Southwest Auto Sales

(4.8) 5.0 16 Reviews

6250 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77081

Great service

by from Houston, Tx |

I found the lot online and decided to check it out I was looking for a good used car and had been shopping around online and at countless dealerships but the experience was completely different from most used car dealerships! I was greeted and helped by Santiago who was so helpful and gave me my space when looking and listening to the car. I never felt pressured at all and when it came time to close the deal moon was fantastic in being helpful and working with my budget, truly a stand up guy! I would recommend to anyone!

Great service! Took care of me!

by from The Woodlands, TX |

I went in early that morning to look at a BMW and told them I would be back later in the day. Upon arriving back to the dealership another customer was trying to purchase the same vehicle. They honored that I was there first I was able to purchase the vehicle. There were a few things like a cracked windshield and a blown out angel light which they fixed at no cost! They even reduced the cost of the vehicle! Overall great service

great good and fair

by from houston tx |

the really take there time with you and try to get you into the car that you want for a great price and...helped me out when i thought that i would never get financed and approved...

Great service at this location!

by from Houston, TX |

I will just like to say that I'm very thankful for the staff from this dealership because they were very helpful with everything and were also very friendly. I will strongly recommend my friends or family members!! Thanks again for making my first time buying experience a great one!

Great service!

by from Houston, Tx |

I had a great experience buying a used car here with Erica! I would definitely recommend this dealer for great prices and awesome cars! Thank you,

Happy Honda buyer

by from Houston Tx. |

I can in and Erica help me with my car buying experience its good I found my dream car that I was looking for.

I got them very friendly and loyal

by from Beaumont, tx |

I got them very friendly and loyal that is a good thing about a dealer now a days. Lastly the price and negotiation was good too.

My car dreams

by from Houston TX |

Southwest Auto sale is the best car dealer I've ever visited. They help you to get the car you need with all the information. There you can find some adorable people very friendly and attentive. That is the place to make deals!!!!

Excellent!

by from Houston, TX |

These guys were great! I just purchased a truck from these guys and I could not be happier. My wife and I were both treated with absolute respect. They showed us what we came to see, gave us our space, and allowed us to make a decision on our own without being pushy. Nacho, Luis, and Joe were all top-notch. The vehicle we came to see was clean, as-advertised, and priced well. SW Auto deals with a lot of bad credit situations which can create tough buying restrictions for many people. My wife and I however, both have excellent credit and we secured our financing through our own bank prior to ever visiting their store. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Good job, SW Auto!

Great!

by from Galveston, Texas |

From where I live 60 miles away, there are at least 800 dealerships. When I called to ask about this car-- He said, "His name is Moon. Like the Sun and the Moon." I smiled. He then said, that the car is here come take a look at it! Now- I am a wife, mom of 3 kids-- So I am busy, I've looked at 1000 plus cars. I have done my research, and I get there at 9:30am- Shop opens at 9 am. and he was ready for me :) I start the car- pop the hood, and he gives me space- I want to hear the car, it's used, I turn on the a.c. and I just listen. I drove the car, and I come back with my offer. He punches the numbers in, I buy the car while I am getting an oil change. Bada bing bada boom- I go have lunch at a nice sushi bar he recommended and I was back home before my kids got home from the school bus. I am VERY happy with my car- I am VERY happy he didn't stab me with ttl charges. I would not go buy a car any where else-- but only to www.swautosales.net Thanks Moon!