World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Service 877-876-6864

Our Customers Mean the World to Us

Will return

by from Jackson, NJ |

We were shopping for a used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a manual trans, this dealership had exactly what we wanted. Al Ionno helped us getting into our Wrangler. He was helpful, knowledgable, fair and just a nice guy. I felt comfortable with him and bought the Jeep the next day after he got me financed. When this Jeep is all paid for, we will be back for another one.

A Phone call

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

Received VERY timely a phone call regarding my interest in a Gecko Green Jeep Wrangler. Person I spoke to was very pleasant, however I failed to realize that this dealership is in several states away and we wouldn't be able to carry on the possible purchase. However regardless I found them to be quick to call and interested in my needs. Thank you again.

Great Service!

by from Red Bank, NJ |

Enjoyed the coffee and muffins while I waited for my free oil change & tire rotation! Thank you!

New Clutch for 2004 Mustang

by from Red Bank, NJ |

Service for a new clutch was performed on my daughters Mustang and it works like new. Vito made sure to stay in touch with me through the process to make sure I knew the status as the work was carried out. I have bought 2 Lincolns from George Wall and have always had a good experience whether with the Sales Team or with the Service Department.

very friendly and informative helpful service

by from jackson, NJ |

Told i needed new tires and was given pricing and recommendations in writing to take to my husband which helped alot.

Jeep Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

My purchase of my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee could not have gone better. From my visit to the very first person I spoke to Sue the service was outstanding. The manager Jerry was very informative, knowledgeable and patient. He did all he could to provide me the best package and payment for my price range.

No more regret

by from New York, NY |

I had a problem with the Service Department and to my surprise Lou made good on the entire issue and has done everything to get me to where I feel good about World Jeep. Although initially frustrating it's nice to be treated with honesty and integrity.

You will regret going here

by from New York, NY |

I have never felt so cheated by a single business. After buying a car last month I have now not been able to have it pass NY State inspection. I took it to the World Jeep with hopes that they would fix the thermostat that my mechanic told me caused the failed inspection. World Jeep's Service Department said it was a coolant sensor and charged me more than what I was first quoted for maybe the cheapest part in the engine with the simplest repair process. A day later, still can't pass inspection AND there are screws missing from the engine. Now I must pay for the original repair of the thermostat AND fix the repair that they did. I have had zero help from the dealer after the papers were signed. Avoid the place, you will feel cheated.

World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that your initial visit did not exceed your expectations, but we are very glad that your issue was corrected to your satisfaction, as indicated in the review above this one. Sincerely, Joe Wajda General Manager World Jeep Chrysler Dodge & Ram

Completely satisfied

by from Eatontown,NJ |

I recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler from the dealership. I have nothing but good words to say about my purchase experience. I had put in an online inquiry and received an email and follow up call from Melissa Mednick in the Internet department making sure I received the price quote I requested. I was able to schedule a test drive appointment same day and met with salesman, Frank Salamone, who was awesome. I didn't feel pressured and he was completely honest with me. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Easiest Experience EVER!

by from Oakhurst NJ |

I recently had the pleasure of ordering a specific jeep grand cherokee from WORLD! I stopped in and checked their lot, and the grand cherokee that i had wanted, was being sold right then. I was minutes late! Bummed at first, but the salesman Kelly Mazza told me not to fear. If i really had my heart set on that exact model (the trailhawk) That he would be able to get it for me without a problem if i wanted to make it happen. The sales Manager J.T and Kelly came up with a price in my ballpark and i put in my order that night. Since they found one close, the next week they had the vehicle in my driveway! Great people. They KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING!!!!!! I will be back to upgrade in a few years!!

Best Jeep Dealer in NJ

by from Brick, NJ |

I usually don't write reviews, but was compelled to share my great experience at World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram in Shrewsbury New Jersey. I called the dealership to get more information on a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee i found online. A gentleman by the name of Vance answer the call. He was very polite and to my surprise actually knew the particulars on the specific SUV i was asking about, that's usually not the case. I mentioned I was over an hour away and if the Cherokee had any damage. The answer is almost always the same (its perfect, or its in great condition). Not here, Vance asked me for my cell phone number and offered to send some close-up pictures. I received about a dozen fifteen minutes later, very nice. Needless to say we scheduled an appointment to see it the next day. I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment and was greeted (very professionally) by a young lady named Brianna, who ended up being our sales person. I gave her my name and the vehicle I was there to see. She immediately introduced me to the sales manager Jerry, who was well informed on the details of my conversation with Vance, wow, so far so good. Jerry then points out the window and says, there's your Grand Cherokee, cleaned, gassed up, and ready to go. Ok, now that's a first for me. I've purchased a lot of cars though the years and always had to wait around for someone to get the car, and they usually have no idea what vehicle I'm there to see. Brianna walked us out and asked if we were familiar with the Cherokee. I told her I was but she started to go over the features while on the test drive anyway. I'm glad she did because I didn't realize it had a DC plug by the back seat. She really knew this SUV inside out. When it came to the price it was just as easy and pleasant. None of the back and forth nonsense. I asked for $1,500 off their online price, they saved me a $1,000 and gave me new floor mats, plus a year of free maintenance. Sold! This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Their entire staff was polite, prepared, knowledgeable, and professional, from begging to end this was just a great experience. They clearly have their stuff together. Thank you we love our truck. JM