Southwest Auto Sales

Southwest Auto Sales

6250 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77081

Used 888-238-0743

Providing the 'Ultimate Southwest Auto Sales Experience'

Great!

by from Galveston, Texas |

From where I live 60 miles away, there are at least 800 dealerships. When I called to ask about this car-- He said, "His name is Moon. Like the Sun and the Moon." I smiled. He then said, that the car is here come take a look at it! Now- I am a wife, mom of 3 kids-- So I am busy, I've looked at 1000 plus cars. I have done my research, and I get there at 9:30am- Shop opens at 9 am. and he was ready for me :) I start the car- pop the hood, and he gives me space- I want to hear the car, it's used, I turn on the a.c. and I just listen. I drove the car, and I come back with my offer. He punches the numbers in, I buy the car while I am getting an oil change. Bada bing bada boom- I go have lunch at a nice sushi bar he recommended and I was back home before my kids got home from the school bus. I am VERY happy with my car- I am VERY happy he didn't stab me with ttl charges. I would not go buy a car any where else-- but only to www.swautosales.net Thanks Moon!

Great customer service.

by from North little rock |

I never met the dealer we talked over the phone. I purchases a Four Runner for my son who is attending school in Houston. He was very helpful every step of the way. He put gas in the truck and drove the truck to my son with no extra charge. He/they were very nice and helpful. I would suggest this place to a friend.

Great Experience

by from Pearland, TX |

Great experience. We bought an older F150 for our 16yr old son. The truck was exactly like it looked in the picture. When we arrived they had it ready for us to test drive. The window had come off the tracks but they fixed it right away. We test drove it and we bought that same day. We feel that we got a great price for the truck we bought. We did not want to spend to much for a first time driver. My biggest concern was my son being broke down on the side of the road somewhere. And i dont have to worry about that with this truck. Happy Momma

always there when i need them!

by from Houston,tx |

I remember when I first moved to Texas about four years ago and I started having car trouble. I didn't know any good auto shops or trust worthy mechanics so I took my car to the first shop I seen they didn't do the work I needed so they told me to go to another shop gave me the directions and name of a person I should ask for. To make a long story short I went to the wrong place but the right guys. I met a guy name Don the Car Doctor at the southwest transmission s and the been my go to shop every since.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Richmond Tx. |

I bought a 2003 Mercury Sable from them, I saw it on Cars.com called spoke with Moon and went in same day and bought it same day. It was exactly what was pictured, didn't even test drive it ( the car runs amazingly and like brand new) had such a GREAT feeling from them. They went beyond selling a used car to me. They did a new inspection, told me they did an oil change a few weeks prior, tried to get remote for car to work (Which I got working Moon) and answered all my questions. This car was so clean and exactly what was described on ad that I was able to find code for key less entry same day. They were so personable and friendly. They made buying a car fun for me again. Terrific Place if you want trustworthy and Reliability when buying a car. I will be returning to do business with them again. Thanks for everything Moon and Melissa and Moons brother sorry didn't catch your name :) Now to just find the CD changer in the car! LOL

Repair

by from Houston |

They have great customer service and try get the job done quickly

Very Satisfying Experience

by from Houston,TX |

Great buying experience. No trickery or misrepresentation at all. Real honest sales experience with owner MOON. Will definitely recommend this dealer to others. Very satisfied.