NIELLO MINI

3210 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95821

New 888-762-8044
Used 877-565-3959
Service 866-730-0542

Since 2002, Niello MINI has been the premier MINI dealership in the Sacramento area.

class place!

by from Sacramento, CA |

My wife and I got the whole deal done, including F&I, in less than three hours - to test drive and finally decide to buy a new Mini All4. We had done a little pricing homework on line and the negotiation was reasonable and courteous. Our salesman was named Creed... and he did a good job all across the board. He even gave me a couple tips on how to fix the settings on my 2009 BMW which I had purchased at a competitor a few weeks before. nice touch of class there. And in the F&I pit, they really distinguished themselves. I would almost rather keep driving a clunker instead of sit in that F&I pit for those hard sell pitches ... but this guy, Ron, was all class. I'm actually not totally into Mini's but I might buy a new BMW (sister dealer next door) from Creed someday if they'll let him do it. But my wife loves her new Mini and we both were amazed when it was over... how fast we got in & out.

Overall, 9 of 10 recommendation

by from Union City, CA |

Kevin was ABSOLUTELY Awesome to work with! My anxiety of working with a pushy dealer went away within a minute of interacting with Kevin Powell. Both he and Kristin Long were great to work with. My wife and I bought our car a week ago and are in love with it. The only thing I wish could of been better was the amount of time it took for the transaction to complete. We showed up at 10:30am and left with our new car at 2pm. I thought that paying with cash would of expedited the process. However, we did have a trade-in. Overall, I would them again.

Used car Purchase Niello

by from Citrus Heights CA |

I found the car online I wanted , sent over my preapproval packet from my lender along with all info in advance. They had a very nice courtesy shuttle come out and pick me up at work in Natomas. I had been very clear that I did not want to haggle I did not want to be at the dealer ship for hours , as I was the night before at Acura in Roseville, they had the car I wanted gassed up and ready for the test drive , the paper work was already done, I was in and out with my used car in less the an hour. What makes this such an amazing experience is I have really bad credit and I am used to never getting the car I want and waiting for hours. Thank you for making me feel like any other customer and not a "Special Finance". Jeremy Citrus Heights CA

craig lanterman

by from rocklin ca. |

we purchased a kia at neillo. The salepeople at neillo were very helpful in our purchase. they told us everything re: the history of the car. we love the car we purchased from neillo. they even fill our car with a full tank of gas. they called us two days later to check on how we liked our kia.

Bait and switch

by from Fresno, CA |

Called Thaddeus after some emailing and voice msgs. Was told the car was available. I agreed to run my credit to purchase. 1 hr later he called and said "good news" you're approved..."bad news" the car was sold. Offered to sell me others. I declined. I emailed him back later to see if there was a chance to save my credit approval by using it to buy off lot. No reply. No return call. Its been a week. In my opinion, the salesman should of known the car was pending a sale or should of had the courtesy to tell me that it may be sold and not run my credit OR fight for me to get the sale. I was approved so funding was not an issue. Additionally disappointing, is that Mark, the sales manager, had the courtesy to email me to make sure I was satisfied with his staff. I wrote to him about my issue and asked for a recommendation to remedy the situation. No reply, no msgs, no return call. Its been a week. Buyer beware. Poor customer service in my opinion. Spend your hard earned money where they treat you right. So many dealerships out there.