JFR Auto Brokers

1333 W Jefferson St, Boise, ID 83702

Bankruptcy purchase

by from Boise, ID |

We were extremely lucky... the lot was a little limited on variety, but the perfect vehicle was there. Tim was very helpful and personable. Although we are in the middle of a bankruptcy, we were treated with dignity and respect.

Great Experience

by from Boise, Idaho |

I just bought a new Subaru from Tim at JFR. The deal was great.. and totally transparent. He was able to find exactly what I wanted, ship it in, and still give me a great deal. Tim communicated with me regularly about the schedule for delivery. I couldn't be more pleased. If you get tired of getting jacked around.. call JFR.

Great experience

by from Meridian, ID |

Had a great overall experience here. Not a Used car lot, but a place where the consumer calls the shots. you tell them what you want (make, model, color, miles, price, etc) and they find it for you. No pressure, no hassle, just cars. Awesome!

Finally a Good Car-Buying Experience

by from Boise, ID |

We just bought a 2012 Volvo S60 T5 from JFR. I can't tell you how refreshing this experience was. We looked at the value of our trade together and settled on a fair price. (A price that was much higher than at a local Honda dealer but within the range of a trade-in according to Kelly Blue Book. The other dealer was seriously trying to take us to the cleaners.) Then we looked at the actual price JFR paid for the Volvo. We ended up paying a few hundred dollars above that price. (They need to make a living too.) We bought the car but they said we had 72 hours to back out of the deal if we wanted to do so. I took the car to Hurless Brothers and they issued a glowing report. The car was "near perfect." No issues or concerns. So I licensed the car today. It is a done deal. We can't imagine buying another car from anyone other than Ryan at JFR. They're honestly that good. No pressure. No buyer's remorse. Unbelievable. (And no, I don't work for JFR. I'm just a very happy customer.) Oh, and as an added bonus we got to play with a little English Bulldog puppy that was running around the shop. Smile...

Great service !!!!

by from Boise, idaho |

What a great alternative to buying a new car. It looks like new but without the new car price. JFR gave me a very fair price for my trade in and found the 2012 Infiniti I've been looking for. Their customer service and delivery of the car were just great. Thanks Tim and Ryan.

Great Experience!!

by from Boise, ID |

I had been looking and looking for a Jeep that I wanted in my price range. I finally found one that I liked and was in my price range. After coming into JFR, that Jeep was taken off their hands. The staff at JFR found a Jeep that met all of the criteria I gave them. I would definitely recommend JFR to anybody looking to purchase a new or used car. I was never pressured into buying anything and the staff was real easy to work with. They knew what I wanted and found it for me in no time. Awesome Job!!

Great Car Buying Expierence

by from Boise, ID |

JFR found a truck for me in almost no time. The truck was clean, runs perfectly and was exactly what I was looking for. Their customer service was great and I got a real sense that they cared about the vehicle I ended up in. Their team was honest and transparent all the way through the sales process and I would recommend JFR to anyone.

100% Satisfied

by from Meridian |

Great selection, great people and no high presure! This is the way every car buying experience should be!

Best car buying experience!!!

by from Boise, ID |

We researched, looked at, and test drove too many minivans to count and dealt with countless dealers all with the "best deal" and "best selection" around. However, as we all know it's not the best deal for you, but for them. JFR was different -I got a great deal on a great minivan and I actually enjoyed buying from them. I never felt pressured into buying and the staff were more than willing to help me find the right van, even if it wasn't on their lot. I will be in the market again for a newer Truck for me in a few years and they will be my first stop.

Great service and wonderful experience.

by from Boise, ID |

I had been looking for a quality used car for more than six months and found this dealership on Cars.com. I am so happy I did. The car I purchased was in almost brand new condition and Tracy couldn't have been nicer. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.