Phone call

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

Received VERY timely a phone call regarding my interest in a Gecko Green Jeep Wrangler. Person I spoke to was very pleasant, however I failed to realize that this dealership is in several states away and we wouldn't be able to carry on the possible purchase. However regardless I found them to be quick to call and interested in my needs. Thank you again.

Great Service!

by from Red Bank, NJ |

Enjoyed the coffee and muffins while I waited for my free oil change & tire rotation! Thank you!

New Clutch for 2004 Mustang

by from Red Bank, NJ |

Service for a new clutch was performed on my daughters Mustang and it works like new. Vito made sure to stay in touch with me through the process to make sure I knew the status as the work was carried out. I have bought 2 Lincolns from George Wall and have always had a good experience whether with the Sales Team or with the Service Department.

very friendly and informative helpful service

by from jackson, NJ |

Told i needed new tires and was given pricing and recommendations in writing to take to my husband which helped alot.

Jeep Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

My purchase of my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee could not have gone better. From my visit to the very first person I spoke to Sue the service was outstanding. The manager Jerry was very informative, knowledgeable and patient. He did all he could to provide me the best package and payment for my price range.

No more regret

by from New York, NY |

I had a problem with the Service Department and to my surprise Lou made good on the entire issue and has done everything to get me to where I feel good about World Jeep. Although initially frustrating it's nice to be treated with honesty and integrity.

You will regret going here

by from New York, NY |

I have never felt so cheated by a single business. After buying a car last month I have now not been able to have it pass NY State inspection. I took it to the World Jeep with hopes that they would fix the thermostat that my mechanic told me caused the failed inspection. World Jeep's Service Department said it was a coolant sensor and charged me more than what I was first quoted for maybe the cheapest part in the engine with the simplest repair process. A day later, still can't pass inspection AND there are screws missing from the engine. Now I must pay for the original repair of the thermostat AND fix the repair that they did. I have had zero help from the dealer after the papers were signed. Avoid the place, you will feel cheated.

March 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that your initial visit did not exceed your expectations, but we are very glad that your issue was corrected to your satisfaction, as indicated in the review above this one. Sincerely, Joe Wajda General Manager World Jeep Chrysler Dodge & Ram