Infiniti of Cool Springs

211 Comtide Ct, Franklin, TN 37067

Used 615-771-7171

Never expected from an Infiniti Deale

by from Franklin, TN |

Never expected from an Infiniti Dealer and now I see why premium car dealer is only 3+ rating.Very bad sales people. The business ethics is very poor. Here is what happened. When I bought a car, Sales people told me that the vehicle had service plan until 2016 but after one year of service, maintenance guys told me that I do not have a maintenance plan and I am a fraud that I am using previous owner maintenance plan. But, the sales people told me that Maintenance plan is good until 2016 for me and handed me a paper which shows that. But, now the maintenance plan seems to be on old owner name which they handed me. They gave me the wrong information and gave the false maintenance plan that too I find 1 year after purchasing the vehicle. When talking to sales people, they blamed me as if I was a fraud. They do not know how to talk to customer. If you are buying from this place, make sure all the paper work and do not listen to them.I want to talk to real owner who owns this place and talk about my issue. Hope this message will be read by someone who has good business ethics.

August 13, 2015

Hello ! My name is Carmine Grassi and I am the owner here at Infiniti of Cool Spring and I would like to have the opportunity to talk with you about this situation and make it right. Please contact me at 615-771-7171 if i'm not at my desk I will call you back shortly thereafter. Thanks Carmine

Never been so disappointed

by from Nashville, TN |

My wife and I had looked at a few vehicles Saturday 9/27/2014 at Infiniti of Cool Springs and were very excited to make a purchase. We talked with them on the price of the cars and that I had a trade-in that I wanted to apply and the VPPC discount. They had told me that my trade was worth about $2,000 less than I actually wanted but I was willing to accept their offer. I did need to bring the car in so they could look at it and give a proper valuation and verify everything was how I said about the car. I understood and brought it in the follow Saturday 10/4/2014. During that weeks time we had done some research and saw one of the new Q70L's and decided that was the car we wanted. We also understood that they were starting to trickle into dealerships and also that Cool Springs didn't currently have one. We were williing to wait on such a beautiful car that fit our needs perfectly. After we arrived at the dealership on Saturday we were told they didn't have any and didn't know when they would get them in and that our trade was now $5,000 less than the previous week. I believe since we decided on a car that they didn't have to get rid of on their lot and that they are going to sell at a premium when it does arrive that they pushed us away from buying it. Since preselling a car discounted from MSRP, with a VPPC, and a trade that they know is worth what they told me earlier they would not have made much of a profit. Little do they know that this will backfire on them. I will not buy a car from them and I will use everything in my power to spread the word of their decete.

Neal is the man!!

by from Brentwood,Tn |

I had a problem with my Infifnit and brought it in to the dealership to find out what it was after my mechanic could not figure it out. I have had problems in the past with other dealerships service but I decided to try cool springs to see if they could help.Neal called my after they found out what it was and took very good care of me, This guys knows his stuff and treats people right. My regular guy has lost a customer as I plan on coming back to see Neal the next time I need something done to my baby.

Jackie J is the best!!

by from Nashville, Tn |

I purchased my Infiniti from a dealership in Mt Juliet Tn, however when I began to have problems with it, I took it to the Infiniti dealership in Cool Springs. I am SUPER glad that I did!! My service advisor was Jackie Jackman and she was by far one of the most considerate and helpful people I've worked with in a long time. From a customer service stand point I was pleasantly surprised how attentive she was, especially considering the vehicle was not purchased from their location. I told her the problems I was having and she was able to get some answers within a couple days. Unfortunately the news she gave me about the car was awful, but she tried her best to make the conversation as consoling as possible. I really felt like she cared about my situation and was very willing to help where she could. My issue with my car is still ongoing so because of the service I received the first time, I called Jackie again and she told me to come right in and she would get me taken care of. I don't anticipate having to have my car serviced on a regular basis(for bad things), but when I do, Jackie J is my girl!!

Jackie Jackman

by from Nashville, Tn |

Jackie Jackman assisted me on two separate occasions involving service on my 2007 G35 Sedan. I found her to be knowledgeable and extremely friendly. My needs were completely met at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Infiniti of Cool Springs !

Bad Information

by from Nashville Tn |

I went to this dealership having already decided to purchase the new Q50S. The sales associate was new and very poorly informed. I asked many questions,, having never owned an Infiniti before, and I found out later much of what I was told was incorrect. Aside from that, they lost my license plate, and every time I called to follow up, I was treated as though I had done something wrong in the process. After that was sorted out I came back and asked to speak with someone who knew the car, and could walk me through the set up...guess what. He did not understand the car either. I have not installed the apps I was promised would work, I have not activated the texting, and can not set the door locks to open as I would prefer. All things I was told I could do. Service: So I came in asking to be shown the vehicle. They took it and said they would be right with me. 3 hours later someone came out and said the car needed an update. I said ok, and asked to be shown the features, and they said they don't do that (A phase that becomes a running theme, as I have been back for service).

April 4, 2014

Hello, my name is Pattie and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Infiniti of Cool Springs. First I want to extend my apologies to your recent experience. We strive to make sure everyone receives a truly exceptional experience. I want to see if I can help you get this rectified as soon as your time allows. We do have several very knowledgeable Sales Associates that I can set you up with for a Reconnect appointment. I will have them go over with you as much or as little as you need in terms of the car features and capability. Please contact me at the dealership and I will personally make sure you get the help and knowledge you need so that you can continue to enjoy your new vehicle and all the features it has to offer. Look forward to hearing from you.

Three Years later

by from Franklin, TN |

Bought a G37 Convertible for my husbands birthday. Three years later we still love it and plan to continue driving it for a long time. Cool Spring Infiniti has been great to work with!

3 years later.

by from Franklin, TN |

We bought a G37 convertible for my husband's birthday. Three years later we are still enjoying the ride and plan to keep it for a long time. Everyone at Infiniti of Cool Springs has been kind and helpful. It's been a great experience.

Service Problem

by from Nashville, TN |

I brought my Infiniti in to be serviced on Tuesday 2/11/14 and picked it up Saturday 2/15/14. When I drove my car away, the service engine soon light came back on ( the reason why I brought my I fnfiniti to the Infiniti of Cool Springs Dealership in the 1st place). I took my Infiniti immediately back to the dealership. I talked to Randy, the Service Manager about the problem. He said he would look at it and let me know. Approx. 15 minutes later, Randy had my vehicle ready. Randy explained to me in detail what the problem was, the connector had not been pulled incorrectly. I drove my vehicle home on Saturday afternoon. The next day, Sunday 2/16/14 I drove to Pegram TN. My vehicle began "missing/skipping" , I wasn't able to drive my vehicle safely home as not only was the "service engine soon" light was on but it was flashing! When I was able to get to the next available area to safely pull off the interstate I did so. I noticed smoke coming from under the hood. I called for a tow because I didn't think it was safe to drive my vehicle. Robbie was the Service person I had been dealing with, he wasn't working on Sat. when I picked up my car, however when he called me Fri. to give me an update on my vehicle he assured me he would call me personally when it was ready on Sat. (He didn't, nor did he give me a discount on the parts (retired Nissan Employee). I also told Robbie I wanted all the parts taken off my car, that was not done either.

February 20, 2014

Please contact me Carmine Grassi the owner at 615-771-7171 extension 7354 so we can get this fixed in a timely manner.

Very Satisfied

by from Bowling Green, Kentucky |

I recently leased a QX60 on January 18, 2014, and was pleasantly surprised with how easy the salesman made the process. He even went out of his way to pick up my trade-in vehicle out of state.