Certified Auto Outlet

(4.0) 5.0 4 Reviews

2010 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 856-740-2277 Used856-740-2277

I would buy another vehicle. in a heartbeat

by from williamstown,nj |

customer service is fast and friendly! They are easy to work with and helpful. ,

Dealer does not give you what you pay for!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

I purchased a 2009 BMW from this dealer on 7/03/15, the vehicle was financed through the Navy federal credit union. Two weeks later I inquired about my registration and license plates. The response I was given by the owner didn't make sense to me! The response was even though the credit union had paid off the vehicle immediately it would take time to get my plates and reg.. I was told that I would have the plates and registration by the time the temporary tags would expire. Today is 8/06/15 the temp. tag expired on 8/04/15. The owner says that he can not get the registration because of a glitch on the title where it was signed by the previous owner. The dealer could have found out and remedied this situation if he would have applied for the title transfer when the vehicle was paid off!

Great place

by from Camden, N.J. |

I came here to buy a car. I didn't have any certain one, but I had a couple choices that I was interested in. I don't have great credit but Farrell went out of his way to get me approved. He got me in a great car with a reasonable down payment. Farrell even got me insurance so I could drive home that day. I recommend certified to anyone who is looking for a good use car. The whole team made me feel like I was the only customer when I was there. I will always use Certified for any use car purchases from now on.

very happy

by from blackwood |

when i bought my suv i was surprized to see a 70 year old grand mom wait on me she was not pushy they offered coffee and ice tea it was very nice experence my suv is ingreat shape i would recommend certified to anyone