ET Auto & Truck

Used 866-984-1806

Friendly People - Friendly Service

Great Cars!

by from San Antonio, Tx |

It was a great experience buying from ET Auto! Will do business again in the future!

Recommended

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Driving around all day one Saturday morning me and my husband were done shopping for cars, ugh the worst! My husband said lets stop here at ET Auto and try one last time. Robert was very kind and patient given it was time for him to close up that day. He said pick one and I can put you in anything, I didnt believe him he said come back Monday you'll have that Yukon you want. Sure enough Monday came took about a half hour and I was driving away in my new Yukon. If your looking for a vehicle come over to ET Auto and ask for Robert he'll take care of you!

Great Experience!

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Had a good experience with Robert on how he was able to make me feel positive about purchasing a new truck. Everything was straight out and I was taken care of! Thanx!

A++++++

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Perfect Customer Service! Perfect Customer Service! Perfect Customer Service! Perfect Customer Service!

Outstanding used cars!

by from San Anrtonio, Tx |

I was hesitant at first to buy car from a small lot, but being that I had bad credit I had not choice. Well I'm thinking about coming back now because not only did I love the car but the salesmen was up front and honest! Everything was fast and easy! Recommended!

Awesome place to buy a quality used car!

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I had very bad credit due to certain circumstances when I was younger. Couldn't find anyone to finance me until I called this place. Of course I had my reservations when I talked to a salesman on the phone it sounded to good to be true, but when I got there its seems like everything he told me was true. The cars were in great condition considering they were used and what I loved the most is they kept the car fax in the car! I very happy with my vehicle, so I highly recommend this car lot!

Great Deal!

by from San Antonio, TX |

I have bought 3 cars from ET Auto now and have had a great experience every time. They always give me a great deal and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice pre-owned vehicle.

Great CAR

by from San Antonio |

I have been a customer for years this is my 3rd car and I will buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!