Haynes Automotive

Haynes Automotive

1114 Pamalee Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Used 888-875-7494

Shop Around. Get Your Best Price, Then Come See Us.

Great experience

by from Fayetteville |

IF ANYONE IN FAYETTEVILLE NC OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER NEEDS A GREAT USED CAR PLEASE CALL MY FRIENDS AT HAYNES AUTOMOTIVE ON COUNTRY CLUB DR 910-339-2368.....BILL AND SHERRIE HAYNES ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND STAND BEHIND THE CARS THEY SELL!!! I WAS TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT AND MADE TWO NEW FRIENDS IN THE END! LOVE YOU BOTH......I'LL BE BRINGING COFFEE YOUR WAY ON FRIDAY SHERRIE!

Look at God!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I love my Toyota! The dealers were so down-to-Earth, caring, and genuine! I met several people there that have purchased cars from Haynes Automotive. They come back to sit and talk with the owners! Once you buy a car, you are considered family! I love being apart of my new family. Not only will they sale you a great car, but they will make you feel right at home also. I am truly thankful. This has been a wonderful blessing.

Wow Great Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My wife needed a car so I did some shopping around and ended up at Haynes Automotive. I looked around like the selection of cars and meet with the owners. After we sat down and talked I knew that's where I was going to buy my wife's car from. These people were different I felt like they were friends selling me one of their used cars. I brought the car and six months later I returned and brought a car for myself. Now I have two good cars and two better friends. I'm not a person that writes reviews but in this case I had to. Thanks Haynes Automotive.

Good People

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was in an accident and needed a car fast. I had a friend always talk about the car he brought and how good he was treated at Haynes Automotive. So I stopped by and I'm glad I did. He was right. This sounds funny but I felt like I was with family. I seen the car I wanted but Bill wouldn't sell it to me because it had a minor issue I could have fixed myself after i purchased it. He would not let the car leave his lot until that car was right. That's what I call great service. Now I'm just like my friend telling everybody I know if you are looking for a used car there is only one place in Fayetteville, NC to go Haynes Automotive.

WOW Thank You

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My wife needed a car so I did some car shopping and ended up at Haynes Automotive. After I viewed the cars and talked to owners I knew this was were i was going to purchase my wife's car. Right away I felt like I was around honest people and you know in that business that is rare. I purchased the car and six months later I returned and purchased another car for myself. I usually don't write reviews but in this case I had to because I have two great cars and made even better friends at Haynes Automotive...Thank you

down to earth people

by from fayetteville, nc |

from the time i called to the time i got my dodge truckfrom haynes automotive my entire experience was excellent.if anyone asks i would send them there

car purchase

by from fayetteville, nc |

i bought a car from this lot. from the start no pressure. down home feeling. i am more than pleased with the car i bought.